Kiss and Make Up?

Working under Big Hit | JungkookXReader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's POV

I groaned due the throbbing pain in my head as I woke up, finding myself in my room. Why do we drink so much when the hungover would only be horrible the next day? I tried to recall what happened yesterday but the last memory I had was in the noraebang room. I stretched as I rubbed my eyes. 

For some reason, I had pins and needles on my left arm. I wanted to pull my arm back but there was something rather heavy on it. To my surprise when I checked, I saw Y/N laying beside me. I froze, trying to recall hard what happened. 

 

-Flashback to last night-

"Stay..."
"Dummy.. I'm hungry but now I need to stay?"
"Please stay.."

"*tummy grumbles* *sighs"

-End flashback-


I smirked at how cute Y/N was, but at the same time pitying her for going to bed with an empty stomach. I turned closer to look at Y/N. 

As if she knew I was looking, she opened her eyes slowly as she tried to process everything. She widened her eyes when she saw me, realising that it was already morning.

"Good morning..." I greeted as I smiled, still holding her in my arm. In an instance, she jolted up and she fixed herself. 

"Oh .. I erm I must've dozed off. I.." She stuttered. 

I sat up and looked at her with a sheepish smile on my face. Why is she so cute? However my smile went away when she quickly got out of bed to leave in a hurry. 

"Hey hey, what's the rush? Let me cook you something, you must be hungry right?" I offered.

"Ahh, it's okay. I got to go." She panicked. I knew I needed to act fast if I want her to stay.

 

"AHHHH!" I groaned as I held my head, pretending to be in pain. "My head ah..."

"WHATS WRONG!?" She rushed back to check on me. 

"My h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter