Dead?

THE LOVABLE

It was a beautiful sunday and Jeonghan woke up with Mingyu beside him. Yep. They just did it. And all jeonghan remember was yes, he was screaming Mingyu's name.. but muffled by a pillow. Given that no one's in the house aside from maids and them, Mingyu did what he had promised to himself.

Jeonghan hissed when he felt his lower region. Mingyu wasn't gentle. He was relentless yet passionate.

Jeonghan checked the hickeys on his body. 'What a biter.'


 

If Jeonghan was to compare, he wouldn't. How could he if all of them endowes him pleasure and happiness. Now that they all learn to accept their oddness, they got used to it.

"Did I tire you?"

Mingyu suddenly asked while embracing him from the back under the same duvet that covers their bareness..

"No. You made me happy."

Was the answer he got..

Both smiled and just lingered on each other's warm. It was a cold morning but their bodies made an awesome heater.

The two decided to stroll away the same day.

And what happened next was the least expected..



 

They are both walking on a street.. a way to the beach.. but before they could even reach the said destination, Mingyu fell to the ground when someone hit him on the head and it was too late when recovers from the dizziness. Jeonghan was already inside the van screaming for help but restrained by two big built guys wearing masks and they rode off with Jeonghan.

Mingyu completely passed out as blood trickles from his head.




 

"Jeonghan.."

Was all he uttered when he open his eyes just to be met with his crying mother.

"Mingyu! You're awake.. " 

They look and check on him.

That's when Mingyu realized he's on a hospital. He started to panic when he remembered Jeonghan.

"Mom. We have to save Jeonghan--

"Mingyu don't move to much. Police are working on it already. A witness also reported about what happened. For now we have to wait--

"Dad! We have no time! What if they'll hurt him?!"

Mingyu's hysteric alarmed his brothers outside. All of them came in looking so stressed out and worried. Their friends are also outside.

"Mingyu what happened back there?!"

Wonwoo questioned.

"We don't have time for story telling hyung! We should find Jeonghan first!"

"We will Mingyu.. but you can't. You have newly stitched wound on your head."

Jun remind him looking real mad.

Mingyu felt dizzy and he fell back in the bed.

"Careful Mingyu-yah.."

Their mom sobbed already.

A call interrupted their agony and all eyes drawn to Mr. Kim's phone.

An unregistered number is calling.

They all watch as he raised it on his ear.

"Hello?"
 

"Dad.."

It was Jeonghan, sounding like someone who's hurt and in pain. They were all alarmed with his groggy voice.
 

"Han-ah baby.. what did they do you?!"

Their mother asked.

But instead of Jeonghan's cry, they heard another voice at the other line.
 

"Mr. Kim.. did you like my surprise?"
 

"Who is this?! What have you done to Jeonghan?!"

 

"Oh! Don't worry. He is perfectly fine.. a little bleeding on his head though.."


 

"What do you mean?!"
 

Meanwhile, Jun is on the phone talking to a police officer. Wonwoo listens well and their father is really furious of the man on the other line.
 

"Listen Mr. Kim. If you still want to see this pretty guy, you'll give me what I want."

 

"Just make sure you'll never hurt him, I will give it to you."

Of course that's a lie. Police are on the way to the tracked phone already yet they are still worried for Jeonghan's state.
 

"This is easier than I had thought. Well well well Mr. Kim. You're in for a treat. No police or this knife in my hand will be stuck on Jeonghan's neck. You hear me?"
 

They all look at each other with the danger ahead. "F-fine. Just don't hurt him."

 

Now they're really ragged and nervous.

"Don't hurt Jeonghan please.."

Mrs. Kim had begged.


 

Chan caressed her back also crying..

 

"We'll see.."

 

And the call ended. Immediately Mr. Kim, Jun and Wonwoo walk out to the police mobile below.












 

"Wake up!"


 

Jeonghan was awoken with a hard slap.
 

The stinging pain gave him dizziness and felt his cheeks numb. He's restrained. Restrained in a metal chair where he is tied up.
 

"Yoon Jeonghan.."


 

The strong smell of gasoline was all he could inhale. A very unpleasant smell. Until he saw the place full of chemicals on tanks and drums. The place looks like a storage room on a basement or just somewhere gasolines and chemicals are placed together.
 

"You.."

He had sharpen his gaze the moment he met the man's eyes.
 

"How's my dear wife's one and only pretty son?"


 

" you."

 

Another slap met his face.

 

"Go! Hurt me more!"

Jeonghan shouted. Already sobbing. He saw someone behind the door and almost choked on the sight of his mother unconscious and restrained.
 

Jeonghan felt hurt. His original mom is looking so fragile and frail. She's way more skinnier than Jeonghan had remembered.

"What have you done to her?!"

Jeonghan shouted.

The , his stepfather, smirked and laughed before some of his hair tightly.

"That is trying to stop me from doing this.. but of course, she's your mother. I don't really care at all. What I want is money.. and that adoptive parents of yours will give it to me--


 

A thug of door interrupted them.



 

"YOU !!!"

 

Jeonghan was shocked to see his father, his original father with a gun pointed to his stepfather. "Pa.."

"Jeonghan."
 

"Oh! Look at that! A reunion.. how sweet. Jeonghan look, your Papa's here to be a hero.."


 

The said also getting something from his back pocket.

 

"Don't move! I swear I'll kill you!"


 

"You wouldn't Mr. Yoon. Not when I have here.." A knife was on Jeonghan's neck already. "..your pretty baby's life. You know what, this is actually hilarious. You've never care for him before.. but here you are. Acting like you can do anything to save him when in the first place you're the first to make him feel like nothing."




 

His father went silent. Trembling while holding the gun in place. Hurt by the judging truth..

 

Jeonghan actually was crying already. He's hurt by the fact that it was true. The knife on his neck deepened causing him to wince on the created wound below his jaw..

 

"YOU !! STOP IT! I SWEAR I'LL SHOOT YOU!!"

 

The devil laughed. It was cringy. Jeonghan suddenly felt scared when he heard it. It was like Satan's soul crept onto his stepfather.
 

"Na-uh... "



 

BANG!


 

A gunshot was heard and Jeonghan's eyes widen in beat.


 

"PAPAAAA!!!"


 

He shouted when he saw his father fell.. two man with a gun came and Jeonghan was crying out in mess.

 

"Papa No!"


 

Jeonghan wants to run to his father but his restrained body didn't let him.

 

"No! Papa!"



 

Jeonghan heard the laughter of the three man around him holding some guns and he know he just want to kick the hell out of them.

 

He heard his father groaned and Jeonghan felt pained by the sight of his wounded and disabled father being dragged with the two man to the corner.


 

"You know what Jeonghan, this is such a very special day for you and for me. I'll get my money, and you'll have your family again. Isn't that sweet?"
 

The tard mocked him. Jeonghan spit on his face bravely and disgusted by the 's face.

Another slap met his now numbing cheeks and the metallic taste touched his mouth.

 

"You're brave Jeonghan.. but you're weak."


 

And the mad fisted his hair and forcibly kissed his neck.

 

"NO! STOP IT YOU PIECE OF !! GET AWAY!!"


 

Jeonghan was humiliated by the harassment. The man stop at the last bite and Jeonghan swear he saw devil on the man's form.

 

"You're tasty--

 

"You're a devil! An ugly devil created by Satan himself.. you're a disgusting creature!!"

 

Jeonghan retorted..

 

They just laugh at him and Jeonghan just sob silently, not really knowing what to do.
His hands and feet are tied and Jeonghan can't move..

 

'Somebody please help me.. God. Help me. Help us.'

 

He praid sobbing.






 

BANG!


 

another shot made them all jolted up and eyes widen when they saw one of the containers lit up and fueld.

 

Jeonghan saw how the fire started wuth just a sungle burning bullet. A gasoline gas was hit and now it's making a hell around them.

 

Jeonghan looked at where the bullet came from and choked when he saw his mother holding one, the one that was thrown when his father was shot.
 

He also saw her fell on the ground lifeless.


 

"Mom!! Nonononono....."















 

"WHAT'S THAT?!---WHAT THE ! DAD IT'S A FIRE! IT'S A ING FIRE! WE HAVE TO HURRY!!"




 

Panic rushed in all their faces when they saw the whole place where Jeonghan was held captive is on fire. The black smoke has filled the place and a lot of people are sgouting help from the outside.



 

Police called for assistance and all. They heard shuttering sounds inside. Jun and Wonwoo ran to the house in fire but the police were fast to block them.


 

"GET OUT! WE HAVE TO SAVE HIM!!"

 

"Sir no it's too dangerous!"
 

"NO! LET ME IN-- JEONGHAAAAAAN WE'RE COMING TO HELP YOU!!"


 

"Sir please.. what you're about to do is a real risk--


 

"NO!!"
 

"Sir!"


 

The two escaped the police and came closer terrified.

 

Until an explosion was heard indside.


 

All stop on their tracks as black ashes surround the air.


 

They all froze and another explosion was heard again.

 

That moment, all they could think aout was Jeonghan..

 

Jeonghan who's still out of sight.

 

.
Jeonghan.. Where are you..