Downhill

Working under Big Hit | JungkookXReader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You

Without you realising it has been almost a month since you worked as a make up artist, without Layla's supervision. Everything was great - you have done all the members' make up already and you successfully familiarized yourself working there. You received alot of compliments on your make up skills. And of course, you have gotten closer with all of the members.

Except for Jungkook. You were not sure why, but somehow he seemed to distance himself from you. You thought he was just a shy person and needed longer time.

You also found out that Jungkook and Areum are currently dating for almost a year now.

Speaking of her, Areum was still being the same biatch, nonstop finding small mistakes to get at you. No lie, it almost made you quit but there were more pros working in BHE rather than cons.. And being friends with BTS helped alot. Even the bully she put you through was not enough to make you leave - to the point you have gotten used to it.

 

Speaking about bully, you were tasked to transfer all the new make up products that just arrived from the lobby to the storage room. You thought it was probably nothing but after seeing the huge boxes waiting for you, you thought it was ridiculous. The boxes were heavy and this was probably a guy's job to do, but you decided to brush it off and just complete the task. It was probably Areum messing with you again.

After half an hour, you were down to the very last box. You were sweating profusely and you could not wait to get it over and done with. The last box was pretty huge compared to the rest. When carrying it, it covered your sight because the box was so tall. So you had to look from the side to see. You carefully took the steps up, not wanting to fall. Only one more step left until you reach the platform.

Suddenly, you tripped over someone's feet and you fell, dropping the box. You heard the product in the box shattered.

 

"What the fk!" Areum screamed as she checked the product. You were in pain, especially your knee area

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter