Chapter 12

Power Of Love

Tiffany's POV

The whole night with Taeng is soo awesome. We had a romantic dinner at the Italian Restaurant, then we went to grab some ice creams.

Since the night is still young, I dragged him to shop with me. Aigoo, he's so cute gazing at me every time I come out of the changing room with different outfits. I kind of like the attention he gives me whenever we're alone. Or you can say  I love it .

It's time to bid farewell. But I don't really want to part with him, even though we're just living next door. As I slowly walk back to the apartment, he called me with his gentle voice..

"Fany.. " I gave a dramatic turn, trying to look like a puppy and gave him my puppy eyes.

He came forward. Slowly, step by step. My whole body became stiff. His face.. approaching me.. Soo near.....

"Fany !" A voice interrupted the almost-my-best moment of my life.

Taeng retreated his face from me as I looked around.

It's Siwon oppa. I cursed under my breath for ruining it. Well, I guess Taeng's cursing him under his breath too. His fist clutching.

He walk towards Siwon oppa, as if his gonna kill him. I quickly ran over to Taeng and pulled his hand.

" Taeng, don't.. " Taeng then look at me, letting a sigh out from his mouth.

He went in to the boys' apartment after I gave him signs that Siwon and me needs to talk privately..

" How do you know I'm staying here ? " I question Siwon right after Taeng went in the apartment.

" I went high and low just to find you after you left the hospital without leaving your contact number that day.. and so I happen to find you in the mall, with him. Fany, are you two..? "

" No. " But i love him.. 

" Is it okay if we sit down and have a catching up session tomorrow ? " Siwon oppa is one of my best friend before I went LA after my mother's death.

He's always there for me, and I'm very thankful for him. Always.

" Sure. Give me your number, I will contact you. "

 

--

" Oh..I see.. You're wearing the dress you bought last night ! How's the day with him ? " Sica came in to my room, followed by Yoona and Sunny. Woah, is this a meeting? 

" Er.. you told them?" I asked Sica as I point at Yoona and Sunny.

" Of course! We are best friends! Come on, tell us ! Did he compensate for last night ? I almost kill him this morning when I see him but It's too early for me to move my body.. "

" Thanks Sica, but it's okay.. Today was almost perfect .." Then I told them everything that happen, including the part Siwon oppa ruined.

" That's super wasted!!! You should have kiss him first before he retreated !!! " Yoona squealed with excitement.

" I would kill Siwon if I were you !! " Sunny is equally excited. 

Then we chatted and chatted. I took my phone as Sica's busy telling her story about Yuri..

<< To Tiffany : 

Hey.. are you asleep ? :O >>

<< To Taeyeon :

Nope. The girls came to my room for chat @_@ >>

<< To Tiffany :

Oh.. Fany, can I ask you something ? :I >>

<< To Taeyeon :

What is it , Taeng? o-o >>

<< To Tiffany :

Who is that guy..? >>

<< To Taeyeon : 

Siwon oppa, A best friend of mine before I left for further studies in LA. Why... ??? >>

<< To Tiffany : 

Oh.. nothing.. But is he wooing you.. ? D:: >>

<< To Taeyeon :

What if it's a yes ? :) >>

<< To Tiffany : 

Then I will kill him . >> 

I laughed at my phone when I  read that. Is he being jealous?!

" Yah! Why are you laughing to yourself..  ?"

" Nothing! "

<< To Taeyeon :

Haha okay Taeng, got to go or Sica's gonna kill me. Sleep well >< >> 

 

--

 

The next morning, it's a working day again. Monday. Drats.

The girls look super sleepy, including me. Chatting session last night caused it. 

Taeyeon sat at the chair as usual, reading the newspapers. After we took our breakfast, he fetch me to work. 

" So ... will you fetch me after work later? " I ask him after he starts the car.

" Why not? " 

"Seungyeon..? "

" I m going to fetch her back to her dorm after dropping you off. "

" Oh.." I was kind of disappointed that he still cares for her. But he's still going to fetch me back after work right? So I'm still contented.

! Almost forgotten about Siwon oppa.  I digged my bag for my phone and called him.

 

Taeyeon's POV

" Ahh, annyeong haseyo Siwon oppa. yeah.. yeah.. araso. Hmm deh~ annyeong.. "  She took out her phone as if she's making an important phone call. Ended up she's talking to her Siwon oppa?!  Heesh.

" Taeng, you don't have to fetch me tonight, Siwon oppa's bringing me out for dinner. " 

I sigh under my breath. " Okay.."

After we have reached Becky's , I reminded her once more. " Fany ah, be careful and take care. If you need me to fetch you after your dinner with him, you can always give me a call okay? " She nodded and head to the office. I sigh again, sad that I can't fetch my princess back. But it's okay, it doesnt happen all the time, right ?

 

--

 

The crowd in the hospital is still the same, or rather even more, as news had spread all over Korea about Hammie's discharging from the hospital today. Seungyeon wants to talk to me privately so we went to the hill side.

"Tae.. " She said after the long silence between us.

" What is it you want to talk about ? " I wonder why she still acts like she loves me ever since she came back. Why? I thought it's over..

" You know after we broke up, I fought with my company many times about you. I told them how much I love you, how much I will do to just to be with you. I am willing to give up Kara just for you, Tae.."

" But you.. "

" Yes. I chose my career over you a year ago. But after we broke up.. I realise I can't live without you. I just can't , Tae.. and do you know why I came back to find you ? "

I just remain silent.. wanting her to go on. " Because my contract has changed to [Relationship not prohibited] . Didn't you notice when Hara and Junhyung 's dating news spread across Korea and the company didn't protest or whatever? "

Now I get it. Why didn't I link the contract thingy and Hara's dating matter together ? So.. Hammie's hinting me to go back with her ?

"Tae.. I don't need you give me an answer right now. I will wait for you to tell me the answer when you're ready.. okay?"

She slowly grab my hands with her injured arm. I'm confused. So confuse with my own feelings.

 

After sending her back, I went home to think about what she've said. 

Do I still love her ? Do I really want her back ?

I lie on my bed and look at all the photos I hang around my walls and photoframes.

I smile at all the pictures of her. This is the reason why I do not allow any trespassers in unless I take them down before hand.

All the photos I took secretly of her. Eating, drinking, playing, screaming, shouting, laughing, jumping.. 

Every pictures of her. Only her.

Tiffany Hwang, my angel.