Cutie y Lovely moments

Working under Big Hit | JungkookXReader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Random cute moment 1-

Jungkook: BABE!!
You: Mhmm?
Jungkook: BABE COME HERE!!!!
You: What! I'm in the room. You come here!

Jungkook ran to you, who was still lazing in bed. It was the weekend and there was no way you want to get out of bed. You looked over to him and saw that he had your phone in his hands.

Jungkook: What is this!!!!
You: What?? .... OhhHHhhhHhh..

-Jerkook-


Jungkook: You saved my caller id as Jerkook?! 
You: That was last time! And I was lazy to change it.
Jungkook: Jerkook!! REALLY!!
You: Relaxxxx you drama king! What did you save mine as for you to be this dramatic?

 

Feeling challenged, Jungkook took out his phone and searched for your number. He then passed you his phone, face still in denial that his was saved as Jerkook.

You: Awww... That's cute..

-Hunny Puff-

Jungkook: And mine is Jerkook? Fine, I'm going to change yours too then!
You: Wait!!!! Okayyy okayyy.

You grabbed your phone and changed Jungkook's caller id to satisfy him.

- Hunny Bunny-

You: Thereeee! Happy?

Finally, Jungkook smiled from ear to ear, indicating how satisfied he was. He then proceeded to join you in bed and cuddle. He spammed you lots of kisses, making you feel so loved. 

Jungkook: I promise you, you won't ever need to save my name as 'Jerkook' anymore.

#aww

 

- Random cute moment 2- 

Jungkook: Babe, I'm always curious. What is your favourite BTS song?
You: Hm.. I like them ALL.
Jungkook: Cmon babe, choose one! If you need to pick only one BTS song, what would it be?
You: Hm... I think Spring day. 
Jungkook: I see. Then what about our solo songs, which is your favourite?

You: Oh my god. Singularity of course! Tae's choreo is just so hot. And his facial expression is-
Jungkook: WOWWWWW. NOT EVEN A SLIGHT HESITATION.

Jungkook sulked as he walked away from you. You laughed at how cute he was. You chased after him but his long legs made him walk very fast. You dashed in front of him, stopping him from walking. You smiled, only to be ignored. You threw in a little bit of aegyo that finally caught his attention.

You: Mhmm babeEeeEee.
Jungkook: What?

You held out your hand, waiting for him to reach for it, but he didn't. You smiled as you started singing his song.

You: Take my hands nowwww. You are the cause of my euphoriaaaaa.  Yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yehh~

Jungkook could not help but to smile at how cute you were. He immediately softened up as he held your hands. He then replied to you by also sin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter