Keep It Low Profile

Working under Big Hit | JungkookXReader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You


"BABE!" You screamed at the top of your lungs, waking Jungkook up. He who was sleeping jolted up in shock, but confused. "OMG WE ARE LATE! DO MANAGER IS WAITING FOR US DOWNSTAIRS! HURRY GET UP!" 

"NAE?!" Jungkook checked the time on his phone. His eyes widened, not believing that it was already so late. He quickly got up to take a quick shower. You who just got out of the shower quickly put on some light make up to look presentable.

You could not believe the both of you overslept. However, last night was an amazing night. You spent hours just talking to Jungkook, not realising how late it has gotten. When the clock striked 3 in the morning, you figured it was time to sleep since you needed to be at work at 8am. However, when both of you got ready to go to bed, Jungkook decided to be naughty and started teasing you. Hence, instead of going to sleep, the both of you had instead. Thus the reason why the both of you overslept.

 

"BABE HURRY UP! ITS ALREADY ALMOST 9AM!" You yelled for Jungkook once more as you finished up your make up with a tint of lipstick.

You saw Jungkook rushing out of the toilet, wet from head to toe. He only had his towel covering his lower half of the body, revealing his nice abs. You could stare at it forever but you snapped back to reality knowing that you were already late for work. You took Jungkook clothes and passed it to him.

When ready, the both of you sprinted down to the carpark where you then spotted Manager Do's car parked at lot 17. You took a deep breath and put on a pity face as you entered his car. Jungkook followed you from behind. You prayed hard that Manager Do was in a good mood and will not nag at you.

But..

 

"YA!! YOU TWO!!" Manager Do screamed, making you and Jungkook flinched. "YOU MADE ME WAIT FOR ALMOST AN HOUR!! WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THE BOTH OF YOU! WE ARE LATE!" He continued to scold as he started the engine of the car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter