19 I'll do it

THE LOVABLE


Jeonghan curls as he felt his head aching. The medicines Wonwoo spared him didn't help. He just find himself hugging himself. As hour pass, his knees are getting weak. He can't even stad up without struggling to keep still.
 

He remembered what the doctor said.

"You must not forget to take your suppressants once you're in your heat. Your body is weak Jeonghan and you might get weaker if you happen to forget it unless you have a partner that would help you through it."


 

Jeonghan cursed mentally. He felt sorry for Wonwoo though. They should be celebrating for his birthday but here they are, taking care of him.. He hate himself for that.









 

"..the typhoon is expected to leave the country after two days. A few casualties are already reported on the said authorities. Navigating at this time is strongly prohibited beacause of the large waves on the water. Some place over the city are in floods already--

Mingyu turned the radio off. It was the second day of their stay on the island.. It's Wonwoo's birthday the next day already yet they're still problematic because of the sudden landfall of th typhoon.

Meanwhile, they are worried about Jeonghan. The latter is having difficulty, they can tell it just hearing him groan whenever they guard him on the door without him hearing.

He can't even eat properly, he would always throw up and vomit all he eat.

The operator of the yacht had also told them about the waves. They know it's extremely dangerous to sail at a time like that.

The rain is not stopping as well as the strong wind. Thunder is roaring outside with the flash of lightning.

"Ugh! Your month is so unlucky hyung!"

Mingyu complained at Wonwoo who is reading a book on the couch.

"It's not my fault idiot."

"Aish." Mingyu was evidently annoyed  with his hyung's mocking.

"I can't believe we're stock here doing nothing but to wait."

Mingyu mumbled. He's been so bored. Maybe he miss the noise from his workplace or the flashes on the set.

Maybe he just missed the sun or Seoul.

Wonwoo just look at him from time to time checking on his rants.

The latter had been reading books since they can't go to the mainland because of the situation.

Meanwhile, Jun called them for breakfast.. upon hearing that the food is ready, they immediately stood up and start to eat.

They try to call Chan and their parents but failed because of the poor signal.. they can't even watch movie online..

Sfter trying multiple times, they give up..

"I'll bring his food.."

Mingyu said once finished.. the two nod and serve a morning milk and food. It has been the cycle for two days already.

They would hand Jeonghan the tray of his food because he won't let anyone in.
 

Mingyu head to Jeonghan's room and knocked many times.. Usually Jeonghan open it after few knocks.. but now, it's different..

"Hyung here's your food.."

Mingyu called but no one answered. He tried to turn the doorknob but it's lock.. and left the key to Jun.

"Hyung.." He knocked again.

But moments after, instead of opening the door, a lound thud of falling things was heard.

Mingyu was startled and worried.

"Hyung! What happened?! Hyung!!"

No one answered but he heard Jeonghan's groan. That moment, he run back to the kitchen and saw his brothers already washing the plates..

"Hyung! where's the keys?!"

They were startled with Mingyu's worried voice.. He placed the tray of food on the table as he search for the keys on panic.

"What happened?!"

Jun asked.. getting worried because of Mingyu's action.

"Something happened to Jeonghan hyung--

He didn't have the chance to finish his sentence since the two sprint on their way to the said room. Mingyu run after them.

Jun immediately open the door and flung it open.

They were shock to see Jeonghan on the ground with the lamp that is ready broken and the scattered books on the floor with his phone.

The three immediately run to him and help him stood up. He's half conscious already. Wonwoo almost flinched on how hot he is -- literally.

Mingyu put away all the shards and Jun helped Wonwoo in placing him on  the bed.

They look so worried. Jeonghan is so pale and he's sweating a lot. He's even shivering but his body is opposite.

"The paracetamol is not helping."

Wonwoo said as he grasp Jeonghan's forehead again. He gave Jeonghan his extra medicines but nothing works for his heat.

He's in a really bad shape as hours pass by..

"Hyung.. "

Jun softly called but Jeonghan just close his eyes completely.. he look so drained.

"What do we do.."

Mingyu is biting his nails in worry.

Wonwoo just slump on the floor in daze.. Thinking about the only thing they can do.

"We have no choice.. he need it."

The two look at him with their face they can't contemplate. Jun who is caressing Jeonghan's hair look at him baffled. He know what Wonwoo means.

"B-but.. Is there no other way?"

Jun asked already panicking.

"I gave him the medicines he need but only suppressants can help him aside from ."

"Im going crazy.. this is crazy."

Mingyu said as he was about to storm out of the room but Jeonghan groaned as he arched his back and throw his head back on the pillow.

He look so much in pain and in the fist that clenches only tells them he's not really in a good condition.

Jun closed his eyes trying to think clearly but he can't.. Jeonghan's state is fazing him..

He want to oppose Wonwoo but clearly, there's no other option..

"Let's talk outside.."

He stood up and let his brothers follow.  The moment they are all settled on the sala, he sighed heavily looking so problematic.

"Who will do it?"

He asked. Immediately the two look at him baffled.

"Do what?"

Mingyu asked but obviously he has an idea about it, he just don't know what's the right thing to react.

"Don't be dumb Mingyu.. you know what Jun hyung means."

Wonwo suddenly said..

"Wait! You'll be.. you'll be okay with.. with that."

"You heard Wonwoo, Jeonghan hyung need it. We have no choice. We don't have suppressants and we can't let him be on that state. Now, who will do it?"

It was so silent. Jun as the eldest chose to be brave and ask the sensitive question.. but of course he has reason.

No one is still talking..

All is hesitating and flustered.

Until finally someone raised his hand and speak.. "I'll do it."

 

The two look at Wonwoo who stood up from his seat and head to his room.

Jun just sighed. He needs to accept it. Meanwhile Mingyu still can't believe what is happening..

"That bastard. I was about to raise my hand but he --

"Mingyu.. stop being so childish. Wonwoo is a doctor. He's an open minded person. He know exactly what to do... "

Jun calmly said. Mingyu just pout and look at him.

".. and besides, you know Jeonghan hyung. He's always so equal and fair for the three of us. What the one get the two gets. You just have to be patient and wait. Stop being so childish. It's not for our own pleasure. It's for Jeonghan hyung's situation."

 

"Fine. Fine."