Chapter 28

Power Of Love

The next day...

 

Dennis POV

 

"Dad, mum.. I think we should end this. End this .. marriage without love." 

"What are you talking about?!" Dad close and slam his newspaper on the table infront of the sofa.

Mum came out of the kitchen, holding a cup of coffee and walk pass me with her eyes almost coming out.

" Sit." Mum command me as she sit beside dad, pushing the cup of coffee to him.

 

"Look, I have spoken with Steph.. I know she really loves this guy. She begged me last night.. I-I.. even though I don't wanna give up on her.. but.."

" Are you stupid?! You love her I can tell ! I have already helped you fight for your place to be with her. Even the Hwangs agreed ! "

" Yes. They agree. But not Stephy.. I - I.. I have thought about it.. I don't want to force her, dad.. and I wanna leave this place. This place full of memories with her.." I look down at the ground, my mind full of stephy images.. full of our happy moments when we are young.. but..  I do not want her to suffer this anymore.

 

 

" I think.. I agree with our son." Mum finally spoke.

"WHAT?!" Dad face is so red like it's gonna explode.

" I don't think our son will be happy if his soon-to-be wife doesn't feel happy being with him. Honey, let him do what he wants.. He is old enough." Mum flash her warm smile at me.

I smile back and mouthed "thank you" to my awesome mum.

 

~

 

At Fany's house

 

No One's POV

 

"OH MY GAWD ! BABY LOOK!! I FOUND MY LIL PONY KEY CHAIN THAT MY SISTER BOUGHT WHEN I WAS TWELVE !!! "

" What? Pink..?" Taeyeon came out from the shower and was using the towel to dry his hair.

" Why is everything pink?" He faked a disgusted look and plop on the bed.

"YA!!  What is wrong having pink everywhere?! You MEANIE!! " Tiffany went over to the bed and poke Taeyeon's forehead.

 

" Oww.. okay okay ~~" Taeyeon swiftly grab his lil princess by the waist, causing her to fall on him.

" What shall we do today, my pink princess?" Taeyeon backhugged her and lean his head on her shoulder.

"Hmm.. How about we catch some nice movies?! I heard there is so many romance movies coming up !!! We could watch it before it airs in Korea! Wee!!! "

" Ha isit..?" Taeyeon closes his eyes and smell the strawberry fragrance body lotion from the neck.

 

DING DONG DING DONG 

"Oh? Who could it be?" Tiffany get up and walk out of the room.

Taeyeon opens his eyes and feel annoyed, getting disturbed at times like this.. 

 

" Hi Stephy.." Dennis gave an awkward smile and wave at Tiffany who opened the door.

"Oh? Oppa? Why are you here so early?" 

" I came to say farewell." Dennis smile at the one he love brightly.  Tiffany is frowning clulessly and looks blankly at him.

" You look so cute with this face, Steph. Ha ha~ "

" Huh? " *shy* " Oppa what you mean by farewell??"

" I m leaving.. I will be going to France for a year. I've told your dad.. He is willing to let me handle the business there."

" He.. he agrees? Doesn't he knows that it means.. we are.."

"He knows..  But before that, my dad has already talked to him about us. That is why he is not angry anymore.."

" But I thought he is worried about the trust between.."

" Look, Stephy. It's all over.. we do not need to worry about all these anymore. Lets just start all over with our own lives" 

Dennis smile and rub Tiffany's head like an older brother.

" Take care. Annyeong "

He turn and walk towards his car. 

Tiffany eyes start to form tears. She ran towards Dennis and give him a backhug. "Thank you Oppa."

He gave his last hundred watt smile and hug back Tiffany.

" I hope you find your true love." Tiffany break the hug and show her beautiful eye smile. 

 

Taeyeon has been watching and hearing between them and smile at the sight.

He is really relief this time. All these have ended. Finally.

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

" Fany ah" 

" Hmm?" The both of them are walking with their hands intertwined along the street after the movie and dinner.

" Shall we start our plan?"

" Huh? What plan?"

" Don't you remember that we have not seek your dad's approval..?" I stop my steps, and she follwed.

" What plan shall we do? I don't know how to convince my stubborn dad.."

" Hmm.... shall we have a family outing? I smiled at my beloved.

" Erm.. okay. Since we are here anyway.."

" Alright! Let's have it tomorrow! Go and tell your sister alright!! " I drag fany away excitedly.

 

--

The Next Day..

 

No One's POV

 

" Such a silly idea from your silly sister." Mr Hwang came down from his room and sat at the dining table.

" Dad, it has been really long since we spend time together ! Taeyeon is really a fun guy! " Michelle was all dressed up and eating her breakfast. While waiting for the sweet couple to arrive.

"Speaking for him already? What has he done to you?.."  Mr Hwang shakes his head and read at his newspaper.

Michelle smile at his dad's action. I think.. he has accepted him? - She thought