Chapter 22

Power Of Love

Taeyeon's POV

 

I reach outside of the usual pub we go and saw 2 cars. Yuri's and Sooyoung's. I park my car a carpark away from them and stand by my car, waiting for them to leave. I am not sure why I came here either. My mind wants to run away but my feet opposes it, I just want to see her.

I think, I miss her a lot.

 

Then I saw Yuri, coming out with Sica. He's puking by the pole. He must have drank too much. What about Fany?

Few minutes later, the rest of them came out and I saw my angel. She's not drunk as expected, but definitely not in good shape. My face frowns as I feel worried, how can she drink so much when she's going to sit the plane ?

They drove back home safely. Yes, I follow them all the way back. Then I drive to the airport.. 

 

An hour later, I saw the 7 of them walking towards the departure gate. I see Fany. Fighting her tears. She hug everyone goodbye and I heard Yul saying,

" Why don't you wait for a while more ? "

" No point, Yul.. Bye guys, take care. I will be back soon. And.. probably sending wedding invitations... Yea bye!"  She looks like she's on the verge of crying but ended off her speech with a smile.

Tears filled my eyes when I heard the two words - wedding invitation.

 

She turn and was showing the security at the departure gate her flight ticket & her passport. I turn around and walk away too..

Sorry Fany, I love you..

 

--

 

"TAENG! " 

I turn around as I heard a loud voice calling me. Fany was running towards me crying. She gave me a tight hug and continues to cry.

" I hate y-you Taeng.. I h-hate you!!" She saying within sobs. Tears rolling down my cheeks too. 

" S-sorry.." 

" Why must you act like a coward?! WHY?! I just want to spend my day with you before I leave for LA and where were you?! "

She broke the hug, showing her drenched face. I slowly wipe her tears, didn't speak a word.

" Will you not regret without saying good bye to me ?"

" I don't like goodbyes.. " I look at the ground as I reply.

" No. You are running away from reality, Taeng. I know, we shouldn't be together. But why can't you just spend the day with me before I leave? Why?.. " She starts to cry again.

I gave her a big hug, and said ,

"I can't face you.. The more I look at you, the more I fall for you. But god dammit I can't control.. I just want you to leave, without leaving your heart with me. "

" Sorry Taeng.. " This time is her turn to apologize.

" Here. " I dig my pocket and take a lock necklace. I put it in her palm, and close it. I didn't thought that I will pass it to her. " This is the last gift I can give, as a friend. I hope you will remember our happy moments together. I will always love you. " Then I took out a key necklace and show it to her.

She stop crying after looking at the key and lock necklace.

" I will.."

I narrow our gap, with her eyes close. I was pondering so long. I'm not sure where to kiss.

Then I plant my kiss on her forehead. With tears falling again.

" Take care." I smile as she opens her eyes. But suddenly she hug my tighter, around my neck and gave me a kiss on the lips.

I can't control my emotions anymore, I feel like kissing her back but..

Ended up I felt her tongue entrancing my mouth. We share passionate making out session with so many people around.

But that moment, I feel that there's only the both of us.

 

After awhile, I finally break the kiss and told her it's time to go. She flash her eyesmile with tears in the eyes and said,

" Kim Taeyeon, It doesn't matter if I'm becoming Mrs Parker. Deep in my heart, I married to you. I love you"

I cry and whisper to her ears.

" If I'm able to live again, I will still choose to love you, Hwang Mi Young." 

The both of us smile and share eye contact for last time. Smiling faces, but broken hearts.

 

 

The 8 of us wave to her after she went in. We left after seeing her slowly getting smaller in our visions.

I drove to the nearby open space, and stare at the sky. Waited for her flight to take off and see the plane fly pass.

Then I stare at the key necklace, grasping it tightly with my hand. A pat on my shoulder and I turn, noticing it's Yul. With the rest of them standing at the back, trying to show their support for me. 

We went home in individual cars after that.

 

--

 

I drop myself on my bed, and pull my bolster towards me. Revealing a beautiful face. I cry once I see her. I slowly remove the picture and place it on the table. I cry whole night and eventually went to slumberland.

 

-

 

The next morning, I went home again, wanting to chat with Ji Woong hyung . We discuss about so many things together. Then, I make a decision. I went back to the police station and took a long term leave. I also went back to Becky's , leaving instructions to Mr Lee, the General Manager.

I went back for dinner with my dad back too, and told them my decision. My mum feels proud of me with her eyes tearing. Everyone gave me words of encouragement including In Na ssi . After the dinner, I called Henry to help me get a ticket for LA, leaving the next day.

I went back to the apartment and saw everyone watching movie at the boys' apartment.

" Guys, I have made a decision. " I walk infront of the television and opening my arms, trying to divert their attention at me.

Then I tell them what I've planned to do and everyone gave me their support. Cheers filled the apartment and

I think, I've made the right decision.