Chapter 13

Power Of Love

Taeyeon's POV

It's 11.35 pm. Why isn't she back yet ? I've called her about 10 times since 10pm but she didn't ring me back, not even a text.

I sat on the living room's couch. Alone. The rest of the couples or going-to-be couples went shopping after their work, again and were not back yet. I chose to stay at home after sending Hammie home, to think about what she told me earlier in the afternoon.

In the middle of the deep thinking, I heard sounds of cars driving near to my apartment. I rush to the sliding door panel, and saw Siwon's awesome car. Well, I am not envy though, I'm equally rich. Just that.. he got a date with Fany before me. So I feel like comparing. Oh look, he came out from the driver's seat with his stupid sunglasses when it's 11.41pm. PM for goodness. Are you blind or what ? Acting all cool without using your brains?!

Then I saw Fany, she step out of the car like in the most elegant way. So beautiful.. 

I've missed her so much. The last time I saw her was like more than 13hours.  Arggh.... Why am I always like that ?

 

--

 

I stop smiling to myself when i saw him leaning near her. ! (opps~)

" FANY !! " Yeah, pay back time. 

" Taeng.. ? " 

" You can go now. She's safely home. BYE! "  I push him away slightly and push Fany all the way to the girls' apartment door and close it behind us. 

I kinda laugh to myself and she caught me. " Taeng? What's wrong with you? Why are you laughing ?" Fany is still confuse with the whole situation. Whatever ! She's too cute to know anyways.

" Nothing, just that he look stupid with a pair of shades in this hour. "  Fany laughed at my comment, my heart flutters everytime she laugh at me saying something stupid. That eyesmile of hers.. ahhhhhhh~~~

" Why so late, Fany ah? "

" Siwon wants to spend time with me. He said that every moment with me is important so.. he try to make me stay. Why are you at home alone ? Where's the rest? "

" Oh.." Kind of jealous that Siwon bravely tells her that he treasures her so much yet I'm far from him. "Clubbing I guess.. " Here is my chance !!! Say it Taeyeon SAY IT! 

"ARGH!"  I let out a roar unexpectedly. Fany got a shock too. " Are you okay Taeng ? "

" Er yea, sorry about that.. " 

" Haha okay I better get a shower before it's late ! " She smile and walk towards the stairs, going up to her room.

" Wait, Fany! " My hand reaching out to her, like some dramatic acts. This is kind of stupid. I retreat my hand and continued.

" Ermm, you know I'm kind of sorry about ruining our date last Saturday.. I want to make a date with you this Saturday again. A real date, Fany. I'm sincere about it and I will not let anything go wrong. Are..Will.. Will you give me another chance, Fany ah? " I ask with confidence in the beginning but slowly lower my tone towards the last sentence, as if all the hopes are gone.

" I.. You sure you won't break the promise again, Taeng ?"  I nod vigoriously, showing her my sincerity and desperation.

" Okay then Taeng. " She send me another eyesmile of hers and went up. " Good night! " 

I jump around the living room, throwing all the cushions on the floor and jump on the couches. Screaming in my heart, I'M SO HAPPY !

I can't describe this feelings right now. My angel accepted my date with her. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! 

Then I heard jumping sounds from above. I smile as I realise it's Fany. She's jumping around too. Is she overjoy like me?

" I heard you !!! " I ran to the bottom of the stairs and shout, sending echoes to her room. She stop jumping. 

Immediately, I know that she's really jumping for joy. My lips curved upwards after knowing that our feelings for each other is so obvious.

" What the ... " I turn around and saw the couples or going-to-be couples stand at the door. Sooyoung mouth open widely, inviting some flies to go in.

" Sorry guys, you all clean this mess while I have a sweet dream ! Good night! " I ran back to the boys' apartment leaving them standing and staring at the mess. Sorry guys, it's my house after all you're staying~

 

Tiffany's POV

Well actually I didn't have a date with Siwon oppa. I had a talk with him. Telling him about we are impossible, because I admit I fall in love with Taeng. 

We went back late is, yeah true, he wants to spend time with me. Because I told him I won't give him other chances to date me out. We need to stay clear, right ?

I got home and saw Taeng acting all weird. He's picking on Siwon, I guess? Is he jealous?

I almost rejected Taeng when he ask me out for a date this coming Saturday. But why will I do that ? I love him so much and all I want is to go on a date with him even if he breaks the promise again and again. Of course, it's only once, but once bitten twice shy right?

However I don't care ! I'm so gonna look forward to this date. It's like our official date because he said it with so much sincerity in his speech. This time, I'm not gonna let him ruin it! Not a chance!! 

 I was so happy that he make up for what he'd done. So happy that he still cares about me. So excited for our date. I practically jump around in my room, on and off my bed several times. Until I heard him shouting that he heard me. Oh my god.. how embarrassing !!!

 

-------

 

Finally, the day has arrive.  Yesterday, Sica, Sunny , Yoona and I went for shopping.  These girls got all overly excited when I told them about getting a new dress for tomorrow's date. So I chose a red dress this time. Revealing my cleavage and a little of my back. The 3 of them wants me to get a little ier than before. They are crazy, right?!

Taeng message me and told me that he will be waiting by his car at 2pm. It's 1 pm and I saw him walking to his car through my room's window. He wore a nice fitting suit, looking extremely charming, as if going to a important function or something. Actually, I'm ready too.

I think the both of us got too anxious about today's date. Why are we behaving so obvious? Oh my god..

So I remember about Sica's advice : show that you're not very excited. 

I stay in my room, touching up on my light make up. Practicing my cat walks in my room with my heels. Talking to the mirror as if it's Taeng.

If someone finds out, I'm so dead. Okay time check 1.29pm. Argh!! I can't wait anymore or else I will get even more anxious.

I took my bag and head down.

 

" Why are you standing here in the Sun? Aren't you hot ? " I walk towards Taeng's car and he turn, and start to stare at me.

" Taeng?" Still no response.. " KIM TAE YEON! " I shouted at him as I notice that he has been looking at my .. cleavage. Argh!! BYUN! 

" Oh Fany!! I-I I'm sorry! I er.. " He stutters as he check the time. " It's only 1.30pm , Fany ah.. " 

" I think it's better not to waste anymore time, let's go ! " I replied coldy as to hide my nervousness and happiness for this date.

" Wait! " He opens the driver seat and close the door, running towards me with something behind him. 

" Here! For my gorgeous date tonight, Tiffany Hwang " He handed me 99 roses.

lksmgvlskfmgslkfmv;seof;ale,md;almd,a;wkdma  CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT IS AIR?!

 

" Thank you Taeng. " I hide my blush and went in the car after he smile sweetly at me while opening the door.

This date 's gonna be soo awesome.

 

---

Taeyeon's POV

Today my angel is so gorgeous with her red dress. But I kind of feel weird with her dressing a little bit too y. All the guys walking by kept staring at her. Urgh! I feel like digging their eyeballs out!! 

We went to the beach and sat on the mat. I took out some fruits and salads in the basket from the boot. She looks totally surprised.

" You prepare a picnic ?" 

" Hmm, a mini one though. Way pass lunch hours. Just snacks . " I gave her a smirk and wash the fruits again.

We fed each other and chat for about 2hours. Having so much fun. Then we chase each other by the beach. Splashing water and sand.

After chasing her, I finally caught up with her. But I accidentally got off balance and drop on her.

I pin on her unintentionally .  Our face. So near.

We shared eye contact for it seems infinity.

 

Then my face slowly closer our gaps. I saw her closing her eyes. I too, close my eyes..

Our lips finally met. Her lips. So nice and soft, with a lil strawberry lip gloss auroma. I deepen the kiss by letting my tongue out of its cave.

Our hands inter whined as we continue the passionate kiss.

 

After the oh-so-ing-amazing-thing that happen, Fany and I sat by the beach. Her body leaning against me while I back hug her.

All I wish now is the time will stop and Fany's body will always be in my embrace.

" I love you, Fany.." I whisper to her ears.

" I love you too Taeng. " Then we kiss once more. Another passionate one.

The day seems pretty awesome. She's officially mine now. MINE !

 

_______________________________________

Hi readers ! It's not the end ! Exciting part is coming ><