Getting Closer

Working under Big Hit | JungkookXReader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's POV

"Thank you so much for the hangover soup and for letting me rest at your apartment. Sorry I caused you trouble, and sorry I vomitted on you, and punched you, and.."

Damn, Y/N is so cute when she panics. And she talks super fast too. I chuckled at how adorable she was which made her stopped. She fixed herself, probably realising how silly she was being. She then joined me and sat on the sofa beside me.

"It's alright. As long as you're safe." I mentioned. "Although you shouldn't be drinking that much when you're alone, especially when you just got discharged." I advised her.

"I know.. But it was such a rough day, yknw.." She replied as she looked down, sad.

That was when it reminded me that she did not know about the good news yet. I was about to explain to her when her phone suddenly rang. She picked it up and immediately was wide open after hearing the news. I figured the call was probably from BHE.

"They said my termination got cancelled!" She screamed in excitement as soon as she hung up the call. I swore the whole building shook because of how loud her scream was. "Probably they checked the CCTV and saw the truth! I still have my job!"

She jumped around, looking like a happy bunny. Her smile was so wide, it made her eyes small. At that point of time, she looked beautiful. My heart started to beat fast. Without me realising, I smiled and felt happy too.

Suddenly, she stopped jumping and sat in front of me with a concern face.

"J-jungkook.. Does that mean.. You know about Areum? I didn't want to tell you because I was afraid that.. that.." She stumbled on her words.

It was probably hard for her to explain to me, knowing Areum was my girlfriend.

"Don't worry Y/N, I already know everything. Areum and I are no longer together anymore." I broke the news to her. Instead of looking relieved, her face was filled with shock and guilt.

"I'm... I'm sorry.." She apologised.

"Hey, why are you apologising? You were not at fault. Don't you ever let anybody bully you." I gave her a little advise, showing her that what she did was the right thing to do. "I'm the one that is supposed to be sorry, for pushing you.."

"Don't worry about it.. It's nothing!" She finally flashed her sweet smile.

"And thank you for showing me the real Areum, before it was too late.."


The room went quiet for awhile. Nobody was talking but we were both just staring into empty space. The only noises we heard was the sound coming from the TV, but nobody was even paying attention to it.

"I guess. I'd get going now!" Y/N announced as she go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter