Chapter 8

Power Of Love

 

Tiffany's POV

It's 8pm. Yuri came to pick Sica up for a movie few minutes ago.

I'm not sure if these 2 are dating, but I'm sure they have something on..

I looked at my watch again, wondering what's taking Taeng so long.

I reached for my phone. When I was about to call Taeng, I received a call.

It's Him.

 

"Stephy baby !"

"Hi.."

" I've missed you so much, how are you? Are you coming back ?"

" Er.. currently no."

"Hey babe, don't you miss me ? I've been thinking of you sooo much."

"Ermm.. Dennis, I got to go, I'll text you instead ? Bye !"

I 'm so glad I ended the call. I don't really have any mood to entertain him for now. I need to call Taeng.

 

Oh, Taeng called before I dialled her number.

"Yoboseyo? "

"Hey Fany.. "

"Hi Taeng.."

" Er, Fany ah. I'm busy now so I can't pick you up. I'm sorry.. But I've called Henry to pick you up , he will reach in about.. 5mins."

Before I could say anything, I heard a familar sweet voice in the background.

" Tae!!! Director wants us to get ready now!!"

Tae .. ?

" Oh Fany, I've got to go now. Text me when you reached home safely okay? I won't want anything to happen to you again you know ? Bye! Takecare! "

He ended the call before I could give him a reply.  He sounded so happy. 

 

I asked Henry what is Taeyeon busy with when we were on the way back. He said he's with Ms Han Seungyeon.

Of course. The only person I've heard, calling him "Tae" ..

Today's such a y day. Bombing day. Totally. Bombed.

Firstly about knowing about their relationship.

Secondly he didn't pick me up as usual.

Thirdly, he's with her, and he sounded happy.

 --

 

Taeyeon's POV

Hammie called me and told me about filming the MV tonight. I've to go, I'd promised her anyway.

"Woah, Hi Taeyeon, long time no see."

" Hi taeyeon. Surprise guest huh ?"

" Oh Taeyeon! You still look so fit ! You must be our macho and y male lead today right?!"

" Haha ! Hi Taeyeon ~" 

Gyuri, Hara, Nicole and Jiyoung took turns to greet me once I stepped into the studio. All of them still look as stunning.

" Hi guys, glad to see you guys again.."

 

" TAETAE!! " Hammie shouted , running out from the makeup room. She looks so pretty..

She gave me a big hug. I was totally shocked. It's inappropriate right? I mean.. the contract that caused her into trouble a year ago?

" Hi Hammie.. " I took her hands off me as I looked around . I saw Kara's manager and I'm so glad that he is busy with something else.

 

"Excuse me, are you the male lead for today's MV filming ?" A middle aged lady asked me as she walked towards me.

"Yes ! He is ! Please go help him get some touchups on his chocolates !  Keke " 

Yeah chocolates. She's always so cute when she address my abs as chocolates.

 

"Erm, I'm just wearing this shorts?"

" Yeahs Mr Kim, if not why will we need a y macho guy in this MV? "

" Oh.. okay, don't mind if I make a call first ?" 

"Yeah sure, 5minutes. "

I took my phone out, and called Henry.

 

" Henry? I want you to fetch Ms Hwang for me. Go to Becky's lobby. Now. And makes sure that she's back home safely. Got it ?"

I feel sad that I'm unable to pick Fany up tonight. Nevertheless, I will not make her travel back home alone.

 

"Yoboseyo? "

"Hey Fany.. "

"Hi Taeng.."

" Er, Fany ah. I'm busy now so I can't pick you up. I'm sorry.. But I've called Henry to pick you up , he will reach in about.. 5mins."

I want to tell her how much I missed her. How much I want to see her.  But..

" Tae!!! Director wants us to get ready now!!"

" Oh Fany, I've got to go now. Text me when you reached home safely okay? I won't want anything to happen to you again you know ? Bye! Takecare! "

 

--

 

The filming took longer as expected. It's 11pm already.

I took my phone and saw a message from Fany.

<< To Taeyeon: 

Homed. >>

Though that message was sent 2 hour plus ago, I still replied.

<< To Tiffany:

That's good. Are you asleep? :O  >>

 

Kara members went back to their dorm with their van.

As I was about to start my car, I received a message from Tiffany.

<< To Taeyeon:

No.. am searching for food at home. Sica 's not back yet too. >>

I called her back instead, since it's easier this way.. and I've missed her voice.

 

" Fany?"

" Hi.."

" Erm.. you're hungry ? Wanna grab some street snacks ?"

" Now? But it's so late already.. "

" It's Saturday tomorrow .. Comeon. I'll reach in 15mins okay ?"

" Okay then.."

I mentally screamed with joy. I didn't expect her to agree though.. because she's acting cold towards me today.

--

 

"F-Fany.." I hesitated to call her when she was about to go into the girls' apartment.

" huh?"

" I was.. I mean you.. are. I'm free...Nonono ! I mean..aish " I mentally facepalmed myself.

" What is it , Taeng? " She chuckled at how silly am I. Real retard.

" I was wondering if y-you are .. are you f-free tomorrow ..? " I asked softly.. not meeting her eyes.

" Yes.."

"Well, erm I think.. there's a.. nice.. movvv-vie and I.. " I 'm playing with my fingers.. trying to stay calm. Which it didn't help though.

" Sure. See you tomorrow ! " She replied almost immediately. Even though it's abit dark, I can see her blushing.

I smiled as I saw her hopping and jumping around with her hands flying above her head in the apartment once she closed the door.

She must have forgotten that I could see through the window panels. 

--

 


Tiffany's POV

Today seems to be y but when Taeng brought me out for supper, I was sooo happy! 

Immediately I forgot about what makes me feel down earlier. 

After supper with Taeng, the car ride back home seems to be better compared to the morning. Both of us were singing like mad in the car. Like we're having sugar rush right after eating ice creams ! 

 

"F-Fany.." Taeng called me after we bid farewell.

 

" huh?"

" I was.. I mean you.. are. I'm free...Nonono ! I mean..aish " Taeyeon starts to stutter again.

" What is it , Taeng? " I chuckled at how cute is he.

I thought all police officers talk with confidence? 

" I was wondering if y-you are .. are you f-free tomorrow ..? " He asked looking down, not meeting my eyes.

Is he being shy or something ?

" Yes.." Hoping he could continue.

"Well, erm I think.. there's a.. nice.. movvv-vie and I.. " He's playing with his fingers now. Aigoo he must be really shy !

" Sure. See you tomorrow ! " I replied before he could complete his sentence.

He's asking me out ! We are going to have the whole day to ourselves !

 

I could feel my face burning. I didn't want to embarrass myself so I quickly ran into the apartment.

I dance around once I stepped into the house . 

So today is a good or bad day? Oh hold on.

It's 1.37am.

Yesterday was a bad day. Today is the good day. Or maybe the best day ever so far ?

 

<< To Tiffany :

Hey Fany~ Good night & sweet dreams ! You can sleep all day if you want. But I'll be waiting for you at 2pm in the living room okay? (: >>

"Silly.." I smiled as I read the message Taeyeon sent me.