A New Chapter

Working under Big Hit | JungkookXReader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


You

After Areum left, the empty building was quiet once again. You suddenly felt cold as you held your hands which were shaking. You could not believe you actually slapped Areum. 

You were now alone with Jungkook, and it has been awhile - it was rather awkward. Nobody wanted to be the first one to talk.

You took a deep breath.


"I'm.. sorry." You finally spoke up, pushing your ego aside.

"It's okay.. You didn't know." He answered briefly. 


...


Awkward...


...


"How did you know we'll be here?" This time, he broke the silence.

"I.. kinda heard you when you were on the phone. And then I followed you." You explained. It was an embarrassing explaination, but you were glad that you
overheard his conversation. Otherwise you would never know the truth.

"Ah, I see." He nodded. "I'm glad you did.."

"Me too.. I'm sorry I blindly believed what I saw." 

"It's alright, I guess Areum is really good in making it looked real. Even back then, she made me think you were the bad guy."

"Yea.."

 

...

Awkward yet again.

...

 

He cleared his throat.


"So... lets go?" He asked, ready to leave as he put up his hoodie and put on his mask.

"Lets go? Already?" Your eyebrows furrowed, confused.

"Yea?.. You have anything else to say?"

You were speechless. Even after clearing the misunderstanding, he still wanted to avoid you. Even after clearing the misunderstanding, you still did not get the old Jungkook that you loved. And you still are clueless about the current status of the relationship.

"You don't want to talk about us?" You asked out of frustration.

"What about us?" He asked, which broke your heart yet again.


You had enough. 

"Gosh, Jungkook. You're really hurting me.." Your voice trembled. "You seemed like you don't care about us anymore.. Do you?"

He did not respond.

"Then why did you tell Areum that you still love me, hm? Just for you to escape her?"

He kept quiet.

"Then what about this?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter