We're Over

Working under Big Hit | JungkookXReader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You

You were afraid. You were clueless as to what you should do. Both of them have went up to the 2nd storey of the cafe, out of your sight. But you were still outside of the cafe, shaking because of shock. 

You felt.. stupid.

After much hesitation, you finally grabbed your bag and made a move. You told yourself that no matter what happen, if it's meant to be it will be. If he really loves you, there is nothing you should be worried about. You kept emphasizing that there was nothing to be afraid of. Eventhough deep down, you secretly hoped Jungkook has a good reason for all this.

"SORRY MISS! THE CAFE IS FULLY RESERVED!" The staff tried to stop you, but you quickly dashed up the stairs.

And there you saw it - The least you expected to see, right there in front of your eyes. Not another fake rumour or gossip. Not another photoshopped photo or a scandal.

It was all real, happening right in front of you.

 


Jungkook was kissing Areum.

You froze as you tried your best to remain calm and strong. You were actually shaking so badly but you forced yourself to put yourself together.

Finally, Jungkook saw you. He was in shock. He pushed Areum away as he quickly approached you. But before he could get any near, you immediately ran away. 

You ran so hard wearing your heels that you tripped and slightly twisted your ankle. You whined in pain but continued to ran. You heard him desperately calling your name but you ignored him and quickly drove off. 

--

You reached Jungkook's apartment and immediately started packing your belongings. You had enough and you wanted nothing to do with him anymore. Your ankle was probably swollen but you ignored the pain as you wanted to be fast. You were limping around, gathering your belongings.

Finally you were down to your last piece of clothing. You zipped up your luggage as you were preparing to leave but Jungkook came in rushing. He was shocked to see you all packed and ready to leave.

"No no no Y/N, no..." He panicked as he tried to take away your luggage.

You remained quiet as you tried to hold on to your luggage. Resisting, you slowly tried to make your way to the door, eventhough it was hurting your ankle alot. However, Jungkook was too strong as he held on to you. He hugged you as he pushed you away from the door. 

"Y/N PLEASE! DON'T GO, PLEASE!" He yelled as he tightened his hug. 

You gathered all your energy to escape his hug but it only made him stronger. 

 

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" You screamed out of frustration as you pushed him away. The force from your push made yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter