16 Confront

THE LOVABLE

 

"Han?"


 

Someone called from the door. Jeonghan immediately saw Jihoon. Alone.

 

"Oh! Hey. Come in Ji."

 

He mentioned as he look at his paperworks again. He finished signing first before he look at Jihoon who is checking the surroundings.
 

"You have a great office Han."

 

"Thanks. You know how I hate stuffy rooms. What's with the visit anyway?"
 

Jihoon look at him and showed him something. "You told me to bring these.. Im on my way back to my place so I just drop it here."


 

Jeonghan came close to check the paperbag and he saw the books he used to read back in Japan. He smiled from ear to ear before he beam at Jihoon.

 

"Thanks Ji. I miss these."

 

Jihoon on the other hand cleared his throat before he look at Jeonghan.

 

"What's with the stare Ji?"
 

The angel asked.


 

"I saw something.. It's a prescription from my dad.. I didn't mean to see it Han.. It's your medical papers.."



 

Jeonghan's eyes widen before he fell on a total silence. The room soon was filled with mute tension caused by Jeonghan's silence.


 

"I-Im sorry.. I was actually packing your books then I saw it together with your novels.."



 

Jeonghan recovered.. now that Jihoon knew, he won't lie about it.

 

But what Jeonghan heard next blew his mind.
 

"We're actually the same Jeonghan. I also have the ability to carry a child on. Im actually pregnant now."


 

His jaw dropped the moment Jihoon confessed. He is happy of course but the shocked he got didn't let him move from his spot.


 

"Hey! You're overreacting."

 

Jihoon pout. That brings him back to reality. He then questioned Jihoon.


 

"S-so.. how.. Congratulations Ji."

 

"You don't look happy."


 

Jihoon pouted more.. Like he's in a verge of crying. He never act cute in front of anybody before. Maybe it's because of his hormones now that he's pregnant. Jeonghan panicked.

 

"No! I mean.. Of course Ji Im happy! I was just shocked.. I-I didn't know about it. You've never mentioned this before.."

 

"And so do you.."




 

Jeonghan sighed before he smile so wide and give his bestfriend a hug.

 

"Im so happy for you Ji."


 

"Thanks.. Anyway, Jisoo told me he'll be here to take you to lunch."



 

"Really? I miss him. His schedule is so tight that we can't even spend some time together.."


 

Jeonghan complained like a child. Jihoon on the other hand smiled.

 

Until a question pop out on the latter's mind.
 

"How about your lovers anyway?"


 

Jihoon asked with a cheeky grin.. The long haired male look at him with a pout. Then he sighed problematic.


 

"To be honest?" He sighed again before leaning on the couch. "I don't know what to do about them anymore. I.. I actually love them."



 

"You're in a very big dilemma Han.. At the end of the day, your choice is all that matters."
 

Jihoon said as he stood up preparing to leave.. Jeonghan did the same as he replied.

 

"I love them Ji.. I don't know what to do actually."




 

Jihoon didn't speak. He just tap his friends shoulder before they walk out of the office.








 

Days passed and Jeonghan felt like exploding. He's been thinking about the brothers. Jun always take him to work together with all the smiles and laughs. Wonwoo will always pick him up from work and always treat him food on their way. Mingyu never fail to take care of him when he's back in the house.


 

On the other hand, their parents told them about not coming home in their usual flight because of complications in the company.

 

Chan and his groupmates are very busy and it somehow made Soonyoung focused on it.

Seungkwan and Vernon works with Jisoo on an album..



 

The time came when Jihoon and Seungcheol's wedding came.
 

The simple vow making night was wonderful specially when all their friends and families are there.


 

For Jeonghan, it was a night of fairytale and he can say it with their smiles. He can tell how happy they are  in the desicion they made.
 

And he envy them. He also want to be happy  that way. He also want to have someone who will look at him the way Seungcheol look at his bestfriend.

Well actually there is, but there are three of them and Jeonghan is torn.




 

He took a look at the three who are now sitting on the couch watching some movie where Mingyu is the main star.
 

The three are actually laughing together. Their happiness is Jeonghan's happiness. When they smile Jeonghan smile.. and Jeonghan don't want to be the reason to fade that smile away.

He felt sad..

 

Thinking about how he will hurt the brothers, hurt him either.

 

Jeonghan just look at them as he lean on the door frame of the kitchen.


 

One moment and they notice him.
 

The smile on their faces fade when they saw tears on Jeonghan's face as he stare at them.



 

"Hyung.."


 

Jeonghan walk to them as he wipe the tears away and give them a smile.

 

"Hey guys.."

 

He said with a groggy voice. They all look at him worried. "Hyung what's the problem?"
 

Mingyu asked first.

Jeonghan sighed as he settle on the couch in the middle of Wonwoo and Jun.
 

Mingyu sits on the couch in the front.
 

"Naa.. It's nothing.. Let's just watch."

 

He tried to sound cheerful but the three didn't faze. Jeonghan stare at the tv like he's really watching then got startled when someone turned it off.

 

He saw Wonwoo with the remote and they met gazes.
 

"Hyung.. what's the problem?"

 

Jun asked this time.

 

First, Jeonghan look at the three of them before he cover his face and cried.
 

The three were baffled and felt sad. They want to know why Jeonghan is crying.


 

The caring rub on his bback made him cried even more.
 

He know he really don't know what to do. He don't want to lose them.

Not Mingyu, not Jun and certainly not Wonwoo..



 

He stopped crying.. he wipes his tears before he form a smile and look at the three with aa very weak smile.


 

"Let me sleep first.. We'll talk when Im ready."


 

Jeonghan stood up and leave them.


 

They fell silent. Looking at each other with the same question on their minds.
 

"What happened?"








 

Jeonghan closed his door and sit down on his soft bed.

 

He look at the picture frame on the wall. It was four of them hands on shoulder with icing on their faces and the laughingng faces.



 

Soon.. he heard a knock on the door. He couldn't tell who is it but with the
shadow of feets under the door ground, he could tell it was three of them outside. 
 

And he was right, the moment he ipen the door.

 

Jun, Wonwoo and Mingyu is facing him.



 

"Hyung.. let's talk."

 

Mingyu said as they slowly push him inside.



 

They sit down. Jun stayed standing.

 

Until Jeonghan speak.

 

"Guys.. " He started but therese just no words he can find.
 

So the youngest look at him and asked.


 

"Hyung.. you can always tell us the problem, you know that. Now.. what is it that makes you cry?"


 

They anticipated answer but all Jeonghan did was tear up.

 

"Jeonghan--

 

"Are we pressuring you Hannie hyung?"

 

Jun cut Wonwoo with his question that made Jeonghan answer an abrupt shake of head.
 

"N-no.. you guys are amazing.. It's just.. "

 

They waited..


 

"I.. I can't choose. I don't want to either."


 

The three went mute. Now they know it's because of them.

The room got more quiet. Then Wonwoo suddenly speak.


 

"Hyung.. don't worry, if you feel like wanting other, it's ok. I'll accept it. You don't have to --


 

"No Wonwoo, it's not that."



 

"Then what is it hyung?"

 

Mingyu asked as he carressed his back.



 

Jeonghan sighed and compose himself. He gather all his will to tell them what he feels.



 

"I know it's so selfish of me.. but.. but I don't want us to change.. I don't want to destroy your bond. I can't lose even one of you-- I really love you all for that.."


 

They somehow comprehend it.
 

"I won't choose other people aside from you.. but I can't choose between tyou either. I just can't and I won't."




 

"Hyung.. "


 

"You guys are so precious and if there's one thing I want to do right now is to vanish co'z I don't want to be the reason you'll hate each other."





 

Now that they already heard what's on Jeonghan's mind, they felt like they're causing him trouble and confusion.

 

"We're sorry hyung.."
 

Jun suddenly said as he clasp Jeonghan's hand and sit on the floor in front of him..

 

"We're sorry for causing you trouble.  Sorry if you're sad and worry right now--


 

"Stop Jun. No need for that."
 

"But Jun hyung is right hyung.."


 

Wonwoo butted in.
 

"We're really sorry hyung.."
 

Mingyu repeated..




 

"I said don't. You don't know how happy I am whenever you guys are around. I feel like Im safe and protected. You shelter me with love and I should really be thankful."

 

They listened. Until Jeonghan gave them a very lovely look.


 

"You fill every space of my life. I was never been so happy meeting you guys and you are all a blessing to me that's why I feel like I don't want to let even one of you go. Im sorry.  Im jus.. this is what I feel."


 

They look at him as he sob and smile.



 

"You guys complete me.."