Finally

Working under Big Hit | JungkookXReader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You

It was a Saturday but there you were at work. You felt bad because eversince you had an injury, you have been abit slow in completing your work. Hence, you decided to do some overtime work to make up for it.

BTS was going on a tour soon, so alot of preparation were needed to be done. You started off by packing all the neccessary make up products required for the tour. In the midst of working, you felt a vibration in your pocket.

 

-Jungkookie is online-

Jungkookie:
"Y/N, Odiyaaaa~"

You:
"Work, wae?"

. . .
. .

You:
"Waeeeee?"

. . .

-Jungkookie is offline-

 

You waited for a while but no reply came in. You sighed, now all curious wanting to know why did he suddenly texted you. You brushed away the unnecessary thoughts and proceeded with your work.

Half an hour went by and phew you were finally done. You signed off on the neccessary documents before deciding to call it a day. You took out your phone to check but no texts or calls were waiting for you.

Suddenly, you saw a black figure passed by from the window of the room you were in. You felt chills all over your body. It was a Saturday and nobody that you know off was supposed to be in the building. You gulped, terrified. You quickly packed your bag, switched off the lights and headed out of the make up room.

At the corner of your eyes, you saw the black figure again, leaning his side on the wall. You were afraid but you still took a quick glance at it. Your fear slowly faded away after observing the black figure, realising that he seemed familiar. You headed closer to take a better look.

 

It was the imaginary guy that appeared when you were drunk.

 

"Hm? Why is he appearing again? Aishhh get out of my head." You whispered to yourself. You kept blinking your eyes but the imaginary guy was still there.

Your footsteps were probably loud in the empty quiet building. It caught his attention, making him turned around. He still had the same mask and hoodie on. You could see his smile in his eyes as he approached you.

"Weird, even the way he walk is the same.."

He got closer and stood directly in front of you. He was taller than you so you had to look up to face him. As usual, he did not talk but was just staring at you. You were staring back at him, wondering why was he there when you were completely sober.

"Annyeong.." He greeted you, waving his hands. You were taken aback, unexpectedly hearing his voice which sounded exactly the same as Jungkook.

"Wow you can even talk now?!" You asked in disbelief which made him laugh. "No way, I'm so crazy.."

You slowly reached out for him and touched his face. Your eyes were wide open, amused that you could feel the imaginary guy. You thought he would disappear into thin air when you touched him, but he was still in front of you.


Amazed, you slapped him.

Hard.

 

"AHH!! OW!" He screamed in pain at the sudden attack. "YA! I'm real! I'm real!"

You gasped, mouth wide open not believing what was happening.

 

 

-Flashback to drunk day-
Jungkook's POV

"Excuse me, which ward is Y/N in?" I asked one of the nurse.

I was sweating from head to toe. Right after I handed the CCTV footage of Areum to the higher up, I rushed over to the hospital to meet Y/N. I felt bad and felt like I needed to apologise immediately. However I was too late.

"Miss Y/N is already discharged, Sir. About... 5 minutes ago?" The nurse answered after checking on her computer.

I rushed out of the hospital without saying my thanks. At thatpoint of time, I did not care. It has only been 5 minutes, Y/N should still be nearby right? I ran around like crazy, but there was no si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter