A Sudden Change

Working under Big Hit | JungkookXReader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You

You squealed when your phone vibrated as you saw Jungkook's caller id on your phone screen. It was 1 in the morning but all your sleepiness faded away from a call by him. You quickly fixed your hair before answering the video call.

"Hiii hunny!" You greeted in excitement, happy to finally see his face after a long day. However, you frowned because the video call was stuck and Jungkook was frozen. Probably because of the bad connection there. "Babe? Can you hear or see me? Hellooo?"

You waited patiently for the video call to load as you just stared at Jungkook who was still frozen in the video. You were observing carefully when you saw Jungkook accidentaly blinked.

"Oh? You just blinked. YAAAAA YOU'RE MESSING WITH ME!" You screamed which made Jungkook laughed, finally not freezing anymore. It was not a bad connection but was just a prank from him. He has never failed to make you laugh.

 

 

"Ahh dang, I tried so hard not to blink but my eyes got dry. HAHA but you fell for it for a few seconds, it's worth it." Jungkook chuckled, looking so happy. "How is my princess? How was work? How's your arm?"

"I'm fine dear, same old boring logistic work. New make up stocks came in, so had to label them accordingly. And yes, I'm able to take off my hand cast in a few more days! Eeeeek!"

"That's great news! When you have no more hand cast, you can finally use that hand later when we make love." He teased as he winked.

"Jeon Jungkook!!!" You yelled, blushing in embarrassment.

"Hehehe just kidding! (Or is he) Naw, I miss you bubz. 3 more weeks before I return home, can't wait!"

 

"Me too.. Thank you for always calling me when you can. You look so tired my dear." You pointed out. Eventhough Jungkook was cheerful and happy, you could see that he was actually sleepy through his eyes. "Have your rest ok, another long day for you tomorrow."

"Mhm, but I want to see you.." He pouted, not wanting to hang up. You could see in the video call that he was walking to his bed in his hotel room. He threw himself on the bed, still looking at you on the screen. "Wish you're here, I miss cuddling."

"Me too..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter