5) Warm

THE LOVABLE

Wonwoo woke up before everyone else. He figured that out because the wall clock says it's only 4:30 am and the surrounding is still dark.

He went down the kitchen to drink some water.

'Damn this head'

He really hate it whenever his migraine attacks him.
His body turns numb and his head really hurts like hell.
He felt like floating everytime it happened.

...but last night was different.

An angel sang him to sleep with the caress of his hands.

His sweet voice that echoed in Wonwoo's mind even in his deep slumber.

His mom never did it once.

They're too busy to take care of them but the siblings understand it.

They understand how their parents work hard to keep their stable life.

To send them to a prestigious school where all students know them.

Yes, they're quite popular because of their prince-like life and their traits.

Not to mention that they're also good in all majors they have.

Wonwoo felt drained at one point.
He seat at one of the chairs in their dining area placing his elbows to support his frowning face.

"You're up very early.."

He heard the voice that haven't left his mind yet.

He stay silent watching the angel drink some water from the fridge.

Even when he drink the glass of water didn't bore the stone face Wonwoo.

"How are you feeling already? Does ypur head still hurt?"

He shake his head slowly saying not anymore.

"That's good then.. I was really worried last night when I saw you curling on the floor."

The long haired angel said.

"Thanks hyung."

Wonwoo said almost inaudible.

"It's ok. That's not a problem.."

He look at him again.

"Are you going back to sleep?"

Jeonghan asked. The other shake his head again. Lines form in Jeonghan's forehead.

"But it's still so early..."

"I can't sleep anymore.. Im also hungry. I haven't eaten dinner last night."

Jeonghan's lips formed an 'Oh'

"Do they like pancakes?"

Jeonghan asked.

Wonwoo look up at him from the opposite side of the table.

"Are you going to cook if they do?"

"Mmm.."

"Then I'd say they don't."

"You're selfish Mr. Kim Wonwoo.. Bad. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk."

The angel said smiling.. Wonwoo just laugh a bit. He wanted Jeonghan to cook pancake... but only for him. Not for everyone.

'Naa.. How selfish of me..'

Jeonghan proceed on baking for pancakes. Wonwoo didn't help. Aside from not knowing how to.. It's better to watch the angel's moves like watching a movie. It's even better than the movies he's watched before.

"Hyung.. Why are you good in baking?"

Wonwoo asked.

Jeonghan spare him a glance before mixing again the ready to cook pancake in front of him.

"I've work as a pastry assistant before so I saw how they make some."

Wonwoo nod. Without noticing the maids are already rumaging on the salas with swifts and dustpance and maps on the others.

"Good morning guys! I made breakfast! Let's eat first before you work."

Jeonghan enthusiastically called out.

"..and you Mr. Eat yours. I also made some coffee.."

Jeonghan said as he place Wonwoo's breakfast in front of him.

"Thanks.."

'atleast he serves mine..'

Jeonghan then climb upstair to knock on the sibling's door to wake them up for breakfast and of course they have class for today.

After making sure they're already up he quickly proceed to his room and take a shower and prepare for his own day.

He went down and see the four walking back in forth to get the things they need.

Chan with his pancake on his mouth while dashing on the salas to pick his papers. While Jun is busy checking his self on the mirror.

Mingyu is struggling on putting his neck tie and he's getting piss off already.

So Jeonghan come to him and face him.

Mingyu's breath hitch the moment Jeonghan stood so near to him.

"Mingyu.. neck tie is so easy to handle yet you can't wear it properly.. Tsk tsk."

Just then he gently grab the taller's necktie to tie it neatly.

While doing so.. Mingyu can't stop smelling the pretty male's addicting scent. The Vanilla and strawberry scent that is invading his system at the moment.

Thier face is near to each other and yet he can't stop the urge to look at the hazel brown orbs the angel has.

Jeonghan is biting his lip at the moment. It's easier to put necktie on your own and a little complicated to others so he found himself somehow slightly confused.

'Those lips..-- what am I even thinking?!' Mingyu said to himself.

"Done!  Waaah.. that was harder than I thought though."

Said Jeonghan as he pulled away and head to the kitchen.

Mingyu. Still at daze. Stuck on his feet until Chan took notice of him.

"Hyung.. are you okay?"

Mingyu was pulled back from the trance he's in.

He look at the puzzled Chan and ruffle his hair that cause Chan whine.

"Ok guys.. Jeonghan hyung will be at my car because our department is nearer."

Jun said as he pick up his bag and swing it to his shoulder.

Jeonghan was ready to set off when Mingyu talk.

"He's going home with me tonight."

Wonwoo who heard it in.

"Why is that so? his last class is nearest to mine. We will go home together."

"I said it first."

"I have a reason."

"I still said it first."

"He's coming home with me Mingyu."

"But----

"Guys? I'll be on Chan's car since he asked me first. We're going to have a stop on a department store for his project."

Jeonghan said. The two bickering stop and look at him before they give each other a small glare.

"Sorry guys.. I win."

Chan said as he leave the two and walk away after coming back inside to pick his bag.

The constant bickering over Jeonghan's attention always takes place. It remained like that all the time.

The siblings would always try to grab his attention anywhere or anytime possible.

Days grew with them having a soft spot for the angel.

People at their school eventually notice how important Jeonghan to them.

Where when admirers will pile up for Jeonghan but the brothers won't let them near their angel.

It was constant as days, months, years pass by.



 

THREE YEARS LATER.




 

"Mom! Dad!"

Jeonghan run into them as he open his arms so wide to hug both of them.

The couple give a laugh.

"Welcome back fella.."

Mr. Kim said beaming to Jeonghan's adorable smile.

Mrs. Kim did the same though she notice the new hair of her precious Jeonghan.

"How's japan Han-ah?"

"It was awesome mom! Though the jetlag is killing me already."

The two frown sympathetically.

"We should go home and you need to rest."

They offered.. So they drive back home from the airport.

Jeonghan fell asleep on the way home.

3 years ago.. after he graduated, he was offered a work abroad and he accepted it. He want to earn for himself.

While working on Japan, he study about business management because Mr. Kim said he might need it so he did.

Things changed from then on.

Wonwoo is now one of the young sought after Doctors.

Jun is the new COO of their company.

Mingyu is an aspiring actor.

While Chan is now on an idol group with Soonyoung.

Jeonghan totally miss them.

He missed the way the have their cat fights with each other.

The way he give them kisses on the forhead everynight, the bonding with them and their smiles.

But for now, he just want to lay on his bed first because the headache is killing him.

So the moment they arrived Jeonghan excused himself politely before entering his room.

It changed though.. the paint turn to
a skyblue and the curtains changed to dirty white.

He fell down on his deep slumber the moment he's on his bed.

The two years in Japan changed him a lot too. His hair is already dyed in black, shorter and made him more pretty.

He was lost in contact with them for three consecutive months because of some sort of problems.

So Mr. and Mrs. Kim flies to Japan to visit him though the sibling were not available because of their busy schedule.

That's why he is very excited to go home and see him..

He even decided not to tell them he'll be home.. Only his parents knew.

So he's really looking forward to see their reactions.



 

When Jeonghan wake up, he decided to head downstairs to see who's around.

He saw someone sitting on the sofa on the sala.. He came near from behind when he see it's Chan- his baby.

The latter is humming a song and seems not to notice him from behind so Jeonghan continue his tiptoed walk.

Chan took his phone out and open his camera for some selfie. So when he raised his phone to his face, Jeonghan's reflection was on.

At first Chan look at it intently before he realized what's going on and abruptly turned his head around to see Jeonghan.

"Hyung!!! Hyung you're back! You're back!!!"

He said as he jump to Jeonghan.
The latter laughed and hug him tightly.

"Hello baby Chan!"

"Aish! Hyung.. "

He whined because of the baby thing.

When they're all satisfied with the hug, their parents showed up.

"You two look cute.."

The woman said. They were dressed in casual again.

It's actually their flight to Hongkong that day.

"Leaving already?"

Jeonghan and Chan Asked.

"Yup. Now give us kisses because we need not to be late."

Their dad said.

After the tight hugs and kisses and goodbyes, the couple bid bye and wave as they leave.

"Waaa.. Hyung, I still can't believe you're home already."

Chan said still clinging to his brother.

Jeonghan just stay there with him.

They watch movie while waiting for the other's while having their dinner.

"I really miss you hyung. We were all so busy that we can't even catch up with one another."

Chan said. Looks of complain visible on his face. Sad because of lack of attention from his brothers.

Jeonghan felt sad too for his baby.

They were just sitting at the sofa when the main door opened.

"Chan.. Who's that girl you brought home?"

The deep voice indicate it's Wonwoo.
Jeonghan didn't speak though.. He just look at the more handsome, deeper voice, more good looking Wonwoo who is looking at him also.

"Hey stranger.."

Jeonghan greeted as he stood up when Wonwoo froze on his ground the moment he realize who it is.

"Hyung?"

"Hello Doctor.."

Jeonghan said as they embrace each other though the younger still can't believe he's ready back.

"Hyung.. I.. really m-miss you. Really."

Wonwoo said as he tighten the hug.

"Hey Wonwoo who is that?"

Another voice came.. It's Jun this time. With Mingyu behind him.

"Hello guys!"

"Jeonghan hyung?!"

They both attack him with another hug. So tight hug as they scream his name and how they miss him.

"GROUP HUG!!!"

Chan scream and beam on them.

The longing embraces were satisfied after a very long time of hugs.

They were all happy. Even though they won't say it, it naturally come out from their eyes.

They all went to the kitchen where the maids prepared some for dinner.

Once seated, they bombared themselves questions. Especially Jeonghan who's been away for two years.

"I'll be gone for our tour hyung.. I won't have time to date you.."

The youngest whined the moment he remembered their concert tour.

The young idol sulk to himself.

"When is your leave?"

"Tomorrow.."

They went silent. Until Jun sneak in.

"That means I'll be the one taking hyung's time tomorrow eh?"

They all look at Jun who is smirking.

"Why don't we let him rest first?"

Wonwoo suggested. Jeonghan smiled but disagree.

"I had enough Woo.. Im fine. I really miss you guys. Japan was awesome but Im lonely there.. "

Jeonghan said as he bite to his stake.

Mingyu asked something.

"By any chance.. Did you have some  relationship there?"

Mingyu's question made them all silent. Waiting for Jeonghan's answer.
 

"No."

They all sighed in relief not knowing they were tensed. Even Chan was praying no.

He don't want to share Jeonghan's attention to others than them.

He's possessive.

"It's my break this week. I just finished some project so Im free.."

Mingyu said.

"How about you Doctor?"

Jeonghan asked.

Wonwoo just look at him and said he's fine.

"I want to spend time with you guys.. Really---

A call interrupted what Jeonghan was about to say. So he picked his phone up and answer.

They all look at him as he said hello to the other line.

"Oh! Seungcheol.. uhmm... Is that so?.. Naa Im fine... Really? Oh Im home already.. Meet up?.. When?.. Oh sure... Ok bye. Yeah.. Love you too."

All their ears heard the last line.

In an instant their faces changed to an angry bird.

"Who's that?"

Wonwoo asked visibly unamused.

Jeonghan felt the tension on the table they were in. He remembered the sweet 'Love you too' at the end of his call.

So he laugh a bit at their furrowed browses.

"He's my roommate. Don't worry.. He's Jihoon's boyfriend. He's just so sweet to everyone and Im glad to give back some love."

They shared a look of relief again.

Was it because they really miss Jeonghan?

It's just because they know they're acting like crazy.
 

"So.. How's your lovelife people?"

Jeonghan asked teasing.

No one answered him this time.

They didn't even look at him. Well except Chan who has a dating ban.

Awkward.
 

"It's ok if you don't want to talk about it. You don't have to be shy.."

Jeonghan teased even more.

His mischievousness played again.

He stood up and wash his hand on the sink when he finished.

"I'll get all your presents.. Don't go back to your rooms yet."

Jeonghan said before heading to his room to open his bags for their presents.

This is going to be a long night.