Just Friends

Working under Big Hit | JungkookXReader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 week in

You were hanging in the cafeteria with the other make up artists and stylist, when you saw Jungkook and the rest of BTS passing by. You noticed him scanning through the cafeteria as if looking for someone. 

Your heart melted when he smiled so cheerfully as soon as he spotted you in the crowd. He made a hand signal of him eating, clearly to ask if you have eaten. You nodded as you pointed back to him to ask the same - to which he nodded as well. 

He smiled as he waved goodbye to you. You waved back as you watched him walking away.


"How are you and Jungkook?" Miya stylist asked. Usually the question would upset you but not this time around. You felt rather happy.

"We are just friends. We are getting to know each other better before getting into a relationship."

"Thats good. Good things can't be rushed! I'm rooting for you guys! Hwaiting!" She cheered.

 

3 weeks in

"Jimin ah, could you try and put this on?" You instructed as you passed him a sparkly dark blue blouse for his performance. "Is it okay? Comfy?" 

"Yes it is very comfy." He checked himself out in the mirror and then tried to do some of his dance steps in his outfit to make sure it was not too tight. He did a choreography from his Serendipity, revealing his 'oh so nice' abs. You stood there as you just looked, lowkey enjoying the view.

Suddenly, someone banged into you and knocked you back into reality. You looked over and was about to curse when you found out it was Jungkook.

"Whoopps." He pretended to be shock, not looking guilty as he stood in front of you. "Sorry."

"Ah it's okay." You quickly replied as you tried your best to look over at Jimin. Not even caring about Jungkook. You did everything - bend to the left, to the right, tip toed. However, Jungkook kept blocking you from the beautiful view of Jimin. "Ahh move, moveeeee."

"I don't want to." He provoked.

"Aishh!" You dodged him and went to the other side of the room where you were free. You smiled as you looked at Jimin. "Jimin, do that choreo one more time please. I want to see your abs-I MEAN I want to see if the blouse is okay."

 

 

Love you so bad, love you so bad
Neol wihae yeppeun geojiseul bijeonae

You heard Jungkook singing out loud as his dance moves captured your attention. You giggled, clearly knowing his intention. He was lifting his shirt up, showing to you that he has nice abs too. You put on a poker face but deep down, you were thankful you got a chance to see those well defined abs. 

It really distracted you from Jimin. Biased, you prefered Jungkook's abs over Jimin.

 

It has been so long since you last saw his abs. The last time you saw was..... *smirks

 

6 weeks in

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter