Lowest Point

Working under Big Hit | JungkookXReader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You

Your jaw dropped after you read the news. The feeling of guilt immediately changed into the feeling of concern. You could feel your heart beating fast. You immediately gave Jungkook a call but to no avail, which only made you worry even more. You kept calling but still no answer. Thankfully after half an hour, his manager returned your call and explained whatever that was happening.

Jungkook injured his heel while stretching and was rushed to get some stitches done. It was hectic over there and they had no time to check their phones. Jungkook's phone was with his manager at the moment while he was getting the stiches.

"Oh my gosh, is he fine?" You asked.

"You know him.. He's not bothered by the pain, but he was more concern about the fans."

"Hm, he always think of others first instead of himself." You sighed, knowing Jungkook so well.

"Do you know what happen to him? Since yesterday, Jungkook was acting weird. And even during rehearsal just now, he seemed out of it. He's not like this, he never make such mistakes. Something must have bothered him." Manager Do explained.

 

It was all because of me. I felt horrible.

 

Later that night, you saw a few fan videos of Jungkook during the concert with his injury. Your heart shattered as you saw him sitting on his chair while the other members performed. It hurts when you saw him crying, not being as cheerful as he always was. 

You could not even cheer him up because as soon as he got his stiches, he immediately needed to be on stage for the concert.

"Even with his injury, he still wants to be on the stage, instead of resting. He really loves his fans." You sighed to yourself. "He must've blamed himself so hard."

"I need to do something.. This is all my fault.."


--


Jungkook's POV

"It's all my fault.. I'm so stupid."

I bowed to the fans as the members and I ended the concert. I tried my best to hold back my tears throughout the concert but I failed. I apologised to my fans for disappointing them. I felt bad for the fans for not giving what they came for, but I'm also thankful that they supported me. Army are the best.

Firstly Y/N, and now my injury?! Ugh.

I felt really low. I felt ty and I was so angry with myself. Thankfully the members were there for me, making sure I was alright. We huddled backstage and wished each other well. The members, especially Namjoon Hyung, kept telling me I did great. I wish I could think so too, but I don't.

.
.
.

I threw myself on my bed after a long day. I could not walk on my own so Manager Do walked me up until I was in my hotel room. I felt like a burden, I felt useless. I seriously hate troubling others.

"Thanks Hyung. I'm fine." I reassured my manager

"What else do you need?" He asked. He seriously felt like a brother to me.

"Nothing.. Hyung, it has been a long day, why not you go get some rest." I secretly just wanted to be alone.

"It's fine, I'll stay with you." He sat on the couch, being stubborn. Deep down I knew he was worried about me.

 

"Hyung, I won't do anything stupid.. I just want to be alone, please.." I politely begged. Manager Do stayed there eventhough I told him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter