Pain

Working under Big Hit | JungkookXReader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's POV

As soon as I freshened up after a long day at work, I quickly sprayed myself with Y/N's favourite cologne of mine and headed to the parking lobby. As promised, we were going to have a date tonight and I was extremely happy. I love Y/N so much, I just want to spend every single minute with her. 

I checked myself out through the car's reflection to see if I was looking presentable. I had a blue blouse on as I paired it with my slim fit jeans with Timberland boots. I knew Y/N's weakness is my thigh, so I wore these for her. I stared at myself but noticed as if something was missing. I chuckled as I then ed one of the buttons, thinking of how Y/N would love it. 

 

Soon after, I heard footsteps coming from behind me. From the sound of it, I could assumed that Y/N was wearing heels. I already imagined her in a dress, all made up and looking all beautiful too. Excitedly, I turned around expected to be greeted by Y/N.

However...

"A..Areum?" I froze, not expecting to see her. She looked different than the last time I saw her. She lost so much weight. Her hair was messy, her face looked wrinkled and she had very dark circles like as if she has not slept in days. "Wha..t.. H..how?..." I stumbled upon my words, shock that she got in the building that had tight security.


"Jungkook.. baby.." She greeted which made me rolled my eyes. She still has not gotten over us, gosh. "You looked good baby. And mm, you smelled good too. Where are you going?" She got closer as she touched my chest, the area where I ed. I quickly backed away, clearly showing her that I was not interested.

"I'm going for a date, with my girlfriend." I purposely showed that I have moved on, and she should too. Areum immediately looked down, showing how upset and frustrated she was. 

"How..." She then asked. "How did you move on so fast?.. While on the other hand, I'm suffering. Like a crazy woman!" 

Her question threw me off. 

"I know what I did was wrong, Jungkook. I should not have bullied Y/N or sabotaged her. But I did all that because I was afraid of my career, afraid of her taking over me. And most importantly, I was afraid she might steal you from me. But look at things now, both of it happened anyways. I lost my career and you, regardless."

"Areum.." You sighed. "What you did was wrong, please reflect on yourself. And please, lets mov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter