Finale

THE LOVABLE



 

Jun's hand travelled down to his stomach while their lips are attached with each other.

"I missed you.."

He whispered on Jeonghan's earlobe as he slowly ed the first two on his thin polo.

"Really?"

The latter asked teasing Jun by showing his despicable smile.

"You little tease.. "

Jeonghan just laugh as he kissed him again..
Jun was away for a business trip and now they're on China to promote their company. The two lock themselves on Jun's room to do something..
 

..but before anything else happens, someone knocked on the door and both of them groaned in irritation.

"What?!"

Jun yelled looking at the door.

"Dad said we have to go!"

Someone- Mingyu from outside the door.

Jeonghan just giggled as he gave last peck to Jun's swollen lips.

"Maybe later.. we still need to show up. It's very important for mom and dad you know.."

And Jeonghan step out of the bed..

Jun just shake his head lightly sideways. He smiled while looking at Jeonghan fixing his own facing the mirror..

While doing so, he remembered what happened two years ago.



 

All of them are terrified. They saw how the fire eats almost every layer of the storage house.

Thick black smoke and hell is in front of them, but still Jeonghan is not around. Jun and Wonwoo is shouting on grief already. 

The firetrucks came and wash the fire away. After almost two hours of killing it, they all wait for the victims inside.

Jun, Wonwoo with their father is sitting on the ground tearing up in agony because of the thought that Jeonghan is already dead.

The first three bodies were out. Unrecognizable because of the burned form.. however, they know none of them was Jeonghan.

Until one of the firefighters came rushing and asking for a medic team.

There they saw Jeonghan on the arms of his father unconscious and weak. The man's shirt was full of blood that they all came rushing to him.

Both fell down on the ground when Mr. Yoon's knees suddenly gave away.

"Jeonghan!"

They run to get them both. They all cry in joy but the moment they look at the other man, he's already had his eyes closed.

"Please take care of my son.."

-was the only thing he said before his last breath.







 

All of them clapped after Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim finished dancing. It's their 30th anniversary already and it's also Mr. Kim's birthday.

 

They were eating at the dining table prepared for them when Jeonghan felt something under the covers..

 

He simply glanced at Jun and smirked while he sips at his wine. Meanwhile, there's only four of them at the round table so the two other's voice out their thoughts.

 

"Jun and Jeonghan hyung. Would you please stop brushing your feet under the table? We're still here."

Mingyu whined while Wonwoo just smirk at them.

 

"Hey.. listen, I wanna say something."

Jeonghan said and his three lovers look at him as he told.
 

"Thank you. Thank you so much for loving me.."
 

They all muted at Jeonghan's sincerity while he speak.

"It's nothing hyung.."
 

"No Mingyu.. it wasn't nothing. It was everything. You all love me so much and I'm scared that I might not give you enough of me--
 

"You don't have to."

Wonwoo pursed his lips.

Jeonghan look at the three of them and smiled wickedly.

"I really want to show you how I love you all.. really.. "

 

He said..

"..but I think if you'll take me home earlier tonight, that wouldn't be a problem.."

 

Jeonghan said before sipping on his wine.

 

The three look at each other and back to Jeonghan..

 

"You know what, I think we should go home too already.. since it's getting hotter here.."

Mingyu said fanning himself..

 

Wonwoo stood up and walk to their parents and with a litte conversation, he look back on his brothers and motioned them to go.




 

Once inside the car, Jun and Mingyu has Jeonghan sandwich between them while Wonwoo is driving..


 

"Should we start?"

 

Jun said kissing Jeonghan's neck while Mingyu's hand is tracing Jeonghan's lips..

They kissed and Jeonghan's moaned made Wonwoo aroused.
 

".."

He cursed and stepped on the gas. He drive faster than usual.

He can't wait to get home. Not when his brothers are devouring Jeonghan already.
 

"This is going to be a long night. What do yoi think?"
 

Mingyu asked as he reached for Jeonghan's center..

The latter just laugh and kissed him again while Jun has his body closest to him.
 

"Can't you wait 'til we get home?"
 

Wonwoo asked looking at the rearview.


 

"Nope. This can't wait."

 

The three said with unity..
 

Wonwoo never drived so fast before.


 

E N D!!!!









 

YOW! SO THIS IS FINISHED! I CAN FINALLY CONTINUE THE OTHER STORIES! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND ALL THE COMMMENTS, SUBS, VOTES! Even though the plot is unacceptable. Haha. I just wanna give you all something to read and entertainment. Still, thank you!

 

여러분 사랑합니다! 찐자 고마워!