Euphoria

Working under Big Hit | JungkookXReader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two days later - MAMA at Hong Kong

You

After the incident, you have not yet talked to Jungkook or even settled the arguement. You were waiting all night for Jungkook to call you, to comfort you - but he did not. You assumed cos he was busy preparing for MAMA.. But also cos he didn't understand you, which made you even angrier.

Why are girls so complicated sometimes?

All you wanted was him asking you to be his girlfriend again, and not leave the status hanging. But along the way you might have hurt his feelings. Or might given him the wrong impression.

You sighed..


All that aside, you were actually quite excited for the day. It was your first time being at MAMA where it would not only be BTS as the artist but other KPOP act as well. You headed to the holding room and was starstruck when you saw so many idols from other companies.

"Excuse me... Annyeonghasaeyo..." Someone stood infront of you, greeting you.

You looked up at the unfamiliar voice and your jaw instantly dropped when you saw the man who just greeted you.

"Holy sh.. - Ah?... Annyeonha...saeyo.." You greeted back, trying to remain cool.

 

"I... I noticed you since just now and..." He blushed. "You're.. very pretty." Yugyeom complimented you. Your eyes widened as you could not believe he just called you pretty. 

"Ah no no.." You humbly denied.

"Yes you are." He insisted. "You're a make-up artist huh? Which company are you from?" He guessed, obvious since you had a pouch full of make up tools with you.

"Ah I'm from Big Hi-" Someone interupted you before you could complete answering.

"Don't have to try bro, she's taken." You looked over and saw Jungkook smirking at Yugyeom.

Yugyeom laughed and was excited to see Jungkook after so long. You knew they were close friends. They shook hands and bro hugged each other - leaving you all awkward at the side.

"Ah.. So you're taken huh, Miss...- Oh? Sorry, I didn't even get a chance to ask your name!" Yugyeom apologised.

"Y/N.. I'm Y/N"

"Oh?" Yugyeom's eyes widened before looking at Jungkook. "Y/N? Your girlfr..."

"I'm not his girlfriend." You quickly corrected. "And I'm not taken either, I'm single at the moment."

Your statement made Yugyeom confused while Jungkook speechless. You shrugged, knowing that you were only telling the truth. When the both of them had nothing else to say, you politely excused yourself.

 

"What just happened?... Ya! I thought you said she was your girlfriend?" Yugyeom asked Jungkook after you left. "Were you lying so that you could look cool that you have a pretty GF?" He teased.

"NO!!!" Jungkook quickly denied. "We... She... Haih, it's complicated ok!." He gave up trying to explain.

"You better act fast bro, before you actually lose her. If you're not going to do anything, I'm going to try and get her number then." Yugyeom stated as he took out his phone and followed you whom were heading towards the dressing room. 

Before Yugyeom could take a second step, he felt a thud at the back of the head. Yugyeom groaned in pain as he looked over to see where the source came from. It was obviously from Jungkook.

"Did you just... SLAPPED MY HEAD!" Yugyeom laughed as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Back off man, she's mine! Not yet.. But soon." Jungkook warned. "SO DON'T TRY!" 

"ARASSEO! ARASSEO! AISHH.." Yugeom was defeated as he still brushed his head to ease the pain. 


..

 


"Congratulations BTS!!!!!!"

You along with all the other staff backstage applaud and were cheering loud for BTS. They won so many awards just from the night and everybody were proud of them. They worked hard and they deserved it.

MAMA ended after roughly 3 hours. Putting all your anger with Jungkook aside, you were actually excited to congratulate the boys - especially Jungkook. Slowly, the boys returned to the dressing room one by one and the room was filled with cheers.

In the midst of the chaos, you looked around for Jungkook but did not happen to find him. 

You headed outside but it was extremely crowded. Many artists and their staffs were celebrating. You squeezed through the crowd where you finally noticed Jungkook talking to someone. You looked over and immediately froze when you saw who he was talking to.

 

"Sunbaenim, congratulations!" Rose congratulated Jungkook.

"Ah thank you. Congrats to you and your team too."

"Ahh, our win is nothing compared to you sunbaenim.." Rose responded.

"Aigo don't say that. Keep working hard oh, hwaiting!" Jungkook replied kindly, a perfect example of a Sunbae. He bowed as he walked away after ending the conversation.

"OH Jungkook sunbaenim wait!" Rose called Jungkook back when he was about to leave. Jungkook turned around and gave his attention to Rose. "Did you saw the article?.. Erm.. About us." Rose laughed as she asked shyly.

 

 

"Ah.. The scandal of us dating? Nae. Isn't it funny?" Jungkook laughed it off.

"Nae....." Rose looked abit disap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter