But I still want you

Working under Big Hit | JungkookXReader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOU

It has been three days since the break up. Long story short, you have been avoiding him at work. So far, so good. You do not think you would handle well if you were to bump into him. 

You sighed, probably needing to change job soon.

Eventhough it has been three days since the break up, nobody seemed to know - even BTS. You wanted to correct them whenever they asked or teased you about your boyfriend. But you decided that it was only right if Jungkook would be the one to break the news instead of you.

 

"Alright 10 minutes till the encore guys, hurry!"

With that, you saw the boys rushing backstage after a hectic concert. Straight after coming back from States, they were having a encore concert in Korea. They were sweating from head to toe, all trying to catch their breath. You who were in-charged of Hoseok quickly approached him and started wiping his sweat.

"Gwenchana?" You asked Hoseok whom was taking deep breaths, obviously exhausted.

"Nae Y/N-ah, just a little tired." He sighed, still taking deep breath. "But I'm quite worried about Jungkook. He looked like he could faint."

Hearing that name, you froze but quickly brushed away all the thoughts that were running through your mind. However, you could not help but worry a little about him. Deep down, you still care about him.

 

And you missed him..

 

"Ahh mola. Just avoid him like I have been doing and everything will be fine." You whispered to yourself.

You quickly touched up Hoseok's make up and applied  some lip balm onto his lips which seemed dried up after the concert.

"Oppa, drink more water especially during the concert." You advised which made him smiled, as he patted your head.

 

"Y/N ah! Need you here!" You heard your in-charge calling for you. You quickly rushed to him, waiting for his instructions. "Please help with Jungkook's make up. He's in that room there. Go go!"

Your eyes almost popped out of your socket after hearing to what your in-charge just said. You couldn't move, as if your feet were glued to the ground. You couldn't believe what you heard.

"YA Y/N AH PALI!" His shout woke you up. You rushed into the room, heart  beating fast. 

 

As you closed the door behind you, your eyes landed immediately on Jungkook. His hair was wet from his sweat. He was laying back on the couch with his eyes closed, taking deep breath. You then saw a medic in-charge putting a pack of ice on Jungkook while his assistant fanning him. Hoseok was right, Jungkook looked like he could collapse anytime soon.

 Your heart broke seeing him like that.

"J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter