Chapter 31

Power Of Love

 

Back at Korea

 

“ We are back !” Taeyeon shouted and his voice echoed the whole apartment.

“ WOW! Lika finally dude..” Yuri went to Taeyeon and give him a warm hug.

“Hi guys!” Tiffany greeted everyone.

 

Today is Sunday. Therefore, no one is working and they are playing Wii at the living room.

“ Oh I am drop dead tired.” Tiffany lies on her pink bed. While Taeyeon helps her to clear the luggage.

“I will put this pink pony here.” Taeyeon took out Fany’s long-lost keychain and put it on the table infront of the bed. “ I m going to shower. Be back.” He kissed Fany a kiss on her cheek and went out the room.

 

Tiffany is really tired. She slept while hugging her Totoro.

 

--

 

“ Hey guys.” Taeyeon went to sit with the 6 of them.

“ Where’s Fany?” Sica asks as she finally realize Tiffany is not here.

“ Sleeping.” Taeyeon replied while grabbing the Wii control from Sooyoung.

“Guys wait. I have something to discuss with you..”

“Hey!! I’m winning Sunny !!! Give me back!” Sooyoung tried to fight back.

But got elbow locked by Taeyeon.
 

“AHH!! OK OKAY.. LET ME GO..”  Sooyoung cries for help. Taeyeon just laugh at the sight.

“Taeng! You are hurting him!!” Sunny tried to pull me away from Sooyoung with her angry aeygo.

 

“Alright guys listen to me please. I m serious.”

Everyone takes their seat and look at Taeyeon cluelessly.

“ I’m planning to propose to her.”

“ WHAT?! Oh my god FINALLY!!” Yoona squealed, overreacting. It looks like she wants to get married too? Hahah.

 

“ I need help in planning.. I don’t know how to.. you know plan a propose idea..” Taeyeon  is worried that if he does not plan his proposal well, it will not be able to touched his angel. Even though he hates to see her cry, he wants her to tear and said, “I do” to him.

 


That night, the whole apartment is full of chattering, conflicts and ideas.

Everyone came up with different ideas. Taeyeon is starting to get a headache.

After about 2 hours, everyone has finished their plans and did a “ FIGHTING!” as loud but soft as possible to not awaken the angel who is still sleeping.

 

 

2 DAYS LATER,

Taeyeon has bought the beautiful pink diamond ring that cost a bomb. Which makes Jessica really envious. She wished that her future husband will get her a big diamond ring too. Yuri heard what she said and was asking her to marry him as a joke. Sica just ignored and walk away. While Taeyeon just giggle and pat on Yuri’s back and encouraged him to try harder.

 

Taeyeon has already finished everything he has to do for the proposal tomorrow.

 

“ Hey baby~~” He went up to Tiffany and give her a back hug while she is busying tying her hair.

“Yeah?”

“Going back to work so soon?” Taeyeon slightly pout. Tiffany saw it through the mirror.

“Yes. What if you fire me? Keke” Tiffany finished tying her hair and give a kiss at the pouting Taengo.

“I won’t.. I might even promote you as my secretary~” He gave her the most cheesy voice.

“Or you could be in charge of the bed..~” He smirk and give her his byun face.

 

“Tsk! Byun! Bye baby. I will be back and have dinner with you!” Tiffany give a kiss to her beloved.

“ Baby remember we will have a date tomorrow?” Taeyeon shouted as Tiffany is walking further away from him.

“ Arraso!!”

 

Please please!!! I must make her mine!!! Muahaha~  - Taeye