Chapter 5

Power Of Love

 

"GOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ! " Sunny came down walking hopping from the stairs with her cute furry bunny suit pyjamas.

"Goooo-goo..good morning Sunny Bunny! " Sooyoung was kind of shock at how cute can this girl be even in the morning. 

So energetic and happy. Like a little kid. That's why he fall in love with her, secretly.

"Awwwww did you make breakfast, Soo ?? "  Sunny said with aeygo.

"Hehe ye-yeaahh, surprised huh ?" He smirk at Sunny and gave her a wink.

 

Taeyeon's POV

Tsk. These two. It's obvious that they like each other. Getting so cheesy nowadays.

I continue to read my papers and drink my coffee. 

7.56am.

Where is she? I've kinda.. miss her. 

Oh

My

God.

What did I just.. ?

 

" Morning Fany !"

"Morning Tiff !"

"Wow, so early ? Do you have to work ? "

" Are you happening to be sleepwalking? HAHAHAH !" Seohyun asked, being childish. Yoona smack his shoulder and signal him to just keep quiet.

Everyone greeted her morning, except me.

I just look at my watch. 7.59am. Wow.

 

"Morning guys.. Yah, sica ah! Why do you want me to work?!" Fany sound tired, and annoyed with Sica.

"Huh..?" Sica pretended to be innocent and glanced at me.

I rolled my eyes and gave her a NOT-MY-PROBLEM face.

"Well, you know staying here needs to pay monthly rent and I'm afraid if you continue to do your shopping everyday........"

"URGH SICA!!!!!!!! My dad will send me money when I need them! "

"Don't you want to be independent, Fany ah?"

Fany admitted defeat. She took her bag and head towards the door.

I threw the papers aside, grab 2 tuna sandwiches and ran along too.

 

" Hey Fany. Feeling better? " I asked , pointing at those plasters pasted at almost every part of her body and a huge bandage on her right knee.

" Hmm, yeah.. better.. Oh! " She replied, still with a sense of tiredness within.

Then she pulled out all the plasters she have on her body.

"What are you.. ?" 

"Interview ! How can I be presentable if I go for interview like this..?! With all these plasters?" She 's busy removing them while replying me.

Well, she kind of cute. It's just interview.. you know ?

"You haven't eat your breakfast." I shoved to her the 2 tuna sandwiches on my hands.

"Thanks!"

Seeing her being happy and excited , really makes me feel the same too.

--

 

 

While we were on our way to her future workplace, she kept spamming questions.

" What will I be working as? "

" Taengo, do you know how much is my pay? "

" Is the boss or the head a very difficult person?! I'm so afraid ! Oh my gosh.."

" OMO, will I have to serve people or like do some chores?! "

" Oh, Why are you bringing me instead of Sica?!"

" Seriously if Sica's getting me a tough job, I will kill her!! "

 

I just smile and nodded at all her questions, or rather overreactions . 

This angel can be so hard to please. But that's so charming. Hehe..

"Why are you smiling ?"

" Huh? Oh.. nothing.. just spacing out .."  I've always like a retard infront of her. LIKE SERIOUSLY...... 

Then she gave me her eyesmile. " You're cute"

Omg, that killer smile. Oh wait .

What did she.. .........?

 

"HEY LOOK OUT !"

"WOAH! "  My eyes suddenly opened wide as I drove to the side whereby vehicles come in the opposite direction.

I quickly turned the steering wheel and get back in the path which I'm suppose to follow.

"Are you back to Earth ?" She chuckled as she wave her hand infront of my eyes.

Then unknowingly, I blushed, after remembering what she said.

I'm cute.

CUTEEEEEE....... 

 

--

 

" Woah, is this a big company?" Fany looks around the lobby. She sooo freaking cute when she's confused.

"Maybe ?"

" Oh, don't we need to ask the information counter to allow us a pass to go in ? "

" I have a pass. Come on let's go!" 

 

--

 

Tiffany's POV

 

Aigoo Taeng should really stop having the habit of spacing out. Even when he's driving! 

And I noticed that he always blush.. So adorable. Like a tomato! 

" Good morning Mr Kim " 

Everyone greeted him this way once we reached the place.

Mr Kim ?..

 

" Come in." He said, as he opens a door to a extremely big room. No wait. It's an office ?

<< CEO- Mr Kim Taeyeon >>

What?! His name banner pasted on the door. I practically stood beside the door, staring at the name for quite a while.

"Fany? Back to Earth ? " He giggled as he waved his hand infront of my vision.