Chapter 6

Power Of Love

 

It has been a month since Tiffany goes to work. She's the event manager of banquet dinners in Becky's Restaurants.

Everynight, Taeyeon will fetch her home after his work at the police station.

He gave Tiffany an excuse that because of the incident last week, she needs a guy to protect her.

Actually, he just wanna spend time with her. Alone.

They often dropped by street stalls to eat supper or going to Marvel's IceCream Shop to enjoy ice creams

And also because of his urge of seeing her, he dropped by Becky's office most of the time, pretending to attend some important documents during office hours.

Therefore, their relationship got closer and closer.

Their feelings for each other? Got deeper, and deeper.

--

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

Ding*** 

" Hey! Someone's at the door! Go get it ! " Yuri shouted while drinking his Pepsi.

Sunny and Sooyoung continues to munch on their popcorns they shared, pretending not to hear.

Taeng, just went into the bathroom.

Seohyun and Yoona are making out in the room, while we were watching movie at the boys' apartment.

Sica being all lazy, as usual, lying on the couch.

And Oh!...I've noticed Yuri staring at Sica most of the time. I don't think he is even watching the movie! 

Sigh, anyway, I guess I'm the one getting the door..

 

A beautiful lady was standing outside of the wooden gate. She smile at me when she saw me.

" Hi erm, is Taetae in ? Oh sorry. I mean Taeyeon ?" 

I knew who is she! She's from Kara! The Kpop group!

" Han Seungyeon?"

" Ah ye-eah.. " she produced a small laugh as I open the door for her.

 

"TAE TAE! " Seungyeon shouted once she stepped in the house.

Everyone in the living room watching the movie were all shocked. Except Sica ? She looks kinda annoyed.

I think that loud voice interrupted her as she was dozing off.

Taeyeon just came out from the bathroom. With his y hair all up but half ..

" Oh? Ha-Hammie? Er, Hi .. "  He once, stutter again, everytime when he's nervous and all..

Wait, WHAT?! HAMMIE?! What the hell is Hammie?!  

" Er, let's talk upstairs. It's kind of crowded here." Taeng said as he lead her upstairs.

Crowded?! With only the 5 of us in the living room, you call this crowded?!

UP STAIRS? With him being HALF ?!

I've never stepped into Taeng's room before. Because It's always closed and.. he doesn't seem to like anyone to go into his room! 

Why he allows that piece of Ham and not us?!

Moreover him being HALF !!

 

"URGH !" I groaned so loudly that everyone's attention adverted to me.

" WHAT?! " I rolled my eyes and angrily stomped into the kitchen to grab some chips.

Why am I feeling so uneasy? Why the way Taeng looks at her makes me ache? What's their relationship?

How long are they going to stay in the room?!

------

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

! I've forgotten to bring my shirt to the bathroom AGAIN! I wore my shorts and grab the towel, hanging around my neck.

"TAE TAE! " 

Only one person called me that other than my family.

I turned and looked, it's her.

" Oh? Ha-Hammie? Er, Hi .. Er, let's talk upstairs. It's kind of crowded here."

I quickly went upstairs to keep all the pictures I've pasted on the wall and photoframes and grab my shirt before she comes in.

"So.. what brings you here ?"

" I was thinking.. u know, we will be having a new MV and we are finding a macho guy.. and.. and.. you're the first person that crosses my mind, Tae.."

"Haha, macho? Me? Seriously Hammie ?"

I remembered that she had always praised my figure, teasing at my abs, saying that they are like chocolate bars.

Always leaning her head against my chest when we used to see the sunset togther.

Poking my abs whenever I remove my top when we are about to swim.

Those days..

 

" Yeah Tae, please? I would really love to work with you.. Besides, it's been a while since we see each other.."

"Tell me when and where, I'll be there."

"Promise?!"

"Yep" 

" Oh!! Thankyou Taetae!! " And she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I suddenly stood frozen. 

 

Clang* 

Something seemed to have dropped and that's when I came back to reality after spacing out for a moment.

She's still happily smiling at me , her arms were still around my neck..

I took a peep outside the door and saw Fany dropped some ice cubes on the floor while she holds a tray of it and a cup filled with water.

I quickly took Hammie's arms away from me. Oh lord.

 

--

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

I got a drink for Seungyeon and went upstairs. Trying to find out what they are doing .

And thanks to me being curious-plus-nosey. I saw her wrapping her arms around his neck.

 

My heart sank.

My upper teeth unconciously bit my lower lip.

Then I accidentally dropped the icecubes.  I quickly picked it up , hopping that they didn't know I caught them.. hugging.

" Er.. sorry , I came to serve u a drink.. Ms Han" That's when, my first time stepping in to his room.

It's so neat for a guy. 

" I was wondering if you need ice or.. " I asked softly, a bit afraid..

 

"She doesn't take cold drinks." Taeng said in his usual cold tone, which kind of saddens me.

He knows her well , huh? How nice..

"Yeah, I don't take cold drinks. Thanks anyway. Oh and you can call me Seungyeon, and you are.. ?" She took out her hand, wanting a handshake.

" Oh, Hi I'm Tiffany. Taeng's.. friend."  Yeah friend. Just friends. Sigh..

 

"Oh,so you're staying with them too? "

Huh? She knows about them living together ? 

"Ye-yeah, it's about a month already.." I answered her.. still confused though..

" Actually I've stayed with Taetae before, and we ... " 

 

"Er, Hammie ? It's late. Why not I fetch you back ?" Taeng suddenly cuts her off. 

Is he trying to hide something ?

 

He then closed his room door shut after getting us all out of the room indirectly.

" Oh.. okay, bye Tiffany, Thanks for the water! See you soon~ "

" B-Bye.." 

The both of them head downstairs, as I stood outside of Taeng's room..

..with so much feelings right now.

 

Shocked.

Confused.

Disappointed.

And I think my heart is aching..