8 Pyjama walk

THE LOVABLE

"Really?! When?!"

Jeonghan exclaimed on the phone where Jihoon is on the other line together with his boyfriend.

The sweetest camel on earth.

They are talking for almost an hour now but still don't have the intention to cut it.

"Yeah.. We'll be back next month -And we'll bring presents for you!"

Seungcheol interrupted on the line.

The bestfriend laugh..

"You better.. and please bring my books that I left there.. I still need to keep those."

Jeonghan said asking a favor.

"Yoon the bookworm never change."

Jihoon stated. Being together in one dorm working at the same firm and living with the same tastes, Jihoon definitely know Jeonghan's habit.

It's reading novels.

Aside from sleeping, this is one of the things Jeonghan find most likable.

"Ok. We'll cut it here.. We still need to prepare our departments."

"Bye. Take care guys!"

"Love you Jeonghan!"

Seungcheol said before the call hung up. The couple left a smile on Jeonghan.

"I love you too!"

A satisfied look on his face tugged.

Placing down the phone on his bedside, Jeonghan stood up to wear some pyjama for the night.

Opening his wardrobe where five pairs of nightwares are neatly folded.

It's been a week since Jun confessed.

And Jeonghan is thankful at the busy schedule of the latter because it avoids him from their interactions.

Though he see nothing wrong with that, but he's not just used to it.

Sure Jun is always sweet and affectionate but now that he knows what's the true motive behind it,
he just don't know how to react.

Aside from that Mingyu has been avoiding them or should he say him.

He doesn't know why, but he just feel like it.

Usually, everymorning Mingyu sit beside him every breakfast.

But now.. the latter will just pass by him and doesn't even greet him a simple 'Goodmorning'. He would sit as far as possible. Even though they are the only person on the house aside from the maids since Jun and Wonwoo are not around because of their works.

 

"What's his problem?"

Jeonghan questioned himself as to what Mingyu is doing.

He's not in the mood for some thinking but he just can't help it. The puppy avoids him, something abnormal and unusual.
 

He sighed.

'Maybe he's busy..'

That's what he always tell himself.

That maybe Mingyu is just thinking a lot of things since he need to attend promotions for his movie.

As Jeonghan lay down on his bed,
he look at the little calendar stand on his bedside together with the lamp and his phone.
 

'Damn.. I almost forgot my cycle..'

Jeonghan sighed.

He needs to be ready for his high fever.. he don't wanna end up bwing drive on a hospital again.

Jeonghan remembered what had happened before and it made him smiled.

That was the reason why the siblings take care of him so much.

'This is a blessing after all..'
 

He want to sleep already since no one is with him in the house. Maids are on their rest already. Done for the day.

But for some any reason, sleep wouldn't tame him.

He stared his ceiling before concluding that he needs to do something.

'I need milk..'

So he stood up and head down the kitchen. Switching on the light, he straightly proceed to boil some water.

He just sit there patiently while waiting for the water.

The angel's mind wandered.

Wondering how is Chan doing..

When will he see his other friends in person again..

When will Jisoo visit him..

'I miss them..'

The silence gave him time to recall his life before he even came to this loving family.

But the moment he remembered his family.. his parents, Jeonghan's eyes tear up.

How are they..
Does they even think about him..
Will they reconcile..
Do they still remember him?
 

"Hyung?"
 

Jeonghan snapped back to reality with a little pump of shoulder due to his surprise.

"W-wonwoo.. hey.."
 

That's all he can say. So far the doctor seems he's not tired at all.. He's wearing his spectacles on.

A thing Jeonghan finds cute despite of Wonwoo's cold aura.

Wonwoo walk to him and stand behind him..

Until he felt two arms wrapped around him from behind.

He's sitting on a chair so Wonwoo's arms is on his neck..

Jeonghan felt his heart skept.

Weird. He's the one who's affectionate and do skinships to his dongsaengs but this is the first time Wonwoo initiate a hug.

Well.. aside from his arrival because that is absolutely normal. But this time, it's just two of them.

And he think Wonwoo's scent is addicting.

"What's with the sudden hug Wonwoo-yah?"

Jeonghan asked letting Wonwoo continue on what he's doing..

The latter mumbled on his neck.

And Jeonghan almost freak out when he felt the warm breath on it.

"Im tired hyung.. I need energy.."

Jeonghan smiled.

"Is that it? I thought you're fine. You still look fresh with your outfit Doctor Kim."

Wonwoo giggled on his neck and Jeonghan felt tickled on it so he hitched on the feeling..

 

"So you're ticklish here huh.."

Wonwoo said before he pulled out from the bearhug and run a teasing fingers on his hyung.

"Don't you dare Wonwoo.."

Jeonghan threatened. Wonwoo just laugh and didn't pursue more.

Jeonghan was about to come to the boiling water already when Wonwoo pulled him back to sit down.

"Wait. I still need to-

"I'll do it. Stay there."

And Wonwoo mix his milk.

Stirring it for multiple times to lower the temperature and to let the heat evaporate.

When Wowwoo think the milk is ready he give it to his waiting hyung.
 

"The baby needs milk to grow.."

Jeonghan jest before drinking his milk.

 

That was supposed to be a joke.

But Wonwoo got pale hearing it.

"W-what do you mean b-baby?"

 

He stuttered looking nervous. He could feel his heart beat so loud.

He tensed up knowing what Jeonghan's body is capable of, Wonwoo's mind starts to clutter around. Wild conclusions starts spinning on his head.

 

Is Jeonghan preg--

 

"Me. Im the baby.. don't you see it? Haha!"

 

Jeonghan chuckled. Laughing at his own joke. Saying he is indeed the baby who needs milk to grow.

 

Wonwoo blinks his eyes for the nth time. Realizing what he think was wrong. He finally breath out of relief.


 

When Jeonghan notice Wonwoo's action, he calmed down from sniggering.

He his lips first before talking.

"What's the problem?"

Wonwoo smiled.

"Nothing. Anyway.. are you going to sleep already?"

Wonwoo asked trying to change the topic. Though Jeonghan seems not to buy his answer, the latter just smile and shake his head.
 

" I want to but can't.. that's why I came down to drink some milk. But I think Im still fully awake."

 

"It's already quarter to eleven hyung.."

"Really? I thought it's still early that's why I can't sleep."

The angel said finishing his glass of milk. Before he could stand up, Wonwoo get his used glass and wash it on the clean sink.

Jeonghan smiled. At the same time he's shy. Wonwoo just got home from work but here he is, washing his glass.


 

"Do you mind coming out with me?"


 

Wonwoo said while he's back is on Jeonghan.

"Where? It's midnight already ya'know..."

Jeonghan answered. Though he's a bit curious to where Wonwoo wants to go.

"We'll just take a night walk."

 

"You mean midnight walk.."

Wonwoo this time look at him and smiled.
 

"Whatever you call it.. so are you in?"
 

Jeonghan thinks for a moment. He's still not feeling asleep though. Maybe a walk will tire him and he'll eventually sleep.

"Are you going out with that outfit?"
 

Wonwoo smiled. The angel is coming.

"Wait here. I'll just take a short bath and change. I'll be real quick."
 

Wonwoo said almost stumbling on taking the way to the stairs.

Jeonghan just smiled. Shaking his head side to side by amusement.

Wonwoo did changed.

'He's sweeter nowadays..'










 

"You look cute on that pyjama of yours.."

Jeonghan praised looking at Wonwoo who's wearing a dark blue clothes with a patch of moon and stars on it.

"I think it looks good if we wore the same... C'mon hyung let's go. I want to take in some fresh air.."

 

Wonwoo said calling the sloth angel.
 

Jeonghan notice how excited Wonwoo is because of the smile that is plastered on his face while they head to the door.
 

'He really want to go out for a walk huh..'

 

Wonwoo was about to open the door when someone open it from the other side. Outside to be specific.


 

"Where are you two going?"

 

Jun asked with his keys on his hand.
 

The latter looked at the two confused.

"Are you going to some pyjama party?"

Jun asked closing the door with a mischievous smile.

Jeonghan on the other hand just look at him until he notice how Jun look so stressed out.

The guy's eye circles are growing darker. Look so pale and apparently tired.

Jeonghan look at him a bit worried.

"We're just going for a walk.. "
 

Wonwoo said. Jun at some point nod.

Taking a walk on a silent night seems a good idea though he badly need rest.
 

"Take care then.."

Jun dismissed the two and Wonwoo open the door. Both of them are outside the house already three steps from the door when Jeonghan speak.


 

"Wonwoo wait."
 

"What is it?"   Wonwoo asked looking back at him.

Jeonghan think of a reason.

"Uhm.. I'll just get some c-coat. Y-you know.. Im a little sensitive to cold so.."

Wonwoo seems to understand it so he nod and replied.
 

"Sure. I'll wait for you at the guardhouse then.."
 

Jeonghan smiled.

"Sure. I'll be quick!"

He said before running back to the house.
 

But instead of heading to his room.. he turned left.



 

He knock twice before he called out.

"Jun? It's me.. Jeonghan."
 

With his ears attached to the door, he heard steps approaching until Jun open the door still on hia office suit but the upper buttons are open.

Jun's messy hair and tired eyes made Jeonghan frown.
 

He sighed before talking.

"You look so stressed out.. "

Jeonghan started. Jun in the other hand seems surprised.. but then he smile though it's not the usual one.

"Im fine hyung..  Are you worried?"
 

Jeonghan nod looking at the ground.
 

Until Jun embrace him.

Jeonghan jolted up but relaxed on the warm instead.

"Thanks for the concern hyung.. It felt warm.. really. Thanks. Im happy even though Im tired."
 

Jun said almost mumbling.

Jeonghan caressed his back and place his chin on Jun's shoulder blades. 

Looking at the ceiling, Jeonghan smiled. Atleast he made Jun happy.
 

They both pulled back from the satisfying hug.

"Rest well Junnie-yah.."

Jeonghan cooed. Jun smiled wider.

"I need a potion to sleep."

Jun pouted playfully. Jeonghan smiled this time.

"I don't have potion but I have spell.. what do you think?"
 

"Perform it on me then so I can sleep and rest well.."
 

Jeonghan smiled. Jun's exhaustion is nothing on his mischief.

The latter bent down since he's taller than Jeonghan.

A soft peck on his forehead made both of them giggled.

He straightened on his ground still smiling.

 

"Goodnight.."

"Take care.. "
 

"We will.. Good night Jun.."




















 

Wonwoo saw Jeonghan's silhouette walking towards the guardhouse.

So he stood up from his seat.

"Im sorry for the wait."

Jeonghan said while handing Wonwoo a coat.
 

"Thanks.."

Jeonghan smiled.   "I thought you might need it too.. It's 12:30 already but we're still here outside.."

Wonwoo frowned a bit.

"Sorry.. you should be sleeping by now--

"No. I mean.. I like it. It's actually great. I used to do this back when I was a kid.."
 

They started their steps.. talking comfortable with the cold wind gushing around.

It was refreshing. They have no time for talking and chitchat stuffs so Jeonghan felt like it.

 

The neighborhood was a total silence.

They talk and laugh at their amusing conversation. They were supposed to feel tired but the two night maneuvers are enjoying at all. Forgetting their true intention.

 

The moon was bright. Stars clutter at the midnight sky. Making both of them immersed in their strolling.
 

Jeonghan felt happy at the very moment because Wonwoo is smiling all the way to wherever they are going.

 

Until Wonwoo called out after the silence.


 

"Hyung.."

 

"Mmm.."

 

"Are..  you dating someone at the moment?"

 

The sudden question made Jeonghan felt conscious. He suppress the shaky breath. Prevent from stopping on hia track and tried to match Wonwoo's pace.

 

Wonwoo sensed it. Upon seeing Jeonghan's reaction. Wonwoo felt his chest tightened.

The thought of Jeonghan dating another- not him was like a knife splitting his heart.

Wonwoo gave out a weak smile.

 

"So.. you're dating someone."
 

He conclude it himself bacause it's evidently visible.

Jeonghan look at him abruptly.
Waving his hand on his front gesturing a strong disapproval.

 

"N-no. I mean..  s-someone's courting me but Im still not sure about him.."

 

Jeonghan answered.
 

Wonwoo felt jealous. Someone was brave enough to ask his angel and yet here he is. Acting like a brother when really what he want was something more romantic.

 

"Is there any possibilities that you'll accept him?"
 

The conversation is deep and nerve-wracking for both. Jeonghan don't want to let Wonwoo know about Jun. On the other hand, he clearly see how Wonwoo got serious in a sudden.
 

"I-I don't know actually.. He just confessed last week..  So.."


 

Wonwoo look at him and stopped on his track. Jeonghan did so.
 

"W-why..?"
 

Jeonghan asked. His eyes is looking anywhere else but not on Wonwoo..

"Look at me hyung.."

Wonwoo demand. So Jeonghan did what was told feeling nervous.



 

"I'll court you too.."

 

Wonwoo bluntly and bravely said.


 

Jeonghan's jaw drop.
 

He literally froze on his spot.


 

Wonwoo's words repeat on his head.

 

The two of them stand under a streetlight. And Jeonghan can see how serious Wonwoo's look is.

 

Out of the blue..










 

.. Jeonghan laughed hard so hars until he is clutching his stomach.

 

Wonwoo cocked his brows.

Feeling hurt.
 

Why did Jeonghan laughed?

Does he look funny? Did he say something funny?

 

"Such a joker Wonwoo.. When did you learn jesting?"
 

Jeonghan said before giggling again.



 

Wonwoo was just looking at him.

Face stoic. Looking very serious and no hint of mischief can be traced.

But it take a couple of moment before Jeonghan took notice of it.

The angel still thinks that Wonwoo is still joking around.

He calmed down from his ticklish feeling before smiling wide to Wonwoo..

 

But Wonwoo's silence made Jeonghan's smile fade.
 

"Y-you're joking right?"

 

He asked. In that moment then Jeonghan realized that Wonwoo is not.

 

The tender look on his eyes. The look that Jeonghan always dismiss.

Until the angel's heart starts to race.
 

'Please tell me he's just joking.. This will be very complica--

 

"Im not Jesting around hyung.. Is it hard to believe that I love you?"



 

Jeonghan's thought was cut off with a very bold statement that made his eyes widen.

Suddenly the wind starts to blow strongly blowing both of their locks on one side.

 

Jeonghan can't find the words to say. Sure Jun confessed to him too. But somehow Jun oriented him by telling him about how he felt for Jeonghan.
 

But Wonwoo, he just throw it directly and on point.

 

"W-wonwoo.. "

Jeonghan open his mouth to say something but thoughts abandoned his mind.


 

"You're too oblivious of me hyung.. "


 

Wonwoo said starting to walk again. Leaving Jeonghan behind.

Jeonghan blinks one more time before realizing that he needs to follow Wonwoo.
 

So he jog to the man and tried to keep up.
 

It was so silent between them.

Jeonghan wants to talk but he just don't know how to and where to start.
 

"You're not taking this seriously, don't you?"
 

Wonwoo suddenly blurt out.
 

Jeonghan look at him trying to compose something.


 

"Woo.. It's.. It's just that.."


 

Jeonghan sighed.




 

"Am I being rejected?"


 

Wonwoo asked with a trace of hurt on his voice. 

Jeonghan felt his heart was being squeezed.
 

He can't afford to someone.

Someone who did nothing but to made him feel safe, secured and warm.

 

Wonwoo may look strong but he's fragile. The thing Jeonghan found that he needs to be aware of.

 

"I don't have the guts to do that Wonwoo.. It was just.. You know.. Surprising.. overwhelming-- I don't know.."


 

Jeonghan really din't know how to find the right words to say.

Of course won't reject Wonwoo.

He can't. Just like Jun-- he just can't.








 

Wonwoo sighed.

 

"That guy courting you.. "

Wonwoo stopped on his track before he speak again

"It's Jun hyung right?"











 

Jeonghan felt his heart jump out of his chest. He slowly look at Wonwoo with his pale face.

 

"Im correct, right?"


 

There's no point in denying. So Jeonghan sighed defeated.
 

Wonwoo smiled. He knew it.

From the first time they saw Jeonghan, they know this will definitely happen.

 

Their actions towards the oblivious angel is not just a brotherly love.
 

It is something that shouts out their affection for him.

Jeonghan is just so dense not minding all of it. But now that Wonwoo know that he is just one of the players who are adamant to win Jeonghan's heart, he can't help but to feel threatened.

 

Though he thought it was Mingyu at first.

Mingyu was always the ibvious one among them.

 

All of them are aware of the tension that is building anytime that Jeonghan is involved.



 

"I don't want to end up hurting both of you.."


 

Jeonghan said.
 

Wonwoo look at him.


 

"You won't.."


 

"I definitely will.. unintentionally though.."

 

Jeonghan concluded.

Now that he's tangled in between of the brothers, he don't know how to act around them anymore.
 

"I'll say sorry in advance Wonwoo.. I still don't know what to do. I really don't want to hurt both of you.. "


 

"It's ok."

 

Wonwoo said smiling.

Atleast he felt at ease that Jeonghan is still considering his feelings.

Wonwoo felt like he need to light up the mood so he smiled and ruffles Jeonghan's hair.



 

"Don't worry hyung.. I'll make sure you'll be mine. Ugly person like you don't need to be handled by others.. I pity them if they do."


 

He teased. Meanwhile, upon hearing the word 'Ugly' Jeonghan automatically slap Wonwoo's arms.

 

"You better run for your life now Wonwoo.."


 

But the latter just laugh.

 

"You're cute when you're angry hyung.."

Jeonghan's eyes narrowed. He completely forgot about the confession.

 

"Why don't we play?"
 

Wonwoo offered. Jeonghan look at him baffled.

"What is it?"
 

He asked.

 

"Let's play rock, paper and scissor then.. the loser will have to carry the winner back home."


 

Jeonghan finds the offer interesting.

But still hesitant to say yes.

What if he lose? Then he need to carry Wonwoo on his back. He could not imagine the exhaustion after.


 

"Come on hyung.. don't be such a killjoy."

Jeonghan sighed defeated.
 

"Fine."

 

Wonwoo smiled wider.

Well he doesn't have the attention on beating his angel. He just want to light up the mood but he don't mind carrying him either.



 

They finally started.

Five points was the target since Jeonghan insisted.

Wonwoo was definitely winning.. And Jeonghan is evidently getting pissed.

When Wonwoo only need one point to win.. and Jeonghan has only two wins,
Wonwoo intentionally land his fist a bit later than usual to see Jeonghan's hand and to pick whatever choice that will make him win.



 

So eventually.. the angel jumps up and down. So happy because of his acing Victory where he doesn't know Wonwoo did intentionaly.



 

"Loser needs to serve their masters.."

 

Jeonghan said trying to tease his prey.

Wonwoo just pout. Acting as if he don't want to do it.
 

But when Jeonghan arched on his back, wrapping both arms on his neck but not to tight, Wonwoo finally let out the smile he's been trying to suppress so hard earlier.


 

"Let's go home slave.."
 

Jeonghan coax clearly loving it.
 

"You're loving this huh.. you devil.."
 

Wonwoo said as he started to walk at the opposite direction back to their house.

 

The first minute was full of Jeonghan's blabbering.

 

About how he's very good at winning games. Wonwoo will just smile on his innocent beloved.

 

After some time.. The pretty male starts to yawn.. and yawn again.

 

He rest his head on Wonwoo's neck until he can't stop the sleep anymore.
 

Finally. He's asleep.

 

Wonwoo sighed satisfyingly.
 

"Goodnight Hannie~yah.."

Wonwoo said though he know the mischievous angel is sound asleep already.