Chapter 32

Power Of Love

 

No One's POV

 

“Your highness!” Taeyeon slightly bow down to the beautiful goddess in front of him.

Tiffany dress up all prettily for their date. Its been long since they have a nice date.

 

Taeyeon opens the door for his girl before he takes his seat and drive them to a six star hotel.

“ Wow..” Tiffany walks around the restaurant which is outdoor. It is at the hotel’s sky park roof top.

The place is full of pink and white flowers as decorations. Tiffany can’t help but went around touching the displays.

Taeyeon just giggle to himself because he plans all of these. It is not the restaurant’s original decorations.

 

“Come, take a seat first princess.” Taeyeon pulls out the chair for Tiffany.

“Thank you Taeng.” She flash her eye smile, really happy and touched that her beloved planned all these. She even noticed that the place is empty. Most probably he booked the whole place again.

“For you, my princess.” Taeyeon bend down and gave Tiffany a bouquet of red roses.

“Not pink anymore?” Tiffany teases her lover.

“Pink flowers looks like their colour runs.. Red is more firm. It is like, my love for you will never go away..~” He replied Tiffany so cheesily until Tiffany can’t help but pinch his nose.

 

“Hmm.. can I have a Sirloin steak, medium rare. Thanks” She smile and gave the menu back to the waiter.

“Same for me. Oh and red wine please”

 

Then the whole place filled with smoothing music. “May I?” Taeyeon went up to Tiffany.

“keke sure.”

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany sway along with the music. Their forehead leans with each other.

Both full with smiles. “I have written a song for you”

“Huh? Really?” Tiffany slightly push Taeyeon away to have a full view of his face.

“Have I lied? Oh god. Haha I shall serenade it for you, my beloved.” Taeyeon lifted Tiffany’s hand and give a kiss.

“Sit.” He guide Tiffany back to her seat.

 

Taeyeon went over to the stage.

The stage then was lighted up, with Taeyeon in the spotlight. Sitting down on a high chair, with his guitar on his lap. Never did Tiffany knew that, the 6 of their friends are downstairs waiting for the exact timing.

 

“Ah hem” Taeyeon hit the mic. “This song is for my beautiful angel. Ti. Pa. Ni. Kekeke Stephanie Hwang Mi Young. My only love in the world.”

Then Taeyeon starts strumming his guitar. Tiffany stares at her beloved with her eye smile.

 

Not sure if you know this
But when we first met
I got so nervous
I couldn't speak

In that very moment 
I found the one and
My life had found its
Missing piece

So as long as I live I love you
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now 'til my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight

What we have is timeless
My love is endless
And with this ring I
Say to the world

You're my every reason
You're all that I believe in
With all my heart I 
Mean every word

So as long as I live I love you
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now 'til my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight

 

Taeyeon puts down his guitar and walks towards his princess. Singing it without any background music.


And if a daughter's what our future holds
I hope she has your eyes
Finds love like you and I did, yeah
But when she falls in love we'll let her go
I'll walk her down the aisle
She'll look so beautiful in white
You look so beautiful in white

Tiffany eyes starts to tear and she gently wipe it away.

“ Cheesy”

“Really?” Taeyeon just grin at Tiffany and bring her towards the balcony.

Tiffany couldn’t help but stunned at the sight.

Fireworks are visible from the roof. So close to them. unknowingly opened.

Taeyeon just stood beside her and smile at the firework.

Awesome, Thanks guys. – He thought as he is happy that the fireworks came out the right timing he wants. His friends are really awesome.


“Wow.. Taeng.” Tiffany eyes didn’t leave the fireworks.

The fireworks are not simply just fireworks. All of them are heart shapes and it is pink.

After about a minute, the last fireworks came up.

“Will You Marry Me?”  with a red heart shape fireworks below the words.

Tiffany was even surprised. How can fireworks form.. words?!

She turn to find Taeyeon but only to notice Taeyeon kneeling down in front of her with a huge pink diamond ring in the box.

 

“Will you marry me?” Taeyeon sincerely ask his one and only.

“I-I..” Tiffany has difficulties talking because she is crying so much. Taeyeon uses one of his hand and slightly wipe away her tears, patiently waiting for her reply with his knee still on the ground.

“ I do.” Tiffany finally say to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon quickly stood up and yelled. “WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” He lifted his fiancée in a bridal style.

Spinning her around causing Tiffany to hold on tight to him.

“ I love you Hwang Mi Young.” Taeyeon stopped spinning and plan a kiss at his soon-to-be wife. Tiffany grabs his neck and deepens the kiss.

 

The 6 of them heard Taeyeon’s cheer from the roof and was happy for their friend. All of them bellowed cheered. Sica unknowingly hugs Yuri and jump around. Happy for Tiffany and Taeyeon.

Yuri was shock but then happy when he notice Sica hugs him. Soosun, Yoonhyun notices it and was looking at each other. Staring at them and laughing.

 

_____

The song is by WestLife - Shane Filan.

It is really a nice song. Filled with so much meaning!

 

Thank you for your continuous support guys! The next chapter will be the last! :D