Chapter 3

Power Of Love

Taeyeon's POV

 

"Remember not to alert them. Only action when you hear my signal, got it?"

"Roger!"

"Yes Sir!"

 

My team and I were hanging around near the Hippo Pub. We believe that the guy whom we suspected in handling drugs is gonna action tonight. After hanging around the pub for about 2hours, I went out to get some fresh air.

I did a few stretches and noticed that my shoe laces came off.

When I was about to bend down to tie my shoe laces, I heard a commotion coming from somewhere ..

I tied my shoe laces quickly and roam around , heading towards the sound.

I passed by an alley, and came to a stop.

2 guys about 1.7m were facing down at a wall. It's too dark. What are they doing ?

Then I heard a girl yelling for help. This voice..

 

I ran towards them, which I don't know why. Something in my body tells me to do it. Telling me that something is wrong.

 

"Hey! "

The guy with a huge scar on his left cheek turn and look at me. He looks drunk ? 

" off dude. "

As his right palm left the wall and point his index finger at me, I took a glimpse of the girl that's yelling.

She's sitting on the floor, in an awkward position.

 

The hair..  and Pink dress ?

"Tif-Tiffany? "

" Hey I say OFF! " 

The guy that looks like a total villain seem to grab something on the floor and came running towards me.

 

Oh . 

I ran towards him and give a kick at his thigh, causing him to unbalance himself and swiftly took the beer bottle form his hand and threw it on the floor. Which cause a loud shattering sound. And because of that, the girl , whom I think it's Tiffany? She screamed and screamed and screamed. 

As I pinned that guy on the floor, I heard her yelling.

"BEHIND ! "

I quickly turned and punch the other guy right on the face.

However, I was slightly cut by the beer bottle chips on my left arm. Argh, dammit.

 

" SIR ! " Donghae, my best inferior came running towards us.

I quickly handcuffed that guy I was pinning and got up , kicking his allice towards donghae and 

Donghae took out his handcuff and cuff him almost immediately.

 

"Sir ! What happened?!"

"Harrassing. Call for backups and bring them back to the station."

"Yes Sir! But sir,  your arm is bleeding ! "

"You will lead them in this drugs case. I'll go to the hospital."

"Leave it to me sir ! "

I slightly nodded, then advert my attention to the lady sitting on the floor.

I slowly walk towards her, and squatted infront of her.

 

 

Now, I saw her face. That angelic face. All broken into tears.

It's indeed Tiffany.

"Tiffany..? "

"GO AWAY! DON'T TOUCH ME !"

" Hey Fany it's me ! I'm Taeyeon! "

That's when she stopped pushing me away and slowly looked up at me.

 

We shared eye contact , which it seems to be infinity.

Those eyes.

I see hurt and shocked in those eyes.

My heart suddenly starts to ache. Why? 

 

Then I felt a warm pair of arms wrapped across my waist. That's when I break my thoughts.

She's crying. My arms unconciously hugged her back and slowly her hair.

" It's fine now. Don't cry.. "

Then, it seems to be another infinity moment, of hugging.