Chapter 9

Power Of Love

Tiffany's POV

 

I woke up at 10am. Still being so tired after sleeping around 3am last night.

I tossed and my bed, being so excited about the date with Taeyeon. I totally can't sleep! 

Wait, date?

 

I hopped my walk to the bathroom for a shower then I walked to the balcony next to me and Sica's room,

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~~~~" 

I don't know why but I'm feeling so hyped right now ! 

" Fany? "

"Oh, sica you're awake ? " I was kind of shock that Sica's alive before 12noon in non working days. 

" No... You're screaming next to my room hello.."

"Opps, my bad! " I sticked out my tongue playfully at her.

 

"Hmm, tell me " Sica came nearer to my face with half of her eyelids closed.

" What?" 

" Something's on.. "

" No......."

" Tell me Fany !!! " She started tickling me.

I admitted defeat and told her that Taeng had asked me out last night. My face turned red, again.

 

"Oh No.. it can't be.. AH!!!!!!!!!"

"AHHHHH!!! " Both of us became crazy. Screaming in the balcony. 

We stopped and laughed when we heard our neighbour's dog barking.

" Come Sica ! Help me get dressed !" I dragged her to my room as I open my wardrobe.

She browsed through my clothes and suddenly slammed the door.

" Let's go get a new dress! I'll go wash up now!! " Woah, she's all energized when it comes to shopping..

 

--

 

" Morning!!! " Sica shouted once we reached the dining table.

Yuri, Taeng and Sunny were eating their breakfast, while the rest are still sleeping.

"Woah, the lazy princess is up so early ! " Sunny teased Sica as she turned and look at Taeng. Both of them laughing so hard.

While Yuri seems to be staring at her.. the whole time. His jaws are literally dropping !

" Where are you guys going ? " Taeng finally asked once he see us wearing our heels by the door.

" Sh-sho.. " 

" Breakfast! Bye!! " Sica cut my sentence as she push me out of the door.

 

" You shouldn't let him know that you're out shopping for clothes! This is your first date with him, you must not let him know that you're nervous or overly excited about it !  Play it cool, Fany!" Sica words of "advice"..

Oh wait, before Yuri brings her to the movie, she went to buy a new mini skirt during lunch hours ! Aish, this girl.

 

--

 

<< To Tiffany :

Heyy~ it's 12.30 already, are you coming back? (::: Have you forgotten about the date?  :O  >>

<< To Taeyeon :

In Sica's car now~ Coming back! Almost forgotten! :P >>

I used Sica's word of "advice" , pretending that I've totally forgotten about the date.

Which I did not. Not even stop thinking about it.

"WHAAAAT?!" 

"What?! " Sica became annoyed as I scared her for the sudden outburst while she's driving.

" He.. he just call it a date.."

" Omg are you serious?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"AHHHHHHHHH!! " Here we go again. Getting all crazy in the car.

 

--

 

I sent Taeng a message once we reached home.

<< To Taeyeon:

We are home! ^^ >>

Then I sat on my dressing table to start making up, but the phone rang.

 

" Hi Taeng~"

" H-Hey Hi Fany.. "

" What is it ? I will be ready in an hour ! "

" Fany ? I'm sorry but.. I have to attend something important. I'll be back soon for our date okay? I'll call you again! "

He ended the call in a hurry. I hold on to my phone. Mind totally blanked.

Whats so important? More important than our first date?

My heart sanked, again. Like that night when Seung Yeon appear.

Seungyeon.. could it be her ?

 

--

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

I was waiting patiently for them to return as I munch on my cookies.

Then I received a call. It's Hammie.

" Taetae~" 

"Hi Hammie.."

" Er Taetae? The director likes your appearance in the previous MV we took and he would like to invite you for today's CF with us . "

" What? Today? No I can't Hammie. I've something on."

" It's just CF, it won't take long ! Just about 2hours max? "

" Er.. But.. I really.. "

" Please Taetae ? We are flying back to Japan tonight.. We need to rush our schedules !!" 

" Argh okay.. Send me the address and I'll come right now." 

I feel bad for Kara members, being so busy and all. They seem to need me right now, I can't possibly stop lending a hand, they are my friends after all.

I rushed out of the house and saw Sica's car. They seemed to have went in the girls' apartment.

I quickly look at my phone and saw a message from Fany, told me she'd reached home. I immediately dialled her number.

 

" Hi Taeng~"

" H-Hey Hi Fany.. "

" What is it ? I will be ready in an hour ! "

" Fany ? I'm sorry but.. I have to attend something important. I'll be back soon for our date okay? I'll call you again! "

I ended the call and drove off almost immediately. I do not wish to waste any more time. I need to come back here by 4 if possible.

I felt stupid for cocking up today's date with my angel. But still..

 

The filming of CF is for Ramyun noodles. My role is to cook the noodles with Hammie giving me a back hug while I was cooking.

The whole scenario was.. weird. But I still manage to pull off a natural loving look as if we were (still) a couple.

Then as the director shouted " Cut " , I move away Hammie's arms and ran towards my phone.

But I accidentally knocked into the pan and the hot pot of noodles toppled down. Hammie was unfortunately scalded.

I quickly ran back towards her when I heard her screaming. 

" HAMMIE !! Are you okay?! Oh my god. Someone call the ambulance please !"

She was in pain. So pain. She was tearing. I hugged her until the ambulance arrived.

 

--

 

I was pacing around outside the emergency room. Then I looked at my watch. 4.40pm.

I mentally slapped myself for forgetting the date with Fany. I quickly took out my cellphone .

" Hey fany.. "

" Taeng?"

" Erm, Fany.. s-something up somehow when I-I w-was about to come back.. I'm s-sorry but I think I won't be back till n-night. I.. "

" It's okay Taeng.. Bye." There's a short pause before she replied.. 

I was so afraid that she will think that I'm a guy that didn't keep his promise. I'm so scared that she will hate me. 

This feeling really ..

 

--

Tiffany's POV

I lied on my bed, trying hard not to tear when Taeng said he has to do something important first. 

I was in deep thoughts till I unknowingly doze off. I woke up to the sound of my ring tone.

 

 

" Hey fany.. "

" Taeng?"

" Erm, Fany.. s-something up somehow when I-I w-was about to come back.. I'm s-sorry but I think I won't be back till n-night. I.. "

This moment, I felt like crying. Which I really did. Why must he give me hopes and then make me lose them?

" It's okay Taeng.. Bye."

I cried and cried, hugging my pink totoro.. 

 

" Fany? Why are you still... " Sica came in after noticing I'm still in my room.

"Oh my god.. Sweetie, why are you crying?! " She wrapped her arms around me when she saw tears rolling down my cheeks.