It's Official

Working under Big Hit | JungkookXReader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's POV

I recalled Y/N's first day at work. At that point of time, I was still dating Areum and we were arguing again over texts. I do not recall what the arguement was about but it was probably over something stupid, like usual.

When dating her, I felt so controlled and to be honest I was not as happy as I wanted to be. There was love for her but there were just way too many arguements, every single day. Hyungs have always been advising me regarding my relationship with Areum, but I always pushed them away. Back then, I was blinded by 'love'. I have always thought that Areum was the right one, not realising how toxic the relationship was.

I was pissed as I texted her back. Arguing over texts was the worst, but it kept happening for us. While texting, I blindly followed wherever the hyungs were walking as I only focused on my phone. I heard them mentioning about a new make up artist joining us but at that point of time I did not give f.

 

-Areum Baby is Online-

Areum Baby:
"WHAT!? But you xxxx and always xxx"

 

You:
"What are you xxxx Stop xx Nonsense!! xxxx"

Areum Baby:
"I hate you xxxx You xxx"

You:
"HOW MANY TIMES xxx Can you xxx Ugh!! xxx"

That was the most I could remember about the texts. What falls in between those words were forgotten. The rest were a blur. I was so into the arguement when I felt Namjoon Hyung tapping me and calling out for me. (reference with ep 2)

"Jungkook ah?"

I looked up from my phone, realising I was already in the practice room. I noticed all the hyungs looking at me as I slowly tried to figure out what was going on. And that was when I saw a beautiful lady standing in front of Layla noona.

I froze at her beauty. She had dusty pink dress on. Her curly hair was tied high in a ponytail and she had pink lipstick on her lips. She smiled shyly, revealing her dimples as she waited for me. I was in awe but managed to put myself back together and smiled.

"Hello, Im Jungkook."

--

Who would have thought that that beautiful lady would be my girlfriend now. I smiled sheepishly to myself. Y/N and I are officially dating for almost a month and it has been the best feeling ever. It was way different from dating Areum. I felt happier and free, without having someone breathing down my neck. I was on cloud nine and I told myself to always treat her with lots of love and affection.

 

BTS is going on a tour in a few weeks time hence we have been practicing nonstop. It was a bit saddening that Y/N will not be joining the tour due to her injury, but I figured it was for the best. I would rather she rest and focus on healing first.

I got out of the practice room after four hours of intensive training. I was exhausted but my face instantly lit up and my tiredness went away when I saw a familiar figure heading towards the cafeteria.

 

You

You were heading to get yourself a cup of tea when you heard loud footsteps, as if someone was chasing after you. Before you could even turn to look, you felt a hug from behind. You gasped from the sudden hug but you knew who it was from by the familiar scent. You held on his hands which were on your stomach as he tightened his back hug.

"You need to stop hugging me like this when we are at work! Plus, you smell!" You lectured him.

He suddenly released you fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter