Dream came true

Working under Big Hit | JungkookXReader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOU

"Oh? Oh my God, no way! NooOoO, no way!" You re-read the email that you just received to confirm that whatever you understood was correct.

You screamed in excitement and got out of bed, jumping as high as you could. The email was informing you that your job interview went well and that you have been accepted to work under Big Hit Entertainment. Your scream was probably so loud, you swore the building you were in shook a little.

You have been praying non-stop in order to get the job. Number 1, you needed a job to live since you have already graduated from the school of arts. You have been rotting at home for almost 3 months and it felt like 3 years. Your money have been slowly depleting and all your friends were already working, leaving you all alone. So working could resolve all that. Number 2, duh. You are a huge fan of BTS and just working in the same company as them gives you chills.

You didn’t really know what your job task would be as they only stated they needed manpower urgently. They also didn’t brief any information to you during the interview. You wondered what position you will be in. But all that does not matter because you now scored yourself a job and an opportunity to see BTS in person, hopefully.

"Does this mean I could finally meet them in real life? Heck, just touching the floor they stepped on will already be great.” You screamed again, shaking the building once more.

--

D-day

You could literally feel your heart beating fast. It was as if your heart was about to explode like a bangtan bomb (ayy). Standing in front of Big Hit Entertainment was already surreal, but entering the building and getting your staff pass was a whole new level. You got goose bumps all over.

After you settled the necessary tasks, you were fetched by a sweet pregnant lady whom was in charge of you. Apparently, you were supposed to be covering her when she is on maternity leave.

"Hi Y/N, nice to meet you. I’m Layla!’ She reached out her hand, introducing herself.

“Hi Layla, nice to meet you too!” You answered as you shook her soft hands.

“Welcome to BHE! I will be in-charge of you for around 2 weeks before I leave.” She patted her round tummy. “You will be covering me when I'm away

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter