Chapter 23

Power Of Love

Taeyeon's POV

 

"WOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I shout as soon as I step out of the LA airport and smell the fresh air. I'm ready to fight, fight for my love.

I wave for a Taxi and headed to Fany's house.  I got off the taxi and saw her car parked inside the apartment.  Fortunately, I don't see any other cars around, so she might be alone.

I press the bell and wait.

" Who is that? Please show your face. " Fany's door speaker came her voice. I try to be dorky so I stand away from the camera.

" Delivery~" I try not to laugh and disguise my voice .

 

Then I saw her , walking out of the door with her pink night dress. So beautiful. My eyes sudden filled with tears. I've miss her so much..

The gate slowly opens and I wave a 99-pink-roses bouquet with a warm smile.

" TAENG!!! " She run so fast that she almost fall, I ran towards her and grab her waist in time. 

" Silly, see where you run. " I smile and plant a kiss on her cheek.

" TAENG!!! " She wrap her arms around my neck and peck me on my lips. Those strawberry flavoured soft lips, I've miss that..

 

"Why are you here?!" She break the hug and look at me with those teary eyes.

" Hold on, can I stay here ? "

" Huh? Stay.. ?" 

" Yep." I dragged my luggage out from a corner. 

" So yes or no ?" I ask again because her jaw is literally dropping. Her blank face is always so adorable.

" YES!!! " She hug me again and pull my luggage in for me.  I smile upon seeing her so happy. 

I hope I will be responsible for all your happiness from now on.

 

--

 

" So tell me!"  She pull my arm and we sat on the couch. She looks so excited.

" I'm........gonnaaaaaaaaaa...................." I playfully answered her which make her impatient.

" STOP IT!! HURRY TELL ME!" She slap my shoulder and give a frown.

" Haha, look at you. Well, I'm gonna stop you from getting marry."

"WHAT?! " She shouted as if I've reported a bomb and is hanging. 

I rub her shoulders and become serious.

" I want to persuade your dad to allow his daughter, to be my lawful wife." I look right into her eyes, and she can feel my sincerity.

" Taeng.. I.. I don't want you to have high expectations coming all the way to LA just to.. "

" It's worth it. You're worth it, Fany. I'm not leaving LA unless you're mine, again." We share deep eye contacts and I see hope in her eyes.

The eyes that tell me that she's worth fighting for. I gently wrap my arms around her waist and lower her position on the couch, with me now on top of her. I bite her lower lips playfully and slowly entrance . We kiss the whole night on the couch, until her phone rang.

" URGH!!!"  I become frustrated for the sudden interruption.

Well, actually it's good. I'm afraid if we continue, we might not be wearing any clothes.

She smile and give me a kiss on my lips before answering.

" Hello .. Oh, Den.. " She look at me, and I look at her, pouting my face.

"Er, Den breakfast tomorrow ? .. okay. Bye. Sweet dreams~" 

"Breakfast tomorrow? " I ask her, frowning my face. 

" Yes baby, I want to tell him the truth. " She lean in kiss my cheeks.

" Are you jealous?" She playfully whispered in my ears, causing me to feel chills down my spine. " Oh look you're blushing~" She pinch my cheeks.

"Oww!... Make me. " I lean closer to her and we make out the whole night on the couch, unknowingly slept in each other arms.

 

--

 

Tiffany's POV

I was bored to death at home, apparently Den needs to work and doesn't have time for me.

I took out the pendant Taeng gave me at the airport and stare at it. Tears start to drop on my lap.

Then I heard the bell ringing. Someone's at the door. I take a look and he said it's delivery. But once I open the door, I saw the one I want to see desperately.

Nothing I can say to express how happy I was. Except for hugging him tightly and kissing him.

How sweet of him to give me a 99roses banquet. I love it so much !!! My goodness it's pink too. I welcome Taeng with kisses and more kisses until we slept on the couch till the next morning.

 

--

 

I woke up to the sound of the television few mettres away. I look at Taeng. His arms spreading like the direction pole and the remote control is right infront of his left foot. He must have kicked it. I take away the remote and off the noisy television , taking a look at him.

Sucha pig, probably having a jetlag. I giggle to myself and walk to the kitchen.

I got dress and leave a note on the living table, with a plate of sausage and eggs. Den is already outside waiting for me. " Bye hunn, I will be back in less than 2hours. Love you" I whisper to the sleeping figure on the couch and kiss him on the cheek. I grab my bag and went out of the apartment.

 

Den as usual stand by the passenger door and opens it once he pecks on my cheeks. Yep, I've never let him kiss my lips. So to be honest, Taeng took my first kiss. But I guess he doesn't know it because he thought I must gave it to my fiance. I chuckle softly as I thought of Taeng but Den heard it. " Why are you so happy? "

" Haha nothing, let's go." I got in the car and slam the door before he could help me.

 

--

 

" Er.. Den ? I've something important to tell you.."  I talk as I stir and look at my coffee, unable to look at him. " Yes sweetie, what is it ? "

" Do you.. love me ? " I question him in doubt because he looks perfectly fine when I was in Korea, leaving him alone in LA. The fact that he didn't go bonkers missing me. All he did was call and claim he misses me. That means he didn't love me as much as Taeng right ?

" Of course I do Stephy! Why did you ask such a silly question ? " He grabs my hand and rub my inner palm with his thumb.

" Okay, I have to tell you this Den. I've a boyfriend back in Korea. We have been dating for about half a year  and.. I really.. I- I really love him. "

" What?!" He surrender his hands in the air. " Calm down.." I put down his hands for him.

" You've been cheating on me ?! Fany, don't you know how much I love you?" 

" I know.. Den, it's just that.. I don't. " My voice became softer and softer. I can't believe I'm doing this. Is this a True Or Dare ?

" Look Den, My boyfriend and I are going to speak to my dad about the engagement . I hope you will be at least prepare. Bye  and.. Sorry. " I took my bag and stood up.

I walk out of the cafe and turn to look at him. He rub his temples and look pretty stress up. Sorry Den.

I bought Starbucks on my way back.

 

--

 

I open the door and saw that handsome figure sitting at the dining table, holding on to a note. The note I left for him.

" Trying to find something just by looking at it? " 

" Fany!! " He run to me and swing me rounds. Like a child meeting his mother.

" Aigoo Taeng, I'm giddy !! " I pretend to faint holding my forehead. " Oh, sorry baby.. " He grab me by the waist.

" What's wrong ? " I look at his troubled face. 

" I was looking at the note and.. was wondering what time you left, and when is the 2hours going to be up.. " 

I smile and lifts up his chin . " It's up." Then I plant a kiss on his lips.  He make an eyesmile , trying to copy me.

" Yah ! That's copyright!! But I kind of like it.. " I kiss him again and drag him back to the dining table. He laugh like a child, filling the apartment with laughter.

 

" Sit and eat your breakfast Taeng. And here, Starbucks. " I smile and put the coffee on the table as I take a seat beside him.

" You did not eat too." 

" How did you know ? "

" I only tasted latte when I kiss you." He smirk and feed a small slice of sausage. 

I blush and accepted the sausage, chewing it with my smiling face.

After breakfast, both of us went to the backyard and did some gardening. Taeng claims that morning air is the best and we should stay outdoor. So, outdoor in my dictionary, means backyard. I'm kind of lazy to exercise though I know that's what Taeng wants to.

 

We trim the plants and trees. Plant some seeds and label them names. Pluck the weeds and change new soil. God, I swear it's freaking tiring.. I fell on the grass many times as my legs are aching but Taeng pulls me up whenever he see me slacking. Bad idea to do gardening ..

 

After which we went out for lunch at a Portuguese restaurant. 

" Oof.. So full.. " I grab his arm and lie on his shoulder as we walk.

" Fany, shall we meet your dad now ?"