A Mistake

Working under Big Hit | JungkookXReader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's POV

The living room felt empty with Y/N's sudden absence. She dashed out of the house so fast, I could not even stopped her. She probably was in a huge shock because of the kiss that she ran away. I did not even had the time to apologise.

"Did she not like it?" I wondered, cursing under my breath. "! She must've think I'm a ert!"

I have been trying so hard not to kiss her the entire day, afraid that something like this would happen. However, she was too hard to resist. She was too beautiful and I felt myself falling deeper and deeper the more I hang out with her.

That was why I kissed her.

"But it was only our first time hanging out together. I should not have just kissed her out the blue. I scared her away! What was I thinking!" I messied my hair in frustration.

She looked like she did not liked the kiss at all. I should have respected her.


"How should I face her at work?" I groaned, regretting my actions.

 


You

You tossed yourself on your bed as soon as you got home. You touched your lips and recalled whatever that happened back at Jungkook's apartment.

His face slowly got closer.
His lips felt so soft and was so moist..

"Ahhhhh!" You squealed as you covered your face. You could feel yourself turning red. "What should I do, what should I do!"

You were extremely happy with the kiss but you ran away like a little biatch because you were shocked and did not know what to do.

"What was he trying to say with the kiss? Does it mean he likes me? Ahhh how should I face him at work?" You squealed as you rolled on your bed, heart filled with joy and happiness.

 

--

 

After two rest days, you finally returned back to work. Your heart was beating so fast,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter