Chapter 11

Power Of Love

Taeyeon's POV

After I went back to the boys' apartment. I went to cook porridge for Hammie. I head back to the hospital after that, without bidding farewell to them at the girls' apartment.

As her hand was injured, I fed her the porridge. She looks so much better. Talking to me all about her family, and Kara schedules.

Then I remembered that Kara were to fly back to Japan last night , but because of this incident..

" Hammie.. "

" Yes taetae? "

" I'm sorry.." i sincerely apologized for the trouble and hurt I caused.

" It's okay,tae.. as long as you're with me." Then she flashed me her cute smile. That smile I almost forgotten..

 

I heard the door swung open and was shock to see my bestfriends.

" Hey guys.. didn't know all of you will come.. " I noticed Fany's head hanging low. Is she okay?

"Woww Taeng, did you cook that?! " 

" Yep. Taetae cooked it personally for me ! I'm soo happy !!! Thank you Taetae! " Hammie replied Yoona and gave me a peck, on my lips. I was stunned. The first thing I did was slightly push Hammie away , then look at Fany.

" Guys, I need the wash room. " I felt my heart sank. My instinct told me to chase after her.

I chased after her. Squeezing through the crowd of reporters standing outside of the ward.

 

There, I saw her crying. Crying so hard. It made me feel like crying too..

I slowly walked up to her. But.. a tall handsome guy , walking in front of me by about 3metres came to a stop infront of Fany, and sat beside her. 

Who is he? I want to walk towards Fany and be the one with her. But.. I think, it's better if I stay at my spot now.

 

--

 

Tiffany's POV

"Siwon oppa .. ?"  I looked up, shocked and disappointed at the same time. Not the person I expected ..

"Here.." He handed me a packet of tissue. " Don't cry anymore Fany. You know I hate to see you cry.."

I stopped crying and ask , " w-why.. are you here Siwon oppa ? "

" I brought my mum for a check up. Since when you're back, Fany ? Why didn't you contact me ?"

" More than a month ago.. I.. I..wouldn't want you continue to .."

" You know it's hard , Fany. I still love you. "

" But we.. "

" I know you do not have feelings for me but I'm willing to try.. Now that you're back, I'm not gonna let you go again, Fany.. "

Siwon took my hand and grasping them really hard. Then I heard a familiar voice shouted from afar.

" Hey! Let go of her hands! " It's Taeng.. He looked angry.

He grabbed Siwon's collar and threw him away from me. I've not seen Taeng being violent before, except that time he saved me.

" Fany.. are you okay? Is he disturbing you or.. ? "

" Hey, I'm her friend okay dude. I can sue you for laying a finger on me !" Siwon oppa looked double angry.

" Enough. " I stood up and walked away. 

 

I walked and walked and walked, this time, I'm out of the hospital.

I crossed the road and continue to walk, with no specific location I'm heading. However, I felt someone following me behind..

I slowed down my steps, and waited for the person to approach me. 

"Fany.." It's Taeng. I was not sure how to react. Happy? Sad? Angry?

How can I possibly tell him why I cry ? Because I'm jealous ? Because I love him?!

" I'm sorry.." Sorry? Sorry for what?! I do not want to hear "sorry". I want you to tell me you love me if you do !

I want to throw my arms around him and tell him I love him so badly, but I tihnk it's not the time yet.

I need to cool myself down.

 

--

 

Taeyeon offered to fetch me home as I looked tired. Actually, he was the one being tired.

Once we reached the apartment after a long silent ride, I asked him softly.

" Are you going to sleep? You look tired, Taeng.. " I know I'm suppose to ignore him or whatsoever to get his attention but it really hurts to see him in this state.

" Yes. I might faint you know.. ?" He smiled and walked to the boys' apartment. " Dinner together ? " He turned his head back to me again.

" But.. Seungyeon .. "

" She will be alright. I can't possibly skip my dinner right ?"  He gave me that killer smile again. I miss that smile so much..

"See you tonight, wait for me at the living room around 7, okay ? " He finished off his sentence then gave me a wink before he went in.

 

I wondered if he will bring me for dinner tonight. After breaking the promise last night.. I didn't have high hopes about it.

I went to slumberland after awhile, hugging my pink totoro.

--

 

Taeyeon's POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone's message tone. Sica texted me and told me to take good care of Fany while the 6 of them went for some fun after visiting Seungyeon.

I changed to a collar polo tee and a pair of skinny jeans after taking a hot shower. As I made my way down the hall, the whole apartment is so quiet. It's 6pm already. Is Fany still asleep ?

My feet unknowingly walk towards the girls' apartment, up the stairs. Here I am, standing outside of Fany's room.

I slightly knock, afraid to wake her up if she hasn't. After few lil knocks, no response.

I know I shouldn't go in to a female's room without permission, what more a sleeping lady.

But I have the urge to go in. I'm missing her already.

 

There, I saw my angel sleeping. Hugging her favourite plushie. She looks soo cute, cuddling her toy.

I sat down next to the bed, on the floor. Now her face is more clear to my vision. 

That beauty. How can one has so much charm even when she's sleeping ? My lips naturally curved upwards as I studied her face..

" Why does my heart flutters whenever I see you.. ?" I unconciously spoke through my mind softly, as my fingers slightly moved her fringe.

" Taeng.. " I jumped up. My hands surrendered themselves, as if being caught. But noticed that she's only sleep talking when she didn't move anymore...

I mentally let out a sigh of relieved.

My hand went back to her face, wanted to caress those cheeks. Suddenly, I felt 2 hands grabbing my hand. I almost shouted being surprised.

" Taeng.." Is she calling me again ? 

" W-why... why must y-you care so much for her.." She's mumbling but I still able roughly hear what she said. Who is 'her' she's talking about anyway? 

" I love you t-taeng..." What?! My eyes opened wide and felt my whole body getting warmed after hearing what she said. Did she just say that she love me?!

" Fany, you do? " I spoke abit too loud I guess... She woke up.

" AHH !" She screamed once she opened her eyes.

" AHHHHHH! S-sorry F-Fany.. I- I just .. I... I will go downstairs to wait for you.. " I was totally shocked that I screamed with her, then I ran out of the room almost immediately.

Gee.. I'm so dead. How can I explain being there in her room, comfortably sititng on the floor for like 10mins..

I dropped on the couch in the living room, thinking of a brilliant excuse.

--

 

Tiffany's POV

I was totally shocked when I saw Taeng sat on the floor, next to my bed. His face was like less than 30cm away from mine. 

What is he doing in my room?! Oh my god.. How can I let him see my sleeping face!! It's sooo embarrassing.. 

I look at my bedside clock. It's already 6.20pm ! I quickly took a shower and changed into the pink dress I bought yesterday.

 

I walked down to the living room and saw Taeng lying on the couch. Like a dead person. That dorky face..

" Taeng ?" 

He bolted up from his lying position with a totally blurred look. How cute !

" Are you sleeping ? " I chuckled lightly at his silly face. But he didn't seemed to hear me. Just stared at me. Spacing out again..

I gave him my eyesmile and waved my hands infront of him, again. 

" Oh.. Er come on ! Let's go! " 

 

"Why were you in my room ? " I questioned him while we were on the way to my favourite Itallian restaurant.

"Er.. I-I am er.. you.. me.. " Aigoo, he's stuttering again. I pinched his cheeks, as they are too irresistable.

" Oww! What's that for?! " I playfully stuck out my tongue at him. Ahh, I missed the times when we playfully teasing each other ..

" I wanted to wake you up for dinner but you're saying in your dreams that you love me. " 

I What?! I turned and faced the other side, hiding my tomato face. Did I really say it? !

" Awww come on.. " He punched my shoulder playfully. I can't stop blushing ! This is soo....bad..

The ride was silent after that. But we took glances of each other every now and then , and I swear I saw him smiling to himself through the mirror.