Ego

Working under Big Hit | JungkookXReader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You

You reached home, crying your eyes out. Everything made sense. Jungkook was avoiding you all along because he was with another girl in Japan. You were speechless, your heart was broken. You felt so stupid. You never thought he would have the heart to do such a thing towards you.

"How could he.." You whispered as you wiped your tears away, but it just kept flowing down.

Just then, you felt a vibration from your phone. You thought it was Jungkook, calling to explain himself. You went to check, only to see an unknown number on the caller id. Disappointed, you rejected the call.

You wanted to be alone. However, the call from the same unknown number kept coming in. You ended up picking up the call, frustrated.

"What?!" You yelled, not caring whoever it was.

"H-hello? Y/N, oh thank God you picked up!" A familiar voice was heard at the other side of the line.

 

"Jung...kook.?.." You asked.

"Yes, dear it's me.." He confirmed, which made you cry in silence. The voice that you miss, from the man you miss.

"How are you, baby?.." He continued when you did not reply.

 

"Whatever Jungkook don't even bother. I'm hanging up!" You scoffed, wanting to end the call.

"Y/N wait!! Is this about the article?" He asked, pretending to be innocent.

"Oh, is there any other articles for me to read?!" You screamed sarcasticly. "How many more girls huh?"

"Y/N... You know I would NEVER do that to you! Pleeeeease babe don't believe it. It's fake."

You scoffed yet again.

"Yea sure. After you stopped calling me for days, believing the article would make more sense, Jungkook." You burst out of anger.

"Babe, I'm sorry I didn't call. It was hectic. Someone broke into our dressing room and took our belongings. I lost my phone, so I couldn't call you. I finally managed to get a new phone here and this is my new number. You're the first person I called.." He tried to explain.

"Yea, you couldn't even bother to borrow anybody's phone? Or use the freaking payphone to call me? Do you know I waited for you e-ve-ry day? I barely slept!" You yelled. "If it takes a scandal article for you to finall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter