Relief

Working under Big Hit | JungkookXReader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You

After so long, you finally felt at ease. You have been away from Jungkook for quite some time now, and to be back in his arms felt great. You were on cloud nine. The both of you were now on bed, in each others' embrace. He had his left arm out to act as a pillow for you as you laid on your side, hugging him. You were mindful not to hit into his injured heel. His righthand then softly your hair.

You took this time to feel his warmth and to smell his scent. You miss this. Even after a long day, he still smelled good.

 

"So how do you get here babe?" He asked, still playing with your hair. "You surprised me."

"I got worried when I saw the article. So I took the earlist available flight. Thank God you're only in Japan, so it wasn't that difficult." 

"That's so sweet baby, but you shouldn't have. Let me pay for your flight, ok?"

"No no no! It was my decision to come ok, why would you pay?" You quickly rejected the idea.

"Please.. You came because of me.. And I feel bad.." He sobbed.

"It's okay baby. Just wanted to see if you're ok.." You carressed his cheeks. "It's fine baby, don't blame yourself."


"Thank you dear for taking the trouble to come. To be honest, I really felt super low. Nobody could make me feel better." Jungkook started opening up. "But thankfully you're here now.. I appreciate it, really."

Jungkook came closer to peck you on your forehead. He then went lower and nose-kissed you. The both of you stared at each other in the eyes. Nobody was talking but it was as if a thousands words were said, just by staring into his eyes.

"I love you.. I really really love you." He confessed. "I would never cheat on you, I swear.."

"I know.." You replied, feeling slightly guilty. "I'm sorry I didn't trust you. I'm so dumb.. I feel bad.. Is there any way I could make up for it?"

"Uhmm..." He thought for quite a while. "Allow me to pay for your flight ticket?" 

 

You pinched him slightly on his arm as he whined in pain, admitting defeat. He then laughed in pain while apologising, begging you to let go. You finally did as he quickly rubbed the affected area. He checked to see if he was bleeding. Dramatic as always. You chuckled, seeing how cute he was acting. You then went nearer and kissed the area where you just pinched.

You saw Jungkook smiled in awe.


"Hey, babe.. Actually.. Come to think of it, instead of flight ticket....." You went to whisper in his ears. Jungkook raised his eyebrow as he listened to your request.

--

The next day

"KIM NAMJOON, KIM SEOK JIN, MIN YOONGI, JUNG HOSEOK, PARK JIMIN, KIM TAEHYUNG, JEONNNN JEONGGKUKKKK, BTS!!!!!!" You chanted.

Instead of flight ticket, you requested for a BTS concert ticket. They were having a 3 days concert in Japan and since you were already there, it was only right for you to attend the concert. You wanted to be there to support the boys, especially Jungkook since he was injured. Jungkook initially wanted to give you a special ticket where you will be seated away from the rest of the fans while still getting a good view. But you rejected the idea as you wanted to expe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter