3) Getting use to.

THE LOVABLE

 

In a span of week. Jeonghan was feeling happiness crawling on his mood.

With the Kims around who always makes him feel welcomed.

After enjoying the sweetness of the cakes they decided to take him on a trip.

They tour him around the city.

Jeonghan felt no awkwardness anymore at all.. though he can't help but feel nervous sometimes. Specially when there are moments where he is left alone with one of the elder brothers. He doesn't know why.. but prefer to ignore it anyway.

Today is his first day of class.

As promised.. the couple did send him to Pledis University. All requirements was complied by the Kim family's attorney. The few days before present.. Jeonghan woke up with the things he needed waiting on his room door.

Uniforms and all. Jeonghan is an architectural student.

Present time. They are all having their breakfast on the dining table.

He saw them all on uniforms.

'Cool. They look gorgeous on those.'

He thought as he enter the kitchen.

On the other hand.. the eldest couple is also on suit and dress.

"Wow Han-ah.. You look great on those uniforms. Come here let's have you some breakfast."

Mrs. Kim said.

He felt gazes on him but didn't bother to throw them a look back.

They were enjoying the morning meal quietly when Chan suddenly speak.

"Mom.. How long will you be on Hongkong?"

Chan voiced out pouting. Jeonghan look at the couple instantly.

"Y-you're leaving?"

He asked. Mr. Kim smiled and nod.

"Yup. We'll be out for months. We need to look after the new project on Hongkong."

Jeonghan's face turned to a frown.
Mrs. Kim who happen to notice it smile.

"Han-ah.. Don't worry. My babies will take care of you. They told about what happened to you. Im sure they can take good care of you."

The woman said.

"Mother.. I can take good care of myself too. Im the eldest here."

Jeonghan replied while head down. Voice almost fading because of his flustered expression.

He's the eldest but it sounds like they need to take care of him like he's the youngest.. more like a lady than a hyung.

"We know.. but you're the most fragile Han-ah.. Look at you.. You've got skinnier than last year If I remembered it right."

'Most fragile.. I am?'

"I can manage Dad."

Jeonghan said with assurance on his voice.

"Don't worry about him so much Mom.. Dad. He's not a baby anymore."

Mingyu said munching on his bread.

"Yes he's right. Jeonghan hyung may look weak but he's strong.. "

Chan starts to brag about him.

Soon the breakfast is done and they are all ready to set off to school.

They have their own cars. Chan invites Jeonghan in his car with their personal driver.

Jeonghan obliged since he has no choice.

He is about to open the passenger's seat when Jun stop him.

Chan open the window shield on the front door with his puzzled expression.

"My department and the Dean's office is nearer in his.. so he should ride with me."

Chan look at Jeonghan who is also waiting for his answer.

"Ok hyung.. please be careful."

Chan said. His department is nothing near in Jeonghan's since he's on the second year level.

"Bye Chan-ah.. Keep safe."

Jeonghan said as he peck on their youngest on his forehead. Chan smiled.

"Yes noona.."

He giggled as he close the door.

Jeonghan just shake his head in amusement and waved goodbye as the car rode off.

'Oooooo...k'

Jeonghan sighed.

He'll be riding on Jun's car.

"Let's go.. "

The latter said. Jeonghan was about to open the passenger's but Jun tell him to sit on the front.

Jeonghan obliged.

Jun is riding smoothly.. Not fast.. No slow. It was just enough for them not to run late and avoid accident.

Silence is filling up the airconditioned air around them.

It's not awkward infact it was a comfortable silence.
 

"So..        How's the feeling living with us? Is it bad or..(?) "

Jeonghan sensed that Jun wants to start a conversation. It's the first time they will talk to each other without anyone with them. Just them two.

"It's great.. Your family is amazing.."

Jun smiled when he heard it.

"How about us? I mean.. my brothers?"

Jeonghan look at Jun who is peeking at the his side mirror.

"You guys are great. Thank you so much for accepting me.. though your parents didn't consult you if it's ok for me to live with your family."

Jeonghan said honestly.

Jun stopped because of the red stop light ahead.

He look at the pretty male beside inches away from him.

Their eyes met but no one bothers to break it. Jun stared at the angelic features he is looking at right now.

Sure he is a guy.. but he's more beautiful than all the girls he have dated before. The hazel eyes.. the perfectly carved nose.. the pretty little  mole on his left cheek.. and the plum thin lips that shaped perfectly.

Jeonghan find himself drowning on the see trough stare he's receiving at the moment.. how Jun's eyes look so gorgeous with his pointed nose.. the sharp jawline that traces his manly features.. All summed up with a very handsome face.

 

They stayed like that when a loud beep came from behind.

That's when Jun jolted up on his seat.

The green light was on that is why..

Jeonghan felt his face warm.. did they stare at each other in a whole minute?

"You'll surely capture a lot of hearts..
You sure are pretty hyung.."

Jun said smiling.. Slightly mocking him.

"Shut up. Im not a girl."

Jeonghan answered still blushing.

"Yes.. but you look like one. A pretty one even."

Jeonghan was caught off-guard.
Jun surely is a very bold speaker..
and it made him blush even more.

Jun beside him chuckled. He found Jeonghan so amusing with his face blushing pink.

'What a cutie..'

He thought.

"Aaaaww.. Hyung is so shy.."

He teased as he laughed more.
















 

Jun walked him to the Dean's office and he notice the stares from other students who look at him with awe and envy.. Jun is with him and most of them wants to be with Jun.

Known as one of the School royalty together with his brothers and friends.

"You can go now Jun.. I can handle myself here already.."

Jeonghan said as they reach the Dean's door. Jun smiled.

"Is that so..? Well Im going now already.  Please call us if you need anything.. Bye."

Jeonghan smiled. He waved goodbye until Jun is out of sight.

He sighed.. Now he's already alone.

He open the door of the office and was welcomed by professors inside.

...

 

A student came inside and bow.

He's got a height of a highschoolboy  with a very cute face.

It makes Jeonghan want to pinch himon the cheeks.

The cute guy is placing some files at the other tables.

"Don't let that cuteness fool you.. He's a little monster if I should say.."

The Dean behind him whispered.

The student approach them.

"Mr. Lee meet our new student Mr. Yoon Jeonghan."

The cute guy glance at the Dean.

"Mr? Oh.. I thought you're a girl.."

'Ahh.. He even sound so cute.'

The Dean introduce him the rules and regulations.. hand him the school map that shows how large the school's area is.

The student who he learned the name is Jihoon was tasked to tour him around.

He did. Explaining the rules as he tour Jeonghan on some place on the campus.

"This is your room. Wait for me here later so you can join us in lunch and I can discuss more things for you."

He said as he hand a piece of paper on the pretty guy. It was signed by the Dean and the Student council's.

'Lee Jihoon'

He read the Imprinted name.

"That's your schedule."

"Thanks.. I'll see you later then."

Jeonghan said. Jihoon gave a nod before he left Jeonghan.

Jeonghan enter the room and bowed at the professor inside.













 

Last minute of class came and all the students on his class are already preparing to leave.

When the professor let them all out he also stood up to go.

He was about to step out of the door when a someone grab his arms lightly..

"Hey.."

Jeonghan took a turn and face the guy who called him.

"Yes?"

The guy has this cat eyes that is looking straight at him..

He didn't notice him earlier.
Maybe because he didn't paid attention on his new classmates.

"Jihoon said he'll wait for you on the cafeteria instead.. He message me since I can come with you there.."

'Oh right.. Jihoon.'

"Is that so? ...ok."

Jeonghan smile slightly.

The guy also smile..

"Jisoo anyway.. "

Jisoo offered a handshake which Jeonghan accept quickly..

"Jeonghan. Yoon Jeonghan."

"Let's go. That little monster hate waiting."

"Is he that bad? He looks kind though.."

Jeonghan said. Jisoo let out a chuckle.

"Yeah he's kind.. brutal at the same time.. Why don't you join us in lunch everyday? You'll get to know him better."

Jeonghan look at Jisoo..

"Well.. If that's ok. Why not?"

"That's no problem at all.."

Said Jisoo beaming at him.








 

While walking Jeonghan notice the girls greeting Jisoo on the way..

Something like 'Hi Jisoo' or
'Jisoo Oppa you look great today'

Even the guys give him a fist bump or a simple wave of hand.

"You're quite familiar.."

Jeonghan said. He can already see the cafeteria from their spot.

"Uhh.. Yes.. I guess so.."

Jisoo replied.. scratching his back neck.

"Don't be shy.. "

Jeonghan teased giggling.
 

From the entrance they already saw Jihoon reading some piece of paper while munching on his food.

They ordered their food before they come to him.

On the other hand Jihoon is not alone.
Four other students are sitting with him.

The three of them are like kids playing while laughing.

"Oh.. Jisoo hyung.."

The one with an american face voice out when Jisoo and Jeonghan approach them..

"Hello Hansol.. Hey Jihoon.. Hi guys."

Jisoo greeted them all. Jihoon smiled at them then tell Jeonghan to sit beside him.

"Wow.. Jisoo hyung.. Is she your girlfriend? She's pretty.."

The one with the most chink eyes said while looking at Jeonghan.

Jeonghan's eyes widen. He felt his cheeks heat up as pink flush invade his pretty face.

"Shut up Soonyoung. He's a boy can't you see his uniform? Show some respect.. He's older than us."

Jihoon said. Jisoo let out a small laugh when he saw how their jaw dropped at the same time while their eyes widened. Though Soonyoung's eyes can't be that wide..

".. He's even prettier than my favorite singer.."

A sassy tone came from one of them..

"Oh.. Im Seokmin anyway and these lovebird is Seungkwan and Hansol.."

"Seokmin hyung.. Stop it. We're not even dating. I don't even like him."

Seungkwan looks annoyed.

"Why though?"

Jeonghan asked. Hansol grinned at him. His memesol face.

'Oooook..'

"My sassy Kwannie here don't want to admit his love for me.."

Hansol with a meme face said while pouting.

Seungkwan rolled his eyes then give Hansol a flick on the nose.

"Ow!"

Hansol cry out.

"You deserve it."

They were enjoying their meal.. Meanwhile Jeonghan can't focus in eating..

Soonyoung is staring at him intently.
He feels uneasy and Jisoo notice it.

"Soons.. You're scaring Jeonghan. Stop staring at him now.. He can't eat comfortably."

Jisoo with his gentle voice said.

Soonyoung on the other hand smiled puffing his cheeks like a hamster.

"Naahh.. I was just admiring his prettiness.. "

He said with a very cute voice.

"Yeah.. but you're looking at him like a food. Stop it hyung.. You're embarrassing."

Seokmin said.

Soonyoung pout because of that.

"Aaaw.. look at you.."

Jeonghan said as he lightly pinch Soonyoung's cheeks.

Soonyoung suddenly gasp and clutch his chest..

"Oh my gawd. D-did you just touch me? Oh my gawd. Oh my gawd."

Soonyoung look so funny that's why Jeonghan laugh at how amusing the guy is.

Jihoon shake his head hopelessly.

"Why am I even friends with you?"

Jihoon complain.

"Because we are the best!!"

"Best quality!"

The three of them said at the same time. Proudly.. Hansol clapped his hands.

Jisoo also join them.

Jeonghan laughed. They're weird and funny.

"If best means lowest quality then I agree.."

Jihoon said.

"Jeonghan hyung?"

They all look at the newcomer.

"Chaaaan~"

The four on the table chant.

Chan seat beside Hansol.

"You guys know him?"

Jeonghan asked smiling.

"Yup."

"Yeah.. He's our baby."

Soonyoung and Seokmin said.

"Ah hyuuuung.."

Chan complained..

Jeonghan smiled wider. Chan look so cute pouting. He hates being called baby but he acts like one.

"Wait.. How did you know each other?"

Jisoo asked. Everyone on the table look at the pretty male waiting for his answer.

 

"He's my baby.. Of course I know him.."
 

Chan again cried out his complain and receives nothing but teasing and laughs.

..





 

All departments was announced having no classes for that afternoon because of some emergency meeting.

So Jeonghan decided to have a solo tour around the University.

Jisoo was not able to come with him since he was called for the music club's meeting.

Jeonghan was at awe while having a look on the structures around.

The green fields on the soccer area.

The University even have a sport complex on it's own..

His feet stopped at a bench on an outside court where a couple of guys on jersey are on a play.

He watched them while running and dribbling.

Since he's sitting on a higher place he can see the things all around.

Then he felt someone staring at him. That's when he saw the tall figure looking at his place.

'Mingyu..'

He gave a wave and stand up to go nearer to Mingyu.

"Hyung.. what are you doing there?"

The latter asked when he's already near Mingyu.

"Oh.. I decided to have tour myself. Are you having a training?"

Jeongha replied.

"Yes. Actually Im done. If you can wait for me. I'll just clean myself and I can walk with you."

"Sure. That's nice I'll wait here then."

Jeonghan said.

Mingyu nod and pick up his bag and run towards the player's shower room.

While the other players who were left on the court notice him.
 

Almost half an hour already passed when a guy approached him.



 

"Hi Miss.."

The guy said..

Jeonghan look at him with wary eyes.

"I.. Im not a Miss. Im a guy."

Jeonghan answered.

The guy look surprise but smile anyway..

"Oh.. Sorry. What's your name anyway?"

The guy asked as he sit with Jeonghan on a bench.

"Im--

"Is anything wrong?"

Both of them look at the direction where they heard Mingyu's voice.

The latter is walking towards them and when he finally reach them..
He held Jeonghan's hand and place the angel behind him while looking at the guy.

"What do you need from him Minhyuk-ssi?"

Mingyu asked politely with his very manly voice.

Meanwhile Jeonghan stay behind him and grip Mingyu's hand tighter.

"Naahh.. I was just asking for his name man. No need to be so protective."

Minhyuk let out a smirk before he walk pass by them but stop at Jeonghan's place.

He eyed the pretty guy. Jeonghan bow his head down on Mingyu's broad back. He feel nervous because of how Minhyuk look at him.

Scrutinizing him for a while.

Minhyuk let out a smirk again before he continue his phase.

Jeonghan let out a deep breath without realizing that he has been holding it earlier.

"Hyung.. Are you ok?"

Mingyu ask as he face the older.

Jeonghan nod and smile..

"Y-yeah.. Im fine."

"Let's go?"

Jeonghan nod again. They were about to walk already when Jeonghan took notice of something..

"Uhm.. Mingyu y-you can let go of my hand now.. Thanks anyway."

Mingyu who seemed to realize that he's still holding his hyung's hand let go quickly.

"S-sorry.. "

"It's ok. So can we finally go now?"

Jeonghan asked and giggled.








 

Mingyu at one point can't stop smiling. Seein how the angel was in awe in everything send him feelings he never felt before.

He don't know what it is.. but what he know is the angel makes him happy just by a smile.

 

***********************************

Guys? Can I ask for your opinions? Thanks.