Chapter 33 - FINAL

Power Of Love

 

The day everyone awaits have arrived.

“ Sunny!!! Where is the make up artist?!!?!!” Tiffany ran down to the kitchen to find Sunny.

She has been nervous the whole week. Just for this day.

“ She is reaching in 5minutes. Calm down fany!” Sunny is busy cooking desserts for everyone at home.

“Bunny!!! Can I take a sip?” Sooyoung went next to Sunny and plant her a kiss.

“Oh my.. what did I just see?! You guys..”

“Hehe surprise! We are together.” Sunny give Sooyoung a peck back infront of Tiffany.

“Ha congrats both of you! Finally! Okay I better get ready!!!” Tiffany hurriedly runs back up the stairs.

 

She knocks on the door.

“Hmm..?” Sica opens the door and rubs her eyes.

“Sica!!! Why are you still sleeping?!!?!! Get ready already!!!” Tiffany yelled at her best friend and shakes Sica’s shoulders.

“It is still early.. *yawns*” Jessica walks back to her bed and hug her pillow.

“Sica!!! If you don’t get up now I’m going to ask Yuri over!!!”

“WHAT?! FOR WHAT?!” Sica sit up with her eyes annoyed.

“Because only she can deal with you! Lazy princess!”

“Fine..” Sica just walks to the toilet and wash up immediately.

I know about them. They have been going out together. Just not officially together yet. Hehe – Tiffany thought.

 

“She’s here” Yoona knocks my door and walked in with the make-up artist.

“Okay let’s get started” The make-up artist said. Tiffany just sit still in front of her dressing table and get all dolled up in her wedding dress.

 

At the other side, Taeyeon has rented a hotel room and stayed there overnight because Tiffany feels nervous if Taeyeon sees her in the wedding morning and it is really awkward. Anyway, it is Taeyeon’s bachelor night right? Yuri, Sooyoung and Seohyun had drank a lot last night but the rest of them went home after that.

Taeyeon’s one of the best mates arrived early in the morning even though he had some hangover. Yuri came to help Taeyeon and make sure he has everything with him.

“ Are they coming or not?” Taeyeon looks at his watch. Almost gonna explode with anxiety. Sooyoung and Seohyun have not arrived yet.

“Sooyoung replied and said he wants to drink the dessert his bunny has made first.. While seohyun.. hangover.”

“Argh!! Call them and tell them by half an hours time I need them HERE.”

“Okay okay!!!” Yuri was afraid of HELLTAEYEON.

Wait. Since when there is HellTaeyeon? It is always HellSica. Keke. – Yuri couldn’t help but smile when he think of Jessica.

 

 

1 hour later

All the guests have reached the church. The Hwangs and Kims met, although it is their first time meeting each other, they are happy to be in-laws. Especially when they love their future son & daughter-in-laws.

Seungyeon came with Woohyun from Infinite, Boy group. The news have already explode with netizens happy about the new idol couple dating openly.

The Jungs, Chois, Kwons, Lees, Ims and Seos came. Taeyeon has a big wedding scale. The church is already max with guests.

 

Taeyeon shakes hands with the guests and get them seated. While he is being nervous standing in front of the priest(?).

“Come on dude. Chill.. Wipe your sweat.” Sooyoung passes Taeyeon a tissue with a cupcake in his another hand that Sunny bakes for him in the morning.

“I have never feel so nervous in my life before.. Oh lord..” Taeyeon wipes his sweat while looking at the mirror, making sure he doesn’t mess his hair or face.

 

“Oh. It’s here!” Sooyoung went back to his seat next to Sunny.

All the guests rise as they saw the red carpet filled with mist.

The whole church is playing Sanctus by Libera.  

 

Taeyeon saw Tiffany walking down the aisle with Mr Hwang. Everyone in the hall applaud and cheer.

The most stunning angel he has ever seen. Beauty – Taeyeon thought and smile to himself.

He stares at his fiancée with his most charming smile. She smile back with her eye smile when she saw her beloved waiting for her in front. The moment she has been waiting is here.

 

“She is yours” Mr Hwang hands over Tiffany to Taeyeon.

“ Thanks. Dad” Taeyeon smile at him and Mr Hwang smiled back , he then take his leave and sits down.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany face the priest(?). The ceremony starts.

 

I, Kim Tae Yeon, take you, Stephanie Hwang Mi Young, to be my lawfully wedded wife, my constant friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence of God, our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live.”

I, Stephanie Hwang Mi Young, take you, Kim Tae Yeon, to be my lawfully wedded husband, my constant friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence of God, our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live.”

 

“I now, on behalf of God, pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.” The priest smile at Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon walks nearer to Tiffany and smile dorkily at her. “Finally” He whispered.

Then he gives Tiffany a warm deep kiss and everyone was cheering and clapping.

“The power of love is really strong.” Taeyeon said to her and carries Tiffany up and brought her out of the church.

 

“Bye guys!! Have fun!” Yoona yelled at the newly wed as Taeyeon and Tiffany get on a limo.

They are heading to the airport for their honeymoon. Yes, straight away after their wedding.

“ READY GIRLS?!” Tiffany shouted while still in Taeyeon’s arms.

She threw the flower ball back to the crowd.

 

“AHH!” Sica unknowingly grab the ball and was shock. She looks at what she is holding and heard

“YURI!!! PROPOSE TO SICA SOON! Bye guys!!!” Tiffany yelled before Taeyeon and her get in the car.

Jessica blushed and walk away from the crowd. Yuri saw it and was happy inside too. He chased his ice princess.

 

“Oww.. baby propose to me too!” Yoona whined at Seohyun.

“Okay! I’m sure my power of love will be as strong as Taeyeon’s! keke” Seohyun said to Yoong and they shared infinite kiss.

 

---

 

Finally I ended my long hiatus story! Sorry for dragging it so long!

I will be writing more stories? Of course it will be Taeny version too!

Remember to continue support my stories!

Thank you SONES & LOCKSMITHS! Kiss kiss