15 Fall for who?

THE LOVABLE

Jeonghan is torned between lovers and the fact that Soonyoung confess to him about liking him is another problem.

The simple 'I like you hyung..'
made it even worse. Jeonghan at first thought that Soonyoung is just joking since he portrayed being Jeonghan's boyfriend the day Sehun was with them..

The hamster actually has a crush on him at first and was so fascinated by his beauty.

Jeonghan at one point thought that it was just a brotherly love.

But Soonyoung proved it wrong...


 

"Hyung.. please give me chance. Im more mature now. Im not just a dongsaeng anymore hyung.."
 

Jeonghan stood there dumbfounded by the way how Soonyoung beg for his permission. How his dongsaeng asked him for a yes.

"S-soons..
 

"Hyung.. I really like you, you know? Back in college they always tease me for being so demanding of your equal attention. I always get jealous all the time hyung.."

Dry throated.. Jeonghan stumble to find the words to say. So he just stood there and wait for Soonyoung to speak again. He didn't fail though.. because the star actually did confess everything.

How he liked Jeonghan.
How Jeonghan came like an angel on his life. The way Jeonghan's smile brighten up his day. The way Jeonghan makes him smile in everyway.

He confessed it all.

The presents on Jeonghan's locker every morning. The flower and chocolates that he leave outside the mansion..

The way he sneaks and skip class just to watch Jeonghan sing at the hall of music club, all of it.

He indeed was inlove,
 

But Jeonghan.. he finds it cute and romantic as a brother.

Now that Soonyoung- now Hoshi said it with confidence and boldness, he don't know how to avoid hurting the hamster's feelings.

Not when he had it under his sleeves for almost 4 years now.
 

Ugh! What luck has Jeonghan possesed to be punish like this?

He can't choose between them since he din't want to hurt them and he can't choose because they are all qualified to be his boyfriend-- ok. He cringed on that.


 

He's torn between lovers.

Soonyoung's smile.
Woonwoo's eyes.
Mingyu's canines.
Jun's face..

What else? Who else?
 

He litteraly groaned.

What had he done on his past life to be torn like this?

All of them are very vulnerable and he can't afford to lose them..

What is he gonna do?

He was spacing out inside his room when someone called on his phone.

The torn angel got up and answer the gadget without chicking who is the caller.
 

"Yobeoseyo--
 

"Yoon. Jeonghan. Where the heck are you?! You said you'll pick us up---

"Oh my ing go-- garbage."

"Jeonghan! Don't tell me you forgot!"
 

"Ji Im sorry.. I totally forgot your arrival.."

But Jihoon didn't answer anymore. So he assumed that maybe the small evil friend of him is very mad right now.
 

He jumps out of his bed, sprang out of his room and run downstairs to wear shoes.

The adrenaline rushed as he panicked.

'How could I forget it?! Im such a --
 

"Hyung where are you going?"

He look back to see Jun still wearing his office attire looking at him confuse.

"Im going to Jihoon and his boyfriend on the airport. Ugh! How could I forgot aboit my best buddy?"

He want to slap his own pretty face at the moment.

Jun didn't answer though. He just smiled and speak.

"Jihoon and Seungcheol is on the kitchen.."
 

Jeonghan stops. "Come again?"

"I said they're on the kitchen. C'mon."

Jun then forcefully pulled him to the kitchen where Jeonghan saw two familiar figures grinning so wide while looking at him.

Jihoon is fidgeting on his phone.

"I knew it, you really did forgot about us huh..."
 

Jihoon said eyebrows raised.

Seungcheol stood up and give him a warm longing hug.

Jeonghan was still dumbfounded.

"Wait.. you called --

"Naaa.. we're here since earlier. You just didn't know. We were about to surprise you but you seem too busy that you stayed inside that room for too long."

They explained how Chan pick them up instead..

Wonwoo was the one who told them to stay until Jeonghan arrives and Jeonghan was actually clueless.

To his surprise, the two showed hom something.
 

"Oh My.. Ji!!! Congratulations! Im so happy for the both of you.."

He said embracing his friends tighter than it used to.

Jun look at them smiling.

"Now. Now.. we should let the soon-to-be-married couple rest Hannie hyung.."

They remembered that Jun was just around and they all broke into giggles.

"Wow Cheol. How did you proposed?"

Jeonghan ask while they lead the two to the guest room since they want the two to stay for the dinner.

"I made him eat an ice cream without him knowing that the ring was actually on it.."

 

Seungcheo said giggling.

"Yeah. I chocked and almost swallowed the ring. Fortunately it sticks on my ovula.."

 

Jihoon said glaring at his fiancé.

They all laughed at the memory.









 

They left the couple on the room and make their way back into the kitchen. 

 

All smiles when Wonwoo suddenly arrived and they greet him warmly.

On the end of the day, they had a happy dinner.









 

What a happy day.. Jeonghan is beaming on everyone he meet on the way. The work is more lighter and convenient because of his mood.
 

He's verry happy for his bestfriend
and all he can think at the moment is work and that.

 

He don't wanna think about the complicated situation he is in right now. Not Mingyu, not Jun, not Wonwoo, and not Soonyoung.

 

He just want to focus.


 

The day came so fast on Jeonghan's perspective. It was like everyday is normal at all. Everything that is happening is normal at all for him.
 

The sweetness of his supposed to ve brothers and admirers keeps adding on the list.


 

His co workers always gives him coffee in the morning, would ask him for lunch, even try to offer him a ride home.

 

But knowing that he would hurt the Kim brothers, Jeonghan always refused.

 

And it bacame normal.

The way he would take care of the three is something beyond brotherly love.

 

And Jeonghan knows, he's falling already..


 

The problem is..

He's falling already
 

For the three of them.



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Im so sorry because this is so short. We hace school presentation, that's why.. 

 

 

 

Don't worry.. I'll update soonest as I can. Love you all