A broken heart

Working under Big Hit | JungkookXReader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You got home and straight away landed on your bed. You stretched and sighed, tired after a long day at work. Concert days are the worst. Everything would be hectic and make up touch ups need to be done fast before their next performance. If a makeup artist is already tired, how would the boys feel? They probably would be feel double the tired.

You suddenly recalled how exhausted Jungkook looked back in the room. Even though you had nothing to do with him anymore, you still cared. You prayed that Jungkook will stay healthy and happy, always.

You sighed as you wiped away the tear that fell. Your eyes were getting heavy and it was hard for you to stay awake. You were about to fall asleep when you felt your phone vibrated. You reached out for it and saw Taehyung on the caller id. The clock showed that it was almost 2am, making you wonder why he was calling at this hour.

"Nae Taehyung?" You answered the call.

"Ohh Y/N, thank god you picked up. Can you pass the phone to Jungkook please?" He asked almost immediately. He sounded worried.

"Erm... I’m not with him." You replied.

"Hm? Do you know where he is? After the concert ended, he suddenly disappeared. Our manager don’t know where he is. And he's not picking up his phone." Tae informed, making you worried. "Our medic is looking for him urgently. He overworked so he needs to get check asap."

"Aigo this guy. Just when I told him to take care of himself, he do this.” You sighed. “I guess I'll go over his apartment now to check on him." You offered to help since his apartment was only a few kilometres away. Your apartment was the nearest, compared to the rest.

"You're not at his apartment? Why?" Tae asked which made you cursed at heart. He was not supposed to know.

"Jungkook and I....” You were hesitant to tell, but you couldn’t lie to Tae. “We broke up.. It has been a few days." You mumbled softly.

 

"WHAT?!?!?!?!? WHY!?!?!?!?!" Tae yelled out loud, hurting your ear.

"Just... because.."

"But.. You guys seemed fine! And why didn’t he tell any of us? I thought he was supposed to surprise you 3 days ago?” Tae asked.

"Hah.." You laughed mockingly, only for you to hear. "He sureeee did surprised me." You painfully recalled the kiss he had with Areum.

"But before meeting you, he told us he needed to go Café XX because he got a weird message or something."

 

"It does not matter. I saw him with..." You froze when you processed what Tae just informed.

"Wait.. What?!" You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter