What do you mean?

Working under Big Hit | JungkookXReader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You

You dragged your feet as you headed to work. Yesterday was the worst. You were still torn into pieces. You could not believe how cold and harsh Jungkook was to you. You went to him, with the hopes to reconcile. But it was too late to fix anything. 

He looked like... he was already over you.

You sighed as you walked up the stairs, passing by the office. You were in your own world, not even realising the people who walked passed and greeted you. 

"What should I do now?"
"Jungkook looked like he hates me."
"Has he already moved on from me?"
"It'll be better if I just quit. I can't work here anymore."
"But I need the money urgh."

"But I can't stand looking at Jungkook, my heart hurts."

Your train of thoughts were interupted when you heard someone shouting in the director's room. It sounded like someone was getting scolded.

"What's wrong with you, Jungkook ah? Why did you just leave yesterday, without letting your manager know?! Do you know how dangerous your condition was? You could've fainted and no one would know!" The director's voice was loud and stern.

"I'm sorry. It won't happen again." You recognised Jungkook's voice as he apologised.

"And what's bothering you? Your performances were not the best. And fans are starting to talk about how you looked unhappy. Rumours are starting about how the company is ill-treating you. Are we Jungkook? Are you unhappy with us?"

"No Sir, it's not that." Jungkook quickly denied.

"Then?!" The director asked but no reply came from Jungkook. "Please Jungkook ah, get it together."

"I'm sorry. I will improve myself." 


You felt sorry for him. Deep down you knew, you were the reason why he was so distracted. 

You decided to walk away and to stop eavesdropping. However as you walked pass the room, the door opened and Jungkook came out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter