22 SoLo

THE LOVABLE

 

Jeonghan walks back and forth on his room. The Kim elders called them because of the issue and Jeonghan's exposure on the public.

The issue hasn't died down until the very moment and they promised that they would be back to help Jeonghan.

So their parents did came home l.

 

"Soonyoung-ah. Don't worry, this issue will definitely die down once Jeonghan will speak about this to the media."

Mrs. Kim said to Soonyoung since they called all of them on home.

They are preparing Jeonghan for an interview and a clarification since a lot of fans are bombarding his accounts already.

They all sit at the sala with the siblings around Jeonghan.

Soonyoung just pouted.

"Auntie. I was really hiding my identity that time, I was shocked to know that a stalker actually followed me until there."

"You're a popular idol Soons, it's normal in that path. What we need to do now is just wait until it's all ok again."

Mr. Kim said.

"I just want to ask Jeonghan a particular question."

Mrs. Kim smiled at her thoughts.
They all look at her and Jeonghan suddenly felt nervous.

"Mom, what are you thinking?"

Jun asked their mother.

"Han-ah, are you dating someone in the present?"

Mrs. Kim is anticipating for Jeonghan's answer.. but Jeonghan's tounge backed out the moment he heard the question.

"Mom. Stop asking that kind of question--

"Wonwoo, I just wanted to ask Jeonghan. It would be easier to tell the fans that he has a boyfriend already so that they would believe him."

"But he's uncomfortable mom."

Mingyu said glancing at Jeonghan who is fidgeting on his fingers at the moment.

"Why does I have this feeling that you're hiding something from me?"

Mrs. Kim pouted.

Jeonghan was alerted with the sad expression of the elder..

"Mom.."

He cooed. Then Mr. Kim suddenly asked.

"Then who's willing to act as Jeonghan's boyfriend? So the suspicion about Jeonghan dating Soonyoung will get done already."

They all look at him.

Even Mrs. Kim did.

"Oh Yeobo! That's brilliant."

She smiled happily.

They all bit their lips. What are they gonna do?

"Who among you will do it?"

The father asked.

And he got answers..

They fell silent,

Jeonghan facepalmed,

Soonyoung jaw dropped,

Mr. Kim his eyebrows and lastly..
 

Mrs. Kim started squealing like a teenager before she playfully slaps his husband's arms because of the fluff she's feeling.


 

When their father asked,

The three raised their hand at the same time.

The three look at each other and completely don't know how to explain to their parents.
 

"Does this mean you like Jeonghan to be your boyfriend?"

Their mother asked like a child.

Jeonghan hides his face in embarrassment..

"Awww.. but how will Jeonghan picked between my babies? They are all qualified to be his.."

The mother pouted.

Mr. Kim just sighed.

"Let's get things seriously.. " They all gulped. "..don't you have something to tell us?"
 

The father asked..

 

And it made them all silent. He sounds scary though.

They all look at each other. Before they all fell silent. No one wants to talk and Soonyoung's phone was the first one to break the silence.

"Auntie.. I'll be leaving already. I will call you for some updates. Thank you for helping."
 

"It's ok Soonyoung-ah."

They bid goodbye to each other and Jeonghan was the one to give him a faint smile because of his nervousness. Soonyoung just smile at him and go.


 

The father coughed a fake one.




 

"So.. when do you plan of telling us about your relationship with Jeonghan?"
 

Without knowing, they look at their father with surprised and shocked face.

Jeonghan wants to melt down on his spot already and the three felt like being roasted on a hot seat. The four of them can't find their voices.

So Mrs. Kindam was the one to speak again.

"We know about it already.. and we just want to let you know that.. " the hanging words made them nervous. "...as long as you don't get yourselves hurt, it's ok with us. We're old already and.. we're sure Jeonghan will handle everything fairly."

The mother said.

Wide eyed they look at each other.













 

"This is crazy. Why does everyone wants to be with Jeonghan?!"

 

Mingyu rants again rumaging on his room with Chan behind him.

"Hyung, we just want to borrow him for two days. What's so wrong about that?"

Chan also whined.
 

It's been a months since they were surprised by their parent's revelation knowing about their relationship.



 

"Just don't hurt yourselves too much."
 

All the issues have died down already

"Fine. Just bring him back after two days, I'm taking him all to myself while Jun hyung and Wonwoo hyung is outside the country."



 

Chan rolled his eyes and thankful Mingyu missed it or else..
 

Well they are arguing about Jeonghan coming with Chan and the Verkwan for a mall show for two days, and they want to spend time wuth their hyung.

So Mingyu was a but sulky because he just want Jeonghan for him solo since Jun and Wonwoo came back to China with their parents. They have something to do there and it gave Mingyu delight.. but Chan came in and dang, Jeonghan will be out for two ing days.




 

'Wait till he's back after two days.. I'll make him totally forget all of those fancy dates with my brothers.. I'll make him scream my name.'