The Real Deal

Working under Big Hit | JungkookXReader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOU

It was the day.

It was time for you to really apply what you have learnt. BTS was going to be performing in a music show and you were assigned to get Taehyung’s make up done. You felt relieved that you got Tae, since you have already practiced on him. However, you needed to put heavier make up and some eye shadow now, so that was still nerve-wracking. Luckily Layla was still around to supervise you.

“Speaking of her, where is she?” You wondered as you looked at your watch. BTS will arrive in 5 minutes time but Layla was nowhere to be seen. Even though you felt slightly out of place, you followed what the other makeup artists were doing and started preparing the necessary that was needed for Tae’s routine.

5 minutes have passed and Layla was still not around. However you saw Tae instead, entering the room. You waved at him to capture his attention, in which he flashes his wide smile to you.

“You’re doing my make up today?? Yayyy let’s get it. Make me look good.” He asked excitedly while taking a seat in front of you.

“Not that I have to. You already look good.” You complimented, making Tae blushed as he covered his face pretending to be shy. “But Layla is not here yet to supervise. Let me call her real quick ok?” You excused yourself before making the call.

“Y/N! What are you doing?” Areum came in screaming. “Hurry and start with Tae’s make up. Then do Jungkook next.”

“Huh? Sorry but I thought Layla was in charge of Jungkook’s makeup today?” You asked nervously.

“Haven’t you heard? Layla’s water bag broke this morning and she was rushed to the hospital. Now stop wasting any more time and get to it. We are lack of manpower today so do Tae and then Jungkook’s make up. QUICK!!.” She ordered before walking off.

You took a deep breath and let out a sigh. Tae who noticed how nervous you were grabbed your hands and told you everything will be fine. You hoped so too. Without wasting any more time, you started doing his makeup and finishes the look off with your setting spray. You managed to complete the look in 20 minutes.

 

“Is it okay?” You let Tae see the mirror. Thankfully, he loved the look.

“Wah this is amazing! It’s so nice. Hyung, look at this.” He called Jin who was also getting his makeup done. “Look at how handsome I am now. So much more handsome than you HA HA.” He then teased.

“Woahh this can’t do. I’m worldwide handsome, I can’t let you beat my looks. Ya, do my make up properly ohh.” He begged his makeup artist.

You let out a sigh of relief. Now that that was out of the way, it was Jungkook’s turn. You looked around the room for Jungkook, only to find him napping on the sofa.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter