Chapter 16

Power Of Love

 

Tiffany's POV

I woke up and found myself in my room. Taeng must have carried me back to my room. Then I remember that last night I was at the party..

I get all paranoid all of the sudden. Where is Taeng?! 

" Taeng!! " I run around my apartment in the 3rd floor. "TAENG!!" I got down to the 2nd floor.

Sometimes it really when your house is so big.

" Fany ! I'm in the kitchen ! " I immediately ran down to the kitchen.

There I saw Taeng, holding a frying pan in one hand and another holding a plate. He's wearing my pink apron. How cute! 

" Taeng!! " I ran and give him a back hug. 

" Morning princess~ Why are you whining early in the morning ? " He continue to fry the eggs while I stay my position, hugging him.

" I thought you.. you left..  I just got a bad feeling.." I mumble but he seems to hear what I have said.

" Silly. I won't." He turn and smile at me. Then give me a kiss on my forehead.

"You will eventually.." I mumble again, but this time, he didn't hear.

I slowly walk and take my seat. Taeng came to sit with me with 2 plates of breakfast.

"Western breakfast ! Scramble eggs, bacon, sausage! Pass?! " 

"Pass." I give him a kiss on his lips as he move his head nearer to me.

 

I can't take it anymore. Why didn't Taeng ask anything about last night? Why he still cooks breakfast for me..?

" Taeng.."

" Yes sweetie ?"

" About last night.."  I glance at him. He had an immediate change of mood, but he didn't want to show.

" It's okay baby. I won't ask anything, I trust you. But... who is that guy ?"

" Dennis. My.. dad's company merge with his dad. Yeah.."

" Oh.." 

Sorry Taeng, I know you're hurt .

---

 

After breakfast, we went to the couch and watch television.

" Hmm, why not we go shopping and you bring me to somewhere with beautiful sceneries ?" Taeng suggested after the show ends.

" Sorry Taeng baby, I can't.. I promise dad to attend the company's dinner tonight at my dad's place."

" So I'm gonna be lonely again tonight.."  He start to sulk.  I feel bad to leave him at home alone . I hope we can have some time together..

"Sorry, I love you. " I plant a soft kiss on his lips.  Then I feel his arms around my waist.

He pull me nearer to him and we deepen our kiss on the couch. I love this moment together. I feel so bliss, kissing someone I truly love.

 

--

Taeng dropped me at my dad's place and left. 

Once Mr Benson, my dad's housekeeper open the door for me. I saw everyone seated at the dining table.

" Oh look, Ms Hwang has come ! " Mr Parker, Dennis' dad, saw me and gave me a smile.

I bow 90degrees to him and saw Dennis coming towards me.

" Hi princess. Why didn't you want me to fetch you again? " He said as he plant a kiss on my cheek.

" It's okay, Den " I forcefully give him a smile.

 

We took our seats and ate dinner together. Dad and Mr Parker were talking about me and Den when we were young. Brother and sis join the conversation too.

I didn't really listen to what they are talking about though. I 'm thinking of Taeng. I miss him.. I wonder where will he go tonight ..

" Do you agree Ms Hwang ? " Mr Parker called me. Then I snap out of my own world. " Er.. Pardon ?"

" Hahaha! Your dad and I were talking about pushing the wedding forward ! Don't you think is a good idea? " 

I just smile.

" Haha! I think you are getting bored. Son, why don't you bring her out for a walk? " 

" Sure. " Dennis got up from his seat and gently pull out my chair. " Sir, continue to enjoy the dinner. Excuse me. " I politely said to Mr Parker and leave the house with Dennis.

 

"So, where you wanna go, my princess ?" Dennis ask as we walk to the car.

" Hmm.. I don't know. Maybe home ?" 

" Oh no.. We agree to go for a walk right? Come on, I'll bring you to eat desserts !" 

--

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

I walk around the city with a map. I look really stupid though.. I walk pass a pub and a pretty young lady approach me, wanting to be my friend.

Gosh, I politely rejected her and ran for my life. My heart will always stay with Fany. My angel. Ah, I miss her..

Then I saw an Ice Cream shop. Woah! I got all happy and excited once I see the pictures of the icecream pasted on the door . This must be awesome! 

I open the door with the sound of bell jingles hanging on the knob.

And I saw them.

Fany and the guy. Dennis.

Why is he feeding her? Why are they sitting so close?

I look down and saw them inter-whining their fingers.

What?!