Game Over

Working under Big Hit | JungkookXReader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's POV

I ensured my mask was properly covered as I entered building XX. I scanned around to check for paparazzis but could not see anyone. When I'm safely inside the building, I finally took off my mask and let down my camo hoodie.

I have been wanting to meet Areum for so long and finally, the day has come. In order to meet her safely to avoid any news from leaking, I made sure the area is restricted for anybody else. The last thing I want was another scandal.

After about 5 minutes, I heard footsteps that sounded extra loud in the empty building. I looked over and I saw Areum, smiling all so happy to see me.

"Jungkook baby.. I miss you.." She rushed over as she hugged me. "Finally we have the time to meet."

She was hugging me too tight, that I ended up pushing her away. She was abit upset of my action but decided to brush it off as she hugged my arms.

"Can't believe we are meeting after so long! Miss me?" She rested her head on my shoulder. 

I was still quiet, finding the right words to say.

"Why are we even in this building? Why didn't we meet at a hotel or something? Don't you miss me, and this..." She teased me by brushing her chest on my arm.

I quickly pushed her away as I was taken aback with her actions. 

"Why.. Don't you want me.." She flirted as she started to approach me again. However, I quickly took a step back to show my disapproval.


"Areum." I finally spoke. "Stop all this."

"And tell Y/N the truth."

 

Areum frowned at my words. 

"Why would I?" She asked. "Look at you. You're finally in front of me after so long. There's not way I'm telling her baby."

"After all you have done, you should atleast do the right thing! You caused this mess!" I scolded her with the truth which made her scoffed.

"I caused this? No.. Y/N caused this herself! What kind of girlfriend is she? Doesn't even trust her own boyfriend. So dumb." She laughed.

"It's because you plotted all this. And you made it look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter