Chapter 1

Power Of Love

 

"Search all exits !"

 
" YES SIR !" The CID police officers obey the command given by their superior.
 
It's another tough day at work again, with so many major crimes to solve.
-
 
After whole night at work, Taeyeon was so tired that his eyes were only half opened.
 
When he's about to step into his room,
 
Jessica yelled, standing at the linking bridge between the 2 terrace of Taeyeon's.
 
"YAH! TAENG! Hold on! Erm.. A best friend of mine is coming back to Korea from LA and I was thinking if she could stay with us ?
 
Since.. we still have a room to spare in the girls apartment... "
 
Taeng gave a tired smirk on her face, " Yeahh.. you must have already told her that even without my permission." 
 
"hehee.. Please????? She can share our house bills with us as well you know ?"
 
"Whatever. Goodnight."
 
Jessica smiled and went back to the house as she understands what Taeyeon meant.
--
 
"Good morning Taeng !" Sunny shouted from the kitchen that both terrace shared, 
 
after hearing footsteps coming from the males apartment.
 
"Morning. " Taeyeon replied as he took his seat and slowly sipping his hot coffee.
 
"OH MY GOD! NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jessica yelled , running down the stairs from the female apartment.
 
Taeyeon and Sunny looked at each other, both shrugged their shoulders and back to do their own things.
 
" Tiffany's on the plane now ! She decided to come back early and and and.. her flight is landing at 2pm today! "
 
"Woah, that means she 's on the plane yesterday and didn't tell you about it ?" Sunny questioned Jessica with a frying pan on her hand.
 
" Argh! She did tell me! But yesterday I was busy with my work and my phone went dead, I only happened to see the message this morning!! "
 
 
 
 
As usual Taeyeon kept quiet, when it's none of his business, he tend switched off easily.
However, Jessica's eyes slowly turn to Taeyeon.
 
" TAENG! "
 
Taeyeon jumped up from his seat after getting a shock of his life, getting annoyed.
 
"WHAT?!"
 
"Since you're not going to the police HQ today, why not you....... "
 
"Hey,  I rarely have breaks from my job okay.  Spare me. "
 
" PLEASSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .. It will only take a while to fetch her back from the airport..
Besides she's a hot chick, you're so lucky to even have a chance to fetch a beautiful lady from the airport! "
 
"Nn-.."
 
"A tub of Haagen Dazs Ice cream!"
 
"Deal."
----
 
 
Taeyeon's POV
 
Argh, freaking hell.. Why did I even agree to come? Just for a tub of icecream?
Seriously.. I must be the dumbest guy in this world. Oh well...
 
I lifted up a paper that Jessica gave me, with "Tiffany Hwang" written on it.
 
"Er young master, can I help ? "  Henry , my personal chauffeur asked politely.
 
"It's okay" I said letting a smile on my face.
 
Gosh, everyone from flight KR801 has left the departure area, where the hell is this, Tiffany Hwang?!
 
My anger was slowly rising and as I want to turn and lean against the barrier, I banged against a trolley.
 
 
 
"AHH! Holy Mother of Go-.. " I rub my kneecaps with so much pain and turned, facing this lady with long ravishing orange hair.
 
"OHMYGOD, I'm so sorry!!! Are you okay?! Are you hurt?!"
 
I stopped rubbing my knees and my jaws unconciously dropped.
 
Such a beauty.
 
"Oh? Tiffany Hwang?" She speaks softly in an angelic voice.
 
Oh my, is she a goddess or something?
 
Then she fipped the paper that I dropped in front of my eyes countless time, that's when I break my thoughts.
 
"Tiffany Hwang ?" She chuckled with an eyesmile and said again as she saw me staring at her weirdly.