Chapter 15

Power Of Love

Tiffany's POV

Last night, Taeng sneak under my blanket while I was about to sleep when he is suppose to sleep in the guest room.

So cheeky of him. But I hug him back once I smell his existence on my bed. We slept the whole night hugging. This is the first time in my life I slept with a man. A man I truly love. Well, though it's just purely sleeping, but I feel so warm and full of security. However Taeng got up in the middle of the night and shouted " STOP RUNNING!" and got back to slumberland. I guess she was sleep talking. I was shocked by that loud voice at first, then I chuckle upon seeing him being so silly unknowingly.

I woke up in the warm arms of his. I pretend to sleep again hugging him even tighter. But he woke up because of that.

"Uh.." He mumble as he slightly open his eyes and saw me hugging him.

" Good morning Taengggggg~" 

He smile as he brush my fringe. "Please stay like this abit longer Fany ah.." 

I blush upon his comment but didn't move at all. Cherishing this moment together.

 

Today is my dad's 55th birthday. I will be going to the party at night. Deep in my heart, I want to bring Taeng along to show my family and everyone who knows me in LA that we are together. But things aren't as simple as it seems. Everyone thinks that I belong to Dennis and no one else.

After spending the whole afternoon at the beach , swimming and playing with Taeng. We went back to my apartment and prepare for the party.

Taeng kept whining about leaving him at home while I will be at the party. That kid, rolling about on my bed. trying to get my attention when I'm busy putting on my make up.

"Taeng .. I promise to be back before midnight okay? Just get your own dinner tonight. Didn't I told you that I will neglect you if you come? Told ya. Now, no more whining okay!" I walk towards the bed and pinch his fat cheeks.

He gave me a pout. Awww sucha cutie. 

--

 

Dennis offer to fetch me but Taeng wants to send me too. In order to not let Taeng see Dennis picking me up for party, I reject Dennis offer.

Once we reach my dad's huge mansion, I look around and give Taeng a kiss before I get down from the car. 

I went in the mansion after the car got smaller and smaller . I slowly walk on the red carpet on the floor towards the entrance.

The place seems so quiet. Where's everyone ?

" Stephy?!" I heard a familiar sweet voice from afar. I turn and saw my sister, Michelle, running towards me, wearing a elegant gown.

"Sis !!! " I ran towards her and we share hugs. " Stephy ! " Another voice call me from afar.

" Brother !!! " I saw Leo , my brother and three of us hug together.

" My princess came without the prince huh ? " I turn and saw dad walking towards us. 

" Er I told Dennis not to fetch me. Hi dad ! " I ran over to give him a hug too.

" Where's everyone ? " 

" Stephy, the party will start at 7.30 pm. It's only 6pm now. "

" Gosh, I got the wrong timing again.." I mentally facepalm myself being so careless. " OH! Sharks. I forget to bring dad's present.. "

"It's okay sis. Let's go in and have a chat. "

--

 

Time passes fast while we are chatting. Slowly the crowd in the yard is getting more and more. Michelle and Leo's friends were all invited, including mine. I'm kinda sad that I could not invite Sica over because of her tight working schedules. Many big companys were also invited.

Dennis arrive and came to sit with me at a corner to eat. He 's talking non stop. Telling me how much he miss me and what he has been doing. Until when he ask hows my life in Korea, I turn speechless. I want to tell him about my relationship with Taeng, but it seems it's not the right timing.

" Thank you all for turning up in this special day . Continue to have fun tonight  ! " 

Everyone clap after my dad took his speech. Then the DJ changes to a romantic music whereby many couples dance to it.

"May I ?" Dennis approach me for a dance.

We were dancing but I'm practically spacing out again. "Oww! " I accidentally stepped on my gown and slipped. Luckily, Dennis grab me in time. "Thanks Den. " 

"Becareful next time, princess." He gave me a peck on my forehead. I just smile to acknowledge.

Then as we were back to dancing, I saw a familiar figure outside the gate. 

It's Taeng.

" Hold on Den, I will be right back!  " I ran towards the gate slightly holding up my gown.

 

--

Taeyeon's POV

After sending baby Fany to her dad's mansion, I took a nap on her bed. Woah, I slept for like an hour plus ? Then I went downstairs , wanting to go to the city for my dinner. I saw the gift at the dining table. This angel forever being so careless.

I took the gift with me and drove back to the mansion. I tried to call her many times but she didn't pick up.

Once I reach the mansion, I took the gift with me and look in the huge mansion. Wow, there's so many people in the yard. The music is so loud too. 

I try to spot Fany. And there, I saw her.

The guy grabbing her. She seems to have slipped. Why is he kissing her forehead? I blankly staring at the scene. Unknowingly turning my hand to a fist.

Just then, Fany saw me. I slowly walk back to the car, didn't want to approach her .

" Taeng! "

I stop walking and turn to look at her. I didn't speak a word. But she knows I'm angry.

" Taeng.. I.." Then a guy came running behind Fany. He looks tall and handsome. Seems like a mix blood europeon.

" Fany, is everything okay? Who is he ? "

" W-Wh.. " I wanted to ask him directly who is him. But Fany ran towards him and forcefully push him back to the mansion.

" I'll explain to you later !" Fany ran back into mansion as she took the gift from my arms. 

I just stood there blankly.

--

 

Tiffany's POV

" Who is that? " Dennis ask me , demanding an explaination.

" Er, my new chauffeur. He brought me the gift I 've forgetten. Let's go to my dad . " I hate to lie. But I can't simply tell him who is Taeng right ?

After the party, it's already 11.38pm. I bid farewell to everyone and also tried to call Taeng to pick me up. But he didn't pick up my calls. Dennis drove me home. He wants to go in my apartment but I told him that it's late. He also saw my apartment having lights on. I told him it's the part-time maid. What an excuse. He gave me a kiss on the forehead again and drove off.
 

I walk in the apartment and saw Taeng lying on the couch, sleeping. After I've took a shower and changed to my pyjamas, I sit next to the couch, hug his arms and lean my head against his chest and I slept unknowingly.