Drunk II

Working under Big Hit | JungkookXReader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You regretted.. because....

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" The boys cheered as they entered the Noreabang room.

"WHAT!? I thought we were going to Restaurant XX?! I purposely skipped lunch for that! WHY ARE WE HERE!" You screamed to make sure you were heard, in the midst ofall the noises they were making.

"Oh, sorry.. I forgot to inform you that we changed our mind. So... here we are." Jungkook explained as he smiled sheepishly.

"YOU SON OF A-" You were interupted when the first song was inserted into the system.

 

BANG BANG BANG - BIG BANG

"OOooooOOO wuuu ooOOoOOOO Oohh oOOoO!" The boys yelled along to the song as they clapped to the beat, just like the original choreography.

"It'll be fun, okay?" Jungkook laughed, glad that he avoided your curse. He pulled you into the room, leading you to the sofa. "Lets order some soju and decide on what snacks to get." Jungkook suggested.


1 hour later.
"OPPA GANGNAM STYLE WhooooooOOoO!" They screamed as they did the horse dance. You laughed, watching how ridiculous they looked. 
 
Tae and Hoseok oppa was screaming into the mic. Jimin and Yoongi oppa was laughing as they clapped along. Jin oppa was horse dancing with Namjoon oppa in between his legs. Jungkook was busy shaking his (firm) while playing the tambourine. He looked to you - who was still hungry and reached out for your hand, inviting you to dance along.

To which you did.


2 hours in.

Hoseok oppa was done. He probably took a few sip of soju and he was drunk. He was at the corner of the room, stonning and reflecting on his life decision.

 

Yoongi oppa was half asleep. His eyes were almost shut-Oh? NVm he's already asleep. He is already in deep... deep sleep. It's a wonder how he could fall asleep in the midst of all these noise.

The rest were chilling while jamming to a slow ballad song. Eventhough the songs they were singing was supposed to be romantic and sweet, Namjoon oppa was screaming all the high notes, ruining the song. You shook your head, trying to understand that he is a rapper, not a singer. You chilled at the side while eating the leftover snacks to fill up your empty tummy.

The next song played and it was the song that Jungkook inserted in. You listened as he sang the song so beautifully. Then slowly, he looked over to you while still singing.

 

Well, I found a girl
Beautiful and sweet
I never knew you were the someone
Waiting for me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter